Why are so many women now ruining their beauty with disgusting tattoos?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 11.43.22 AM.png (898x896, 1.2M)

Animals get branded

Weak men-weak fathers, brothers, and husbands.

jews

I'd never get one, but who gives a fuck if someone else does? Cool is comrade

>tattoos are mainstream, so now the contrarian asshole of the internet is suddenly against tattoos

i really really miss 2007 Jow Forums when we had daily suicidegirl threads and "fuck christfag" posts

>now
A little kid on pol, wow so surprising!

it's not contrarianism. People with tattoos are actually trashy.

so you can distinguish them in the braaap barn

Attached: 5LcLmmn.jpg (1024x847, 80K)

All tattoos look disgusting and degenerate.I have never seen a tattoo on a man or a woman that looked classy.

except most aren't. try going outside and talking to people for once

and before you ask, no i don't have any tattoos myself.

it's funny how suicidegirls just seems like sjw-fag-undertale girls nao.

no I definitely do. And they are all trash.

Societal brainwashing and the fact that they think it makes them unique..aka not like other girls. Just add it to the list of warning signs like facial piercings, unnatural hair colors, overly slutty clothes, or too much makeup.

Attached: 1513751366127.png (250x250, 7K)

The men in their life don't care and think it's oh so progressive

Also
>No men in their life, live alone to ride cock
>Soibois get Harry Potter/Marvel tattoos

I'm a sailor and have a tattoo.
Tattoos are fine as long as you get them for the right reasons.

It's another trend that seemingly pooped out of nowhere. It'll die off in the next year or two, but possibly see a resurrection in the next 10-20 years when all of the nostalgia fags boast of the "Golden Ages" from 2010-2019.

they think it gives them that bad ass non conformity look, when in reality they are the new basic bitch. These girls think having a piercing and a tattoo is the same as 20 years ago when it was pretty rare.

Unironically this. It's a way for mediocre women who want to do nothing but get fucked by a rich guy(s) to self identify. Much like wearing a choker.

Most of my mates don’t give a fuck, it’s pussy. I just fucking hate it, makes them look like niggers or cattle.

I miss the days gone senpai. When alt girls were largely badass and not fucking soft SJW cunts.

It's just meaningless graffiti now that tattoos being taboo is long gone. Rather than tattoos making a statement and having meaning behind them it has devolved to "I like x," or "X looks cool." They only get them because their peers are doing it so it is en vogue. The minute ink becomes nonfashionable again you will see it drop off again quickly.

Tattoos and piercings (other than just simple ear piercings, *maybe* navel too) are pure boner death to me, and every god damn basic bitch here gets that shit now. Might as well work on my 日本語 and take the yellow pill instead.

Attached: 1542904306799.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

They dont intend to live long enough to see them wrinkle and fade. Why dont you ask them

My teacher in trade school is covered in marvel tattoos and only wears marvel t-shirts. He's an electrician

Das deep nigga

>IT'S MEN'S FAULT THAT WOMEN ARE BAD!
Sure, you can argue that at some point a male figure in her life failed to be strong, but that doesn't excuse a woman's behavior.

Unless you are proposing a system similar to Islam where a woman can't leave the house without a man, then you have to give women some freedom and they are responsible for their choices.

You also can't blame men for not beating their women after the fact because its AFTER the woman already fucked up. Giving a bitch 2 black eyes doesn't magically undo what she did, nor does it guarantee that she won't do the same thing again.

Also, according to the Bible women will be held responsible for their actions just as men will be. Women have it easier than men, and women will be judged for being awful when it's nice and easy to be good

>be good
>meet responsible and attractive man
>get married
>have sex
>have kids
>cook and clean home that husband pays for
It's so easy, and God is not going to take it easy on women

Based and redpilled

Tats are trashy, dudebro.
They were trashy decades ago when people viewed them as trashy, and they are trashy today even with fewer people viewing them as trashy.
>go with the times, dude
No. Tats have always been trashy, and their popularity just means you need to be a little smarter to avoid it.

Women with tats is an instant turnoff, because they are unironically showing their inner trash on the outside
>wanna see how shitty I am on the inside?
HERE'S MY REQUISITE TAT sillyface.jpg

????????????????
Ok???
Correlation = 0.00?

I think what you're trying to say is that someone who you consider a good man in a trade school has tats and a Marvel t-shirt?

I'm sorry Mikkel, but Americans, when they have tats and Marvel shirts, are basedboys. They want to project a false air of masculinity and tend to
>Worship craft beer
>Video games/Nintendo
>Comics!
>Tattoos
All while being so soft they look like melted ice cream

It's the (((mainstream culture)))

Based and redpilled. All women have to do is socialize a little bit, build a network, and find a good man. It's not that fucking hard. Most girls when they have long hair and are thin are a 5/10 at the minimum. But they complicate it with

>College
>Tattoos
>Muh career
>Birth control
>Cock carousel
>Shaving your head/dyed hair
Unfuckingbelievable

Attached: hot.gif (200x333, 1.01M)

Looks like some sort of massive bruise or wound on her stomach. Gross

Yeah it’s a shame that shit that was edgy 10 years ago is now totally mundane.

Because you insist on trying to control them like a towelhead.

>aka not like other girls.
This guy gets it

Self Hatred. Tatoos, piercings, dyed hair...

>why are so many women now ruining their beauty with disgusting tattoos?
EVERY TIME I SEE A WOMAN ON THE STREET WITH A TATOO I SPIT IN HER DIRECTION.

>Tattoos are fine as long as you get them for the right reasons.
TO IDENTIFY WITH SATAN BY PUTTING MARKS ON YOUR BODY.

Ask yourself how long reality tv shows involving tattoo artists and their customers have been on the air and multiply that by the amount of rappers and other celebrities with tats all over and there you have the probability percentage of the average woman getting a tat. Explained not condoned applicable brainlets.

whats wrong with tattoos?

Attached: 1555689270199.jpg (331x385, 54K)

it is an unshakable mark of arrogance for a woman who has undergone no personal growth, development, hardship, or self improvement to defile her perfectly ordained biological form with the blasphemy of the preternatural

Girls with tattoos are fucking hot.

Attached: 1553136553189.png (804x880, 1.14M)

why is everyone talking how bad tattos look on women, but what about men?

military or laborer type men having tattoos is not so problematic because they have imprinted their body with the processes of masculine maturity, a tradition which has been a part of male identity since the beginning of time

just subconsciously makes you think they are sluts

>whats wrong with tattoos?

Cmon, you posted a fucking 56% gremlin. Who likes women making bullshit faces, crudely gesturing, wearing nigger snap backs, with wierd nails like that whore? Somebody with poor judgment and impulse control. Hmmmmmm...... Do you like chicken, perhaps?

>mfw my ex wife still has 'i love you' in my handwriting tattoo'd on her body after 3 years of divorce
she texts me to fuck all the time.

Attached: 2396797500cf3ea9c4ef5091a738b2b8.jpg (304x380, 38K)

BIG UGLY FAT ASS.
user, you must be ugly also

but tattoos are forbiden in military right? sooo w wtf

cringe

Being a traditional christian is like being a satanist in the middle ages its modern day heresy to say faggots are disgusting or to question democracy

bitch with a tattoo larger than a fingernail must be sent to the oven, rather quickly

Attached: tattoo.png (1414x631, 954K)

>to say faggots are disgusting

Attached: Some countries do this to gay men.jpg (576x768, 85K)

They get off on being degraded, ruined, destroyed, invaded.

wut

militaries, especially the US military, are make-work programs for undesirables

you wouldn't have a military if people with tattoos weren't allowed lmao

This. Tattoos let you know in no way is that girl pure. On the flip side, it also means that guy isnt husband material.

She fucks niggers

Dunno who told you that. No, tattoos are huge in the military, tons of people have them and many have several. Especially in the Navy/Marines.

There’s regulations on what/where you can get it (mainly not anywhere visible in uniform i.e. face, neck, hands) but it’s absolutely allowed and culturally encouraged.

Boomers

because they actually want to look like reptiles

Oh dayum

They are
All fucking trendy, vacuous , vain scum

>hur dur tattoos are bad because some kike on a pike said so
>being this retarded
Fuck off christcuck.

Attached: 1550038398334.jpg (249x249, 41K)

My Cletus cousin who was vehemently against tattoos left the marines with a few involving his division, unit, and some other shit

You're either a roastie or a tattooed line cook making $13 an hour. The only thing that glows in the dark more than CIA niggers are tattoo fags.

this x100

Even churches have stained glass windows

Attached: 7727E160-57C5-418C-AC99-FA43B083941E.jpg (504x686, 104K)

Attached: 8y87yr78t.jpg (500x750, 112K)

For years I never got tats because I donated blood every two months. They changed the rules so its only a two week deferment now. I still wont get tats because I am a poorfag

Attached: 7240a343-s.jpg (600x800, 163K)

It's really sad to see. All the women in my hometown. It's like everyone wants to look like a thug.

The pseudo-puritanical posturing is funny as fuck from these morons.

FUCK OFF HOMO SATAN WORSHIPER.

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER.jpg (1024x465, 158K)

Thats 2019 Tumblr. They're calling.

>People with poor impulse control and low executive function are branding themselves for your convenience.

Not sure I see a problem here.

I meet some very nice women who dress trashy and have ruined their beauty with tattoos. It's heartbreaking.

It's crazy how triggered they get about their stupid tattoos if you suggest that tattoos aren't attractive.

lel this to be quite honest

Attached: marie.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

>except most aren't

Wrong. People with tattoos are almost always poor and stupid. I work in a relatively high income profession and I don't think I've ever, in my life seen a person earning in excess of $120,000pa with a tattoo.

Tattoos are literally just identification tags for poor and stupid people, male and female. If you willing associate with tattoo'd people you're probably scum too.

It's from a society that glorifies death and the occult. It's evil.

exactly, i never understood why tattoos are so popular, people really are retarded.

He wasn't talking about men, retard.

>nice women who dress trashy and have ruined their beauty with tattoos

That's a self-contradictory classification. You're just defining them as "nice" because you want to fuck them. There's nothing else nice about them.

Based and Jewthinkpilled

All women are NPCs.

Ew

This

It’s show how “unique” she is

It’s their own body, if they choose to ruin it. That’s their problem.

Also beauty is a social construct

Underrated

you would eat her shit you neet faggot

how do these enhance their hotness in any way? And the ideas they come up with our so fucking retarded. A feather turning in a bunch of birds? So fucking deep and poetic? A rainbow owl? I just want to cum all over that owl so bad because it is just so fucking hot. Its like how embarrassed are they gonna be when they turn 40, lose their looks, and have to walk around with this childish shit all over them.

That's what you call ruined.

tattoos only look good if you look good without them already lol

That's really sad.

Because they're trying so hard to be guys: all the drinking, fucking, swearing and tattoos. This is why you see so many guys take the yellowpill, because at least femininity is ingrained into asian cultures. Hell, any other culture for that matter. Western culture is the only one where women act like frat bros.

Pic related. Basic as shit, probably ugly inside and out.

Attached: 1548346919226.jpg (460x817, 79K)