I am running for Congress

Can't do political parties.

They- combined with the media- have destroyed this country in the name of money and power.

They have turned America into a reality TV show, with citizens glued to the TV and clicking like crazy to find out who said what about who cares anymore.

In the meantime, the country isn't being governed. Healthcare, Immigration, Climate Change, Police Power, Drug Laws- the country needs decision-makers who will do what's right, not what's popular.

I can't promise you that I'm going to always be right, but I can promise you that I will listen to why you think I'm not. And if you can convince me using logic, common sense and reason- you will see me change my mind on the spot.

And why?

Because none of this shit we see on the news matters. It's all just theater so the rich can become more powerful and the powerful can become more rich.

I'm a US Combat Veteran with more than two decades of service.

And I want to fix this broke ass government.

Who wants to help?

Attached: x7Il7thG_400x400.jpg (399x399, 30K)

Who are they? You mean the people?

Bump, I agree, politics has shifted to become entertainment moreso than genuine concern of the union. Where are you running?

The politicians. The same two people, every damn year, wearing different skins.

Sure, but only if you put the 14 words on your official website. I am not going out of my way to shill for any candidate that is not explicitly pro-white ever again. Trump is a disappointment.

Mississippi. It's where I'm from originally, and I think it's a good place to find people that agree the government has destroyed our country.

Are you a jew?

Yes goyim, what a great way to get elected!!!

What are the 14 words? I'm pro-American. Those racial divisions are part of the problems I'm talking about. They were created originally to redirect focus from economic divisions towards racial ones. And today they are doing the same thing. We argue over football mascots and Twitter feeds, and they pillage the greatest Nation on Earth.

No. And that shouldn't matter.

Indeed.

>don't divide the country by race
If there ever were a time to divide the country by race, it is now. If we keep playing the "muh ideology" game, whites will be turned into a minority within the next election cycle. Then what? Enjoy living as a tax slave in a Jew run version of Mexico? You deserve that meme flag. Disgusting balls-less republican. The country is ready for a pro-white candidate. We just haven't had the option yet.

I think the only way to broach racial topics is, if victorious is to support EU seperatists in Europe. Seems to me that a white america was never feasible to maintain in the first place. They were filled up with white refugees due to overpopulation, war and discrimination over here and came to the 'free world'
The only thing you can do within political acceptability is probably promote abandonment of home cultures and double down on americanization. Biggest part of that would be the obliteration of African American communities as their own homologous group. Not sure how youd do that now but hey thats your job

If you really want to win. Appeal to cow owners. They will see to it the Ice Cream crowd votes for you.

>Who wants to help?
If you're not just memeing, I'll get my degree, money and courage to come to the states and serve as henchman to the new movement.

I have enough.

Attached: aryan_feels.png (801x450, 112K)

Fuck off irish nigger. You don't know the first thing about this country or its people. Our identity is not European. It is American. It is a country founded by free white men of good character for themselves and their posterity. We never voted for diversity, nor do people want it.

Niggers want reparations and are unhappy with white rule. Solve both problem by building them a new country in Africa.
Enforce our borders the way they were meant to be. With force. Start shooting every man, woman, and child that purports to step foot over that line. Allow Americans to defend their country like they do their home by pardoning any crime committed against illegals. National e-verify and a $50,000 fine for every illegal employed by a business. Repeal Hart-Seller and remove the citizenship of anyone who would not have qualified for citizenship beforehand. Beaners will pour back into Mexico faster than you can piss, but not before paying the 200% tax on remittances that OP will put in place. It took 50 years for the Jews to bring in all of these shitpeople. You can get rid of them in 5 months.
>but muh economy
Fuck it. My siblings are selling blood plasma to pay for groceries while working full time jobs. The economy is meant to help the every day American. Not some kike on Wall Street. We will rebuild bigger and better than ever, but we need to secure our identity and kick out the dead weight that is impeding our progress and lowering our quality of life.

i support you
but i think you'd have a tough climb

Hilarious flex yank.
Its nothing to be ashamed of man, your ancestors are just Europes trash/peasantry that fled the continent. They simply had nothing to lose. That or they where religious zealots. I mean really, come on man, why leave home to go to some godforsaken shithole filled with angry injins if your living it up here?
>muh african colony
You already had one and fucked that up because of your 'liberty'. Dont you forget it was Eisenhower and Hoover that brought down our empires and the enlightened rule. You brought this upon yourselves. Had you backed us during the Suez crisis maybe youd be ok

>Europe's trash/peasantry
Are you talking about the Irish?
>get taught farming by whites
>can't even farm the simplest root vegetable of all time
>starve to death
>end up as farm equipment under the thumb of prosperous Americans
>when they get freed they turn to a life of crime and are hated by everyone, those that do work only work in entry level fields
>their neighborhoods are all ghettos that fall into shambles
>fiercely proud of their heritage despite their people's complete lack of achievement
Literal pale niggers that shouldn't have been allowed over here.

>Are you talking about the Irish?
Yes. Unironically yes, our refusal to advance culturally when offered the chance is comparable only to Africa. Yet I do not identify with the mistakes my ancestors made. We were literal african refugees but white, thankfully thats probably why we integrated fairly quickly. That said I do now tend to lean towards identifying as British and Irish rather than just Irish.
Tldr: I agree with you. But my country is 96% ethnically irish and has one of the highest GDPs i the world and world class quality of life whilst your country now has Africa-tier literacy rates. Quite the fall

>I am running for Congress
Why do you think a remotely pro-White person would be allowed into office?

Who do you mean by "they"
If you don't know the 14 words, you won't be getting my vote

Your kind of ignorance is dying, so it's right for you to be afraid. There is no place in the new world for you. Adapt or leave.

Nah he's just gonna shitpost and rage at his keyboard, he is nothing compared to you

Also, please give me your views of the current president of the US

Attached: 1554850019004.png (2518x1024, 362K)

It is not necessary to destroy African American communities in order to incorporate them into what America should be. Black Americans are Americans. Black American History is American History, as is the history of all our people. America is the sum of its cultures.

I hope this is a metaphor and not meant as literal. Because if so one of us is nuts.

Nothing worth having is easy. Thank you for your support!

I did not vote for Trump in 2016 because I was convinced his behavior would cause severe problems in the country. His policies did not bother me as much as his apparent lack of interest in controlling his mouth.

After three years of watching- my vote is his to lose. I still don't approve of his behavior, but Democrats have proven they are not the adults in the room. Instead of governing the country or even trying to steer their message toward something productive- they have been slap fighting this whole time.

Meanwhile, Trump is getting more done in three years than Obama did in eight.

I do not support his behavior, and if there was any other option on the left I would choose it.

But gun rights are non-negotiable, and Medicare for All would destroy our healthcare system and our economy.

Thank you for your consideration, regardless of where you land.

If you are implying a white nationalist or otherwise intolerant movement, you are not welcome.