Why do the theists of Jow Forums get rabid and foaming at the mouth when someone asks for their evidence for God?

Why do the theists of Jow Forums get rabid and foaming at the mouth when someone asks for their evidence for God?

Also, if you can't prove it without a fallacy, then why should I believe that any of the Abrahamic holy books have even a lick of truth to them?

Attached: 8a7242a1b73899dd76487be28e417cd51ffa64eef01e2420c7104347e0e89d88.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

>Something is speculated to be supernatural in essence
>WHERES DA MATERIAL PROOF!!
Atheists are fucking retarded

It has to do with cultural anthropology, sociology and other dead white man western idea that your tiny little faggot brain can't comprehend, Op.

Religionsare based on fear though practically they can change to any state.
Right now you see degenerated nihilism by the pope, who deeply down wants to fuck migrants.

Attached: dooovaltbrainlet.png (958x764, 209K)

Attached: deuscuck.png (410x470, 273K)

>speculated
right on

So why believe it if there will never be evidence for it?

>asks for their evidence for God?
There is evidence you just choose to ignore it seeing how you ARE the evidence.

So what you're saying is, it's all made up?

How am I evidence? I was created by my mother and father from the result of sex.

The alternative is a nihilistic death cult and I don't want to get stuck down there, or here, if you will.

Fuck forgot the reply

>le horseshoe fallacy

libtard redditor tier

Attached: 3c986ad6a49ad5b5151f716f597b1104f565df8980b90381c1af943ee0c792d8.jpg (1200x490, 93K)

The alternative is simply coming to terms with your belief being unjustified. What you do from that point afterwards is up to you, and you certainly aren't part of a death cult for having an opinion about a question.

in fact we have no empirical evidence it's just based on logic
why life ? physico-chemical reaction
why these physico-chemical reaction ? explanation by the evolution of universe
why this evolution
so along you go by why till we have no answer called big bang or whatever im not really into physics and not really aware
but there's a origin ,a cause
but at one point you have to there's a cause without cause
thats what some call transcendance that's also what some call god.
Thats about the notion of god not the notion of religion ,in fact you can trust in a lot of transcendental thing (as the karma,the sky-chinese notion- ,the hasard,the immanence -wich is also a transcendental meaning even if we oppose both in philosophy and so much things) without involving the notion of God as we do in the western world and in the western tradition.
that would be my answer

I am able to completely comprehend what a religion is. And faith is an excuse you give to justify an irrational belief.

They're too scared to admit that in the grand scheme of things all of lives are meaningless.

The existence of an intelligent Creator makes a lot more sense than "pockets of gas containing the seeds of everything imaginable which existed apparently forever suddenly broke the law of inertia for absolutely no reason and collided without a catalyst, producing everything in the universe. Also, dead inert matter came to life for no reason and evolved into extremely complex lifeforms, the most complex of which has an innate instinct to form religions and seek the divine. Again for no reason."

You all waste your time.

We already all know that Honkler is the true god of this world. Denying it is just honking.

Attached: Honkler Magura Cave Painting 2.jpg (900x633, 493K)

They call it God, but whatever caused that explosion billions of years ago is simply unexplained. You cannot just say that because there is no explanation it has to be God. This is an argument from incredulity.

What is the difference of me saying it was demons that started the big bang? Or pixies? Or the kraken? Nothing. When you assert God exists, you are saying you know for a fact it is true, when there is no one on this planet has that information.

Attached: 1549396741616.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

Attached: Runen.png (5700x4949, 3.8M)

Does it really make for sense now? Then you should go about demonstrating why the scientific model pales in comparison to a single word answer.

Or at the very least you could try to explain why without saying
>muh occams razur

You seem to underestimate the subtlety of death cults.

>The alternative is simply coming to terms with your belief being unjustified
So what belief is justified?

yeah thats called faith/belief idk in french we use the word "croyance" and philosophically "croyance" doesnt involve you have proof ,it involve just you trust it.
and you can say it ,but then trust it or not.
Pixies and kraken are made from human spirit so the origin of it is the human not something who is not neither in the space neither.If the world pixies would involve same caracteristics as we put in the word "god" you could say it yes.
The world is not really important tho ,thats what it mean and what it involve wich is important.

Yes, you are showing religions exist. So what? Give me a reason to believe in a God that is not a fallacy.

Yeah, you have a decent grasp on the ideals, I'm proud of you user. You're not like the biblethumpers posting walls of text about Jesus coming back in 5 years and to REPENT!

I find faith to be something that will never lead to the truth and therefore that being a justification for all religion means religion is not true. Except for the fringe religions that describe God as quite literally every tangible thing we can see, which you cannot deny at that point; but that's more playing around with the word God.

Ones that are backed by empirical evidence. To say "I don't know" is fine if you don't know or don't have the evidence for a claim. Saying you believe in God is saying you have reasonable justification in the belief and if that's not true, why are you believing it?

>the only alternative to christianity is a death cult
What about Stoics, Bhuddists, Hindus, Animists etc.?

OP, the point of religion is to have faith without evidence. When Jesus appeared to Thomas he said ‘blessed are those who do not see me, but believe’ I’m a Christian because the West has prospered under its anti-degenerate values. Races should live separately, look what happened to the Tower of Babel. Christianity is the final path, accept it user, repent and be saved

>Also, if you can't prove it without a fallacy
Proof is a mathematical concept
You can prove naturalism

Something natural is a thing that occurs in nature without any other outside influence. The mona lisa isn't naturally occuring is it?

>immaterial being

That's a nice way of spouting bullshit

>muh values
>muh no proof
Why should I believe a book that tells me not to question my existence? Why should I believe a book that endorses slavery? Why should I believe in a God that made it purposefully so no one would have evidence he existed? Also go kill yourself for telling me to repent, enjoy getting cucked by your own irrational beliefs with no evidence lmao.