Asian guy planning to travel across the Europe this summer here. Help

I'm 183cm, 78kg and look just like pic related
I'm a grad student majoring theoretical physics, especially general relativity, at one of the most prestigious universities in my country
I'm going to be backpacking in Europe solely because I want to bang white girls to make some fun with them
I'm not interested in European culture, architects or history at all but I just wanna fuck with white girls

Any advise?
I'm serious
Thanks

Attached: 1.jpg (301x332, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM0Rd4BKshY&list=RDiGt6Z6vNEfY&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't.

Thats not you.
Fuck off r/hapas.

You look like Hyde? Congratulations, you'll break a lot of hearts, and fuck you for your lack of respect.

Sounds based, good luck OP.

Newcastle nightclubs.
Berlin nightclubs
Ibiza pubs and clubs
Toulouse nightclubs

Easy pussy but if you want someone good Latvia have a lot of pretty girls with yellow. fever

Is C*nada so irrelevant you forgot where it is too?

based and redpilled

t. BBC

get rid of the faggot hair

lol

I went to Japan and fucked -literally- eight bitches in less than a week. Get your revenge, bro :D

they'll think you're gay.
you will only have a chance with the really REALLY ugly ones.

egas

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

Nice we gettin' some Asian boypussy. Get ready to get your shit pushed in really deep lil yellowbunny

LARP

Dont do this to me honey. We need Asian boiz to play with our big European toyz

Europeans will find you exotic. But don't come to North America, the white woman here are disgusting.

You look like you got hit by a shovel?

Where is the Asian boi?

Come out to play!

I swear I wont hurt you too much.

You are going to be very disappointed.

What about this native German girl?

Attached: GermanGirl.jpg (640x603, 96K)

based
also this

No he wont be. I'll be making sure. I will drive him to unseen heights

Shes hot!

Not nearly as hot as the twink OP. I'll Take her too though

I have to disagree with Berlin. Its not the best place to pick up women. Great if you like clubbing though. Anywhere on the sea is great during summer. You can get around Europe by rail really easily and there are also cheap flights. You can also do a loop of the UK and Scotland by rail as well. Northern cities like Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds and Liverpool are more fun than London in my humble opinion. Eastern Europe is a lot of fun and cheaper than Western Europe overall. Little Montenegro for Russians as well. Have fun.

Just go to Amsterdam and bang hookers.

Better order a seat with real soft cushion. You will need it. Yeah.

>Newcastle
>Women
you might as well inject yourself with aids now

being white would probably be a good start

I would suggest former Yogoslavia. They really "love" strangers trying to hook up with "their" girls. Ask that black American college kid that got killed by few kicks in the head in the scuffle in front of the bar in less than 10 second confrontation...;-)

No no no. Asmooth Asian boypussy was guaranteed and that now needs to be delivered.

lam sawse on that nog head stomp?

Attached: sauce.jpg (480x360, 14K)

American College kids have no manners though. Yugo-Bros have no problem as long as you hang out with them first and don't try and steal their girlfriends. They'll even set you up with single ladies if you are friendly in my experience. Of course, the same is expected in return. If you are a wanker you'll get a kick in. Which, is a fair universal rule among all men.

I tell you about fairness: When men offer something they are supposed to deliver. Where is my Asian boypussy. Get in here you twink so I can get into you

Be prepared for ever woman and girl to point and laugh at your tiny asian penis

you know Russians are technically 'Asian' right?

I wont laugh. Which gruesome monster laughs at his bottom boi?

Nah, they are not what I am looking for. I am looking for those Asian yellow fragile twinks. But thanks

go get 'em tiger

At it. So where is OP. Come out. Also remember the soft seat so your flight back wont be that painful. I really care for you

It's Tenda Spencer as usual.

Attached: beest.jpg (253x254, 23K)

Would you describe yourself as a power bottom?

Attached: bad ass.jpg (474x262, 26K)

Is that a Eurasian? Oh lordi lord I am gonna be feasting good on them bois

Wear a kimono and only discuss anime.

Nah I am a dom. And I will get these twinks. Their days of virginity are numbered

Attached: z0QaInO.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Hey there Tim, how's the english teacher job going ?

Yes yes bring those clothings. When I am done I will read you your strange comics

this is fucking cringe
seriously
a gay larp

kys

As asian you may manage to get a tranny.

Attached: Tranny.jpg (480x320, 16K)

Aww shitt. What is that? That is not what I was promised. No girl and no gay guy with intact dignity would want that

You don't look like pic, Shinji. If you did, you would be posting yourself, not some image you grabbed online.

Kill yourself you ugly brown fuck you are of the more disgusting races on this planet

>Any advise
>just wanna fuck with white girls
money the universal language everywhere especially if you just want to fuck

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM0Rd4BKshY&list=RDiGt6Z6vNEfY&index=6
Play this when slamming that twink ass

white girls, outside an extremely tiny minority into kpop do not like asian guys, statistically you WILL be incel and wont pull anything; t. indian who went to Europe with 2 chink friends, even I pulled more than them (not that I pulled a lot, surprisingly Hungarian girls were the most open to me, I did horribly in the more Muslim countries), they expected to pull more cause one of them talked to some internet weebs from France, didn't work out the way they wanted it to. But you're probably an English teacher.

Attached: Chicken Tenda.jpg (800x600, 114K)

edgy and cringe. Go larp harder on plebbit faggot.

Of our friend group, when we were on exchange in Europe and visited (8 cities: Amsterdam, Budapest, Vienna, Madrid, Dubrovnik, Munich, Hamburg, Krakow), I only pulled in Krakow and Budapest, multiple times in Budapest (we were there for 7 days), with some good looking girls too.

My white friends pulled in EVERY city. One of my asian friends pulled, he pulled a Kpop girl in Munich. Girls in Budapest (IMO easiest country for nonwhites, b.c. it worked for me) thought he's GAY.

nah dude
always go with what works for you
get your self in the mind of what a certain woman likes and wants. the kind of woman who wants what works for you
already being asian puts you at a disadvantage, but you need to look out for the kind of women who would want a man like you

example, i got poofy curly hair. most people tell me i should cut it, but the art hoes love it, and i love art hoes

Absolute hell for nonwhites: Amsterdam, Hamburg, Vienna, Dubrovnik.

The avg height in these cities is like 185cm, trust
me.

Krakow is interesting, everyone was SUPER nice to me. Probably best social treatment I got.

Sexually it was definitely budapest though, you can go to a club there and you'll be surrounded by very good looking women, almost all the men on the other hand are fat turks or Magyar guys who don't really care.

they are right, you should do this other haircut

Attached: haircwtq.jpg (486x637, 41K)

I want to kick his ass for his name alone. 'Tenda'

what kind of woman wants an asian man?
what do they like that they normally associate with an attractive asian man?
what kind of woman do you go for and what do they like?
not every haircut looks good on every man

>they expected to pull more cause one of them talked to some internet weebs from France
lol cringe

He's satirizing what westerns do in Asia.

If he looks like the pic in the opening I would still take him

Yes Sir

Larp? You better tape your ricehole

If he looks like the pic in the first post this ass is Mine. And my property shall be undamaged

if the type resembles the one published by him yes, having a broad forehead with sculpted cheekbones and sharp eyes (in his case a lot) I would say that that haircut will suit them very well

You will likely go to hell along with all that support you. Have fun.

Fuckin plebbit. We dont need you here faggot bitch.

yeah but do women who want an asian man want them to look like that?
thats the most important thing

it's a discord tranny

Dont get it twisted. Learn your place Asian bottom bois.

he is not interested in European culture, and women who are interested in Asian men would like a cultural exchange which will not happen, so much so just to do that a European haircut will be done, going to dance in a disco, talking about things global like mobiles, sports and more to try with to know girl stranger who don't necessarily want an Asian man but just any handsome man of any ethnicity

Your religion of peace is showing, shitskin.

The nip whi does not have the male hormones needed to grow an adult sized penis calls some one a faggot

That is like a Vienna Sausage Calling a Little Smoky breakfast sausage tiny

Attached: Asian Penis Wrap.jpg (4752x3168, 3.37M)

It’s not going to happen.

For fuck's sake. There are significant differences between Chinese and Japanese people, can we get some specificity on the go plebs?.

Two words, Ping.
Enola Gay.

More like L'ARC!

Two words.
Two bombs.
Two different bomb designs, funny that. Fucking yank cunt.

Based.

Based faggot.

That's just how we do. We got nukes to spare. Wanna find out just how many?

If you don’t already get like whatever bitch you want in your own country you are beyond retarded.

I spoke in general

It's a waste of time, don't do it. If you really want to do it though, go to iceland and stay away from niggers

Attached: 1553012933606.png (550x477, 299K)

No body cares about you, sausage dick.

Lots of love,
Asian girl

Well what can I say, you're asian, i.e. more unfuckable than a nigger. You might think you have that whole 180+ cm going for you, but that thing is for white guys. No one in the manlet non-manlet paradigm was talking about gooks, sorry.
Your only hope is to tour weeb events and hope for the best. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Attached: 1519131037024.jpg (411x485, 89K)

Come to Norway, I'll show you good time. Lol joke, I can't bang hot chicks since I'm mediocre looking with conservative morals. Girls want funny good looking men. Go kys OP. When is WW3 plz

They won't like you're feminine features especially your hair, language barriers are gonna fuck your game up probably. You might be able to pull a collage hipster feminist or something but they aren't attractive. Honestly based nippon pussy is probably way better, I plan on making a trip there myself for similar reasons in the future and fuck my cock off. Hopefully we can both avoid STD's my zipper headed island friend.

>ITT Europeans try desperately to cuck themselves to Ping
Just fuck our shit up Shlomo...

this is honestly such good bait

You sound like a larp. Real Japanese posters are rare on pol

Why would japanese posters come here anyway. They have their own imageboard (and Jow Forums) which is way more active.

this
all japan flags are just english teachers LARPing as nippon

>I'm 183cm, 78kg and look just like pic related

Lose this idiotic faggy hairdo.

>I'm a grad student majoring theoretical physics, especially general relativity, at one of the most prestigious universities in my country

Grad students don't "major" in "general relatively" you fucking moron. Also you don't have to lie about your education with western women. Women are repulsed by students in general as it usually means they're poor and nerdy. Just don't mention it.

>I'm going to be backpacking in Europe solely because I want to bang white girls to make some fun with them

It'll be an uphill battle for you chink, white women are the most selective when it comes to race and tend to be pretty hard on slopes. The only men with lower prospects in the west than east asian men are pajeets.

>Any advise?

Yeah
>Cut your hair so you don't look like a poofter
>don't mention university or your major it won't win you any points
>stick to "diverse" areas where women where are more open to nonwhite men
>be as aggressively alpha as you can while making a first impression. Otherwise you'll just be thought of as a chinese bitchboy
>alcohol is your friend, utilize nightclubs where people are drunk and would fuck anything
>prepare yourself for disappointment. Foreign, nonwhite men far-outnumber white women in Europe. Even if you do find a women open to fucking a slope, you'll be competing with all the other foreigners too, many of them better looking and possessing more money than you

I have seen some posters that I think might be genuine but most seem to be larps