Question for women only

Say you meet the man of your dreams, and you only get to have sex with him 3 times with him. Would you rather he is
>a virgin with a 8" dick
Or
>experienced with a 5" dick

Please state your age too ty

Attached: rwpeim2sbz021.jpg (1080x2159, 107K)

Dude, women don't view men and sex the same way as men view men and sex.

experienced with a 5" dick
i'm not fucking a guy who doesn't know where my clit is, regardless of the size

also im 20
forgot to add that lmfao

>where my clit is
That's not experience, that's communication.

Why do women obsess over the clitoris like its the holy grail, a 5 year old can find it, I'm a virgin but I don't need a fucking map

because for the majority of women it's the only thing that can cause an orgasm. it's like expecting a guy to cum 100% from anal penetration except there no prostate stimulation.

it takes women a lot more to be aroused enough for intercourse and a lot more to actually cum, so it's not unreasonable to prefer someone who actually knows how to please you instead of someone with a gorilla brain that assumes big dick = god tier.

>I'm a virgin but I don't need a fucking map
Ok sure , bet if you ever got a girl in bed you couldn't even find the right hole.

Who cares about her pleasure tho

This also, but not only will two different women want entirely different treatment of their clits, the same woman sometimes wants things different depending on if she has already come or not, how far along she is in the moment. Half of knowing what to do with a pussy is being told, even if it's just a nudge and "more, right there."

On the other hand, where experience pays off is a man needs to be attentive to this and remember what feels good. This also works with penetration except women are less likely to tell you outright how to thrust from one moment to the next. That's something you need to read in her face and in her breathing. This is one reason sex tends to get better in a long term relationship.

Hey man, if you can't find a hole, make one.

can't you just teach him?

yeah, that's true. still, that takes a lot of effort and if you're only having sex 3 times i doubt you'd have time to teach him everything about your body.
that's true! everyone wants different things and it all comes down to communication. as long as you're both genuinely interested in each other and openly talk about what you want, the sex will improve over time.
for example, my boyfriend was literally the virgin w a 20cm dick option when i met him but over time he's grown more experienced and learned what i want from him + all of my fetishes. at first the sex was really unsatisfying but we've both started to enjoy it more and more. also being in love helps too lol

based

you're just in time for my favorite album cover

Attached: abv.jpg (509x509, 35K)

This

Also, I'd never fuck a virgin again. I've been with two men and the first was a virgin took my virginity high school Christian kids etc. The second has also been with one other only he says, but he's just so doting and confident in bed. Cares about my orgasm doesn't say stupid shit like "you feel so good" or "is it in" or "you're amazing" he says things like "are you okay with this" and "I'm inside you" and things that connect us. We also explore kinky degrading stuff because he doesn't degrade me outside of bed or try to repress my sexuality, so I am comfortable being nasty during sex, it's so intimate. Virgin dude sucked. Nice dick shit personality.

I dont want literally anyone with an 8" dick fuck right off, only men care about that, if its over 7 it physically hurts

idc as long as he is a virgin. as a virgin myself the thought of being with an experienced man terrifies the living fuck out of me because i feel like i have insane expectations to live up to.
unfortunately this is my current boyfriend.
anyways virgin with the 8" and i'm 18.

My boyfriend is 5.5 and sometimes he pokes my cervix, so 8 inches sounds like a nightmare. Experienced 5 any day.

Experienced with a 5" dick.
Honestly 8" would be too big, I have a short vagina and even 6" can really hurt my cervix in the wrong positions.

>"I'm inside you"
No shit

Attached: DB585753-531D-4093-A356-8C82C507D352.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Virgin with a 5 inch dick here

Attached: D4250ACA-F4F1-4E3B-AE90-47757A3160CA.jpg (322x450, 18K)

Dude must have read one too many hentai. They always describe everything aloud there.

Hey virgin bro, vaginal orgasms barely ever exist and a size increase doesn't even help those that much. No matter what kind of ultradick you have, if you don't play the clit the girl might as well just be fucked by a tableleg

Any self respecting guy likes to pleasure women
You sound like a bitter meme-fed incel

I don't care about dick size bit I'm gonna go with option one because the whole scenario you've set up sounds like my new relationship, only been laid a handful of times in months.

It’s not a either/or situation. We can get an experienced guy with a big dick if we wanted so why settle for less.

Men don't pleasure women, they can do it themselves

no you can't, you're a girl on Jow Forums, you can't get shit you femcel

Attached: 1559635481891.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

since op doesn't understand female anatomy, let me rephrase.
>virgin with 5.6 dick
>experienced with 4.2 dick
aka is bigger dick better then small dick with experience?

Depends on the quality of sex - which is not given by the size and not only given by experience

this post is not only based, but also redpilled.

It's hot hearing that, you wouldn't know because you don't understand women and thus are still virginal. Dumb virgin.

You are a sad boi

Not that guy, but it does sound pretty stupid. When my wife and I bone, we find talking during the act to be weird and detracting from the experience. Much better to hear natural moans/grunting escape each other. Purely carnal.

I like the idea of him being a virgin because then I feel special to him.

are you also a virgin or just a predator?

Experienced, because I'd rather he not freak out when I tie him up.

Or much more likely, you find cringe talk attractive

5 inch dick. Big dicks are painful and not worth the fuck. Virginity is irrelevent.

>I'm inside you

Attached: 1560202584023.png (476x558, 20K)

as a virgin with an 8 inch penis, experienced with a 5 inch penis