How is Mexico even a functioning society?

How is Mexico even a functioning society?

Attached: _96787393_mexicoprotest.jpg (976x549, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxxXv5nNzGA
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1790154_re-from-mx1-2-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Functioning in what sense?

In a sense that people live there and they even have tourists going there.

There exists tourists tripping into the hyperspace Doesn't make the hyperspace a functioning society.

is it?

It's better than south Africa and people go there ffs

I'm afraid I don't get what you're trying to say. Mexico is the second best hispanic-american economy, they have pretty good telecommunication companies, mexican Carlos Slim is one the richest men in the world.

>America doesn't need a wal-

Attached: Mexico.jpg (725x175, 31K)

It isn't. Any country in which people are afraid to leave their houses because of criminal activity can't be considered a functioning society.

I don't know...

youtube.com/watch?v=UxxXv5nNzGA

He gets rich off remittances, which is when illegal aliens in the US send cash back home. He's taking advantage of their situation to squeeze them for money.

Those deaths are by majority drug-trafficking related. When drugs are legalized or when americans demand for cocaine stops, these crimes will stop immediately.

Got any sauce?

CIA niggers and Dominicans.

Mexico is a tick on the belly of the US. Canadians are lice on the head of the US.

i'm white and my family lives in arizona, we take vacations to a beach town called Puerto Penasco. Half the fun is the danger. We always do a briefing to everyone before we cross the border about what to do and what not to do. I feel like i'm in the movie Sicario.

Attached: e6548f0b5dee6a59ca205c2624f1947d.jpg (1000x773, 158K)

wow a sensible person on Jow Forums

So US must not have good hygiene

>How is Mexico even a functioning society?
>be spic
>join drug cartel
>shoot other spics for money
>get rich
>keep killing people till you get killed by a other spic who kills for money
>cycle continues

Attached: 20181015_123556.jpg (605x718, 221K)

This. It's insane how subhuman they are

Is it true that you have to stay within the resort grounds if you dont want to get killed/mugged?

Not really. These “people” are just Stone Age barbarians with modern tools.

The Aztecs sacrificed hounded of thousands by tearing out still beating hearts.

YES! There are even cases where the dumb tourists are kidnaped right out side the resort areas.

now they have box cutters

There are turists going to Favelas. Bored naive first worlders are retarded in an astounding level.

even North Korea has tourists

look at this nigger

>Is it true that you have to stay within the resort grounds if you dont want to get killed/mugged?
lol not anymore.

Attached: militares acapulco.jpg (940x600, 225K)

It truly is a sight to behold. Quite the paradox indeed. For a civilization to teeter on the verge of collaspe for centuries and continue steady growth and relative stability. I attribute it to its location next to the sole superpower. Think about it, the US has served as a enthropy vaccumn absorbing all political and economic chaos in forms of migration and economic opportunities.

you fellas do realize that mexico is a shithole because of the massive drug demand from the US, right. You're just as much a part of the issue, it's just easier for you to ignore it.

>implying it is

Maybe it's good that fentanyl is killing off so many people. It will be a great filter that purges our society of those susceptible to drug abuse.

>US has high demand for drugs, ergo Mexico is required to sell drugs
Opportunistic and lazy. Fix your country instead of profiting off the destruction of ours.

Honestly Mexico is what most societies throughout the ages have been.

A corrupt oligarchy ruling poor masses, said poor masses being convinced the only way to better their lives is to give more control to the govt, which ironically is controlled by the corrupt oligarchy they're looking to displace.

This is the base human condition.

>you fellas do realize that mexico is a shithole because of the massive drug demand from the US, right. You're just as much a part of the issue, it's just easier for you to ignore it.
Wrong, nice cop-out.

Attached: mexico_making_tellings_of_drugs.png (1140x722, 180K)

Functioning in what way?

Attached: plane_kek.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

Here is what I consider to be best latin american countries

>Chile, argentina, and Uruguay for their relatively low crime rate
>mexico
>everything else

mexico is actually only "functional" because of its proximity to the US otherwise it would be another guatemala.

>people live there
>people

Attached: 5475f07b98fe34f609a8e5f46ead6b85--the-frog-frogs.jpg (473x500, 29K)

It’s super comfy if you spend your time in all inclusive hotel areas.

But shit once we drove into the city and i constantly felt I was gonna be murdered

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1790154_re-from-mx1-2-.html
>In sum, I have a gut feeling that the US agencies tried to send a
signal telling the cartels to negotiate themselves. They
unilaterally declared a winner, and this is unprecedented, and
deserves analysis. If there was no strategy behind this, and it
was simply a leaked report, then I will be interested to see how it
plays out in the coming months.
Zetas got out of control enough that they wanted the Sinaloa's to regain power.