Abrahamic religions are the problem and need to be destroyed

Abrahamic religions are the problem and need to be destroyed.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 4CD175DA-18D8-44A4-BF83-8566A0231B4D.jpg (346x160, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco_Mulakkal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanxim
youtube.com/watch?v=7jiNaEg5CsM
youtu.be/PLetGlDOJ6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Again... Well, at least the JIDF is using a proxy this time

Name one country without Christians that is a nice,safe place to live.

Why are Indians flooding this board? Leave some space for other people to talk too man. Have some respect. Every time I'm on Jow Forums there are at least 4-5 Indian thread and pretty common too
>Muh space tech
>India good pakis bad (which is true but still irritating. Everyone has got the memo mate)
>Dravidian BVLL will impregnate white wimminz

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Go fling cowshit subhuman

Mossad is using Indian VPNs to make us support Pakistan over India in war, so there will be no retaliation among the right when the US plants a bunch of military bases on the Iran-Pakistan border

Japan, some European countries

>implying Mossad will post on an international H1B outsourcing forum

Japan(who’s disgusting regime had to be nuked into submission by Christians) has Christians, so does all of Europe.

The spiritual does exist, and christianity and Judaism are the only faiths that don't seem to hold some inherent benefit to in power structure rather than recording of a malleable tribal structure that was openly shown to be at the mercy of Rome, all while recording some omnipotent god that demonstrated one of the most profound and confusing philosophies by having God's own son, who was one with him sacrificed for his sins.

Also, Nazis believed in the spiritual and wished to harness it at Ahnenerbe. and to this day their have been recordings of impossible reincarnations on the books of modern records..

Attached: Unknown.png (220x276, 17K)

Nope. Many countries like Czech are non religious. Most of Europe was never Christian to begin with. Christcuckery was a sandnigger religion imported from Middle East and forced on them. Their culture was appropriated to make it more adaptable. In India Christcucks worship snake charmers.

Europe grew because of relative political stability over centuries, philosophy from the likes of Romans and Greeks. Christnity has very little to do with that. If anything it was more of a hindrance.

>poo
Haha

kill yourself hindu shit

Attached: 40EEB2B0-E545-40D8-BC97-85A9EDB40D04.jpg (213x237, 42K)

The research gathered at Ahnenerbe was deemed valuable enough that only several copies of it's research and history are available and I believe their all in Russia after they took the location of the institute by conquering the territory Ahnenerbe was based at.

I'm 100% agree with OP, planning to burn a church in my city in next month

>christianity and Judaism are the only faiths that don't seem to hold some inherent benefit to in power structure

You havin a giggle m8?

A thing about atheists: They are not inherently moral people. Yes their are good atheists, but none that espouse some inextricable values on human life such as Natural Rights, or would develop such a thing. To an atheist a human is human, nothing more, nothing less, and is worth nothing more than what current situation, circumstance, and his skillset (often included in circumstance), has deemed of him, regardless of some inherent right to reason, that indeed, number in the millions, and that untrained and UNUSED - possesses no value in offering to the sustenance, wealth, and thereby welfare for any individuals, whether powerful or irrelevant in affluence - of post hunter-gathering societies. To Aristotle, who can be regarded as an individual unrelated to Christianity, his teachings of Natural Law were the result of his belief in the inherent ability of intellect to find the Form of the Good, which wasn't any form of natural "rights" as much as an ability that should be nourished to what went best with society, "and from the Good, things that are just, gain their usefulness and value." Secular rulers gave little interest to the pratlings of wise men in whose output they saw no inherent use, and things that are just, gain their usefulness and value. Christianity did not come to be acknowledged within the Roman Empire just because rulers were moved by what they deemed "noble" aspirations, they had to have a functional aspect, and possess benefits to make their teachings attractive.

The concept of inalienable rights was introduced by the Hellenistic Stoics, and carried on uniquely as a trait of Catholic Law of the Early Middle Ages, and reinforced into all themes of life especially that of Marriage in the defining of such a relation, Natural Rights (more inherently emphasizing human rights as living breathing thinking creatures, rather than the aspect of perks to be divinated as a Good) which carried onto the Age of Reformation and Enlightenment and were embellished to their current form by the likes of such Christian-Secular philosophers as John Locke.

>Thinking Islam has anything to do with Abraham
Congratulations on believing Mohammad's fanfic

Well if you can explain to me how they do? Christianity was adopted by the Byzantine or "Roman Empire" by Constantine because of the inherent benefits they possessed such as being the only religion that had widespread literacy at a time when much of the roman aristocracy had declined in prowess in the art of writing.

The Roman Catholic Church held intrinsic organizational benefits in that not only could it support the Franks in their conquests through wealth at their disposal, they could also be used to teach and copy manuscripts widespread across the Franks new Empire. The pagans held no such advantages and were wiped out by the Franks.

It did not gain power or influence through the commercial wealth of it's clergymen or of an organization in the beginning.

Much of the Bible we have today (if not all) is from the Council of Nicea which had plentiful scholars and resources to verify the details and testimony of the over 1,000 priests.

You're not wrong. The lands of Dharma once spread far a wide, we must make this happen once more.

Attached: Dharmic lands accordting to Ashoka.jpg (1728x1053, 1.69M)

Organisation structure. The Vatican has massive control. There is unbelievable amount of corruption in the church. It’s more of a propaganda tool than anything to do with religion. Here they sell Church land(which is massive) and siphon off the proceeds(the Archbishop is mostly involved with this), organise “protests” and give political speeches depending on which party gives them the most money. The head of Church in India was caught raping a nun but the Church took no action. The nun was kicked out of the church and key witnesses murdered.

Why dont you kill yourself.

Aethiests don't believe in anything or morals. They believe your one 1 of 6 BILLION and can be easily replaced.

John Locke would've never made Natural Rights an issue had he been born to a pagan or atheist society, and we wouldn't value as people not to murder at the slightest convenience for our own "nation's" benefit, but as it stands today, you get caught by the government even if your an agency, your head will roll.

bump

Article? I mean the Catholics are famed for their scandals, but I still view secular society with more contempt. IT'S SECULAR SOCIETIES THAT DO THINGS LIKE ELIMINATE THE DEATH PENALTY AND CHRISTIAN SECULAR SOCIETIES THAT MAKE TORTOROUS INDENTURED SERVITUDE TO THE PUBLIC FOR HEINOUS CRIMES ILLEGAL.

>ThEiR rights as HumAN bEinGs
They'll say. I would've hung 'em like Ceasar.

Better yet Caligula

>Abraham=Brahma
>Sarah=Saraswati
You're one of us, poo.

Based

Catholic Church is notorious for this the world over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco_Mulakkal

The Church also tried covering up and destroying evidence and trying to force the nun to withdraw the case. The state govt was corrupted by the Church too and took no action before there were protests

Regarding the other things you’ll have to take my word for it. I’m a local from Goa.

About the said Island: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanxim

Recently the Church was caught trying to change land to commercial/residential from agricultural so that it can be sold off under the table

Go take a swan dive into your holy shit river and suck piss our of a holy cow while Mohamed conquers you, you filthy Hindu shit

fpbp

Death to all jews

Attached: 5EFFFBF5-8717-4B23-8AA6-068EBE411C0D.jpg (979x1254, 283K)

fuck off jew.
that make 0 sense

Personally I think Hinduism a religion that should be destroyed.

Only in second place to Islam, but even then I don't care, because I'm only focused on myself and achieving my own goals, and religion very rarely gets in the way of that thanks to the separation of Church and State, but a bunch of disaffected disenfranchised atheists will swallow any modernist propaganda that seems like it'll provide more "rights" to them, when in all reality they'll just continue living meaningless lives, only with societal morals degraded.

California is talking about acknowledging pedophilia, and they wouldn't be wrong that pedophilia has existed throughout human history, and some 12 year olds (including me) did think 20 year old women were sexy.

only 2% of japanese people are christians.

Virtually every nation has christians, even afghanistan.

>hurr what are migrations

Islam doesn't have to be destroyed, only Muslims. Actually Islam is pretty based religion, the problem is with subhumans practicing it. If Arabs were the first to interpret Jesus's teachings, they would conclude that Jesus was sent by God to teach humans good agricultural practices, and got killed by Romans and Jews because they hated the idea of having great crops.

Your are not wrong
All religions needs to die tho

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c.jpg (487x498, 78K)

The hindus wouldn't have a problem with other religions. In Hinduism God is all things, so too is he the God's in other religions manifested differently. Now to be fair I don't know any hindus irl, so maybe it's a similar case to how most "Christians" aren't actually Christian, just indoctrinated by the church. Nothing in the religion would call for conquest of other religions though.
>tfw kali yuga
Honk honk

Attached: Main-Yuga-Spiral-without-pe1.jpg (600x636, 64K)

Yup their's no defending that guy. But people get lighter for worse crimes sometimes in the secular law as well.

The only difference in this case is that people think the law would be harsher in it's punishment of the crime. They thought a Court run by the government would be more fair and harsher than the Church. OJ Simpson was found innocent in a court of Law.

Humans are follious, just because a few stray does not mean they are representative of the whole, however this does not excuse their crime.

Personally I think they should let the Church do extra-judicial cruelty to those that violate cannon laws of the Vatican and are proven offenders in a Court of Law. But I don't think secular society and stupid anti-catholic dogs would jump on the displays as examples of Catholic hypocracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jiNaEg5CsM

I don’t hate any religions. But you should stay in your countries and take our Muslims and Christcucks with you

*would not jump

The church is more interested in protecting rapists/pedos and kissing nigger feet

>all these christ fags defending Muslims and Jews because their lies appeal to them more

Hinduism being one of the oldest religions on the planet has more basis than the propaganda trilogy you cucks follow.

wow what a great take from someone that literally pours milk on statues and calls that religion.

Openly, because it's popular for their image.

But their are far worse and ethically challenged ways of thinking and actions, probably numerous, where if they're wealthy and connected enough, they can get away with certain activities. It's just people believe (not without merit) they'll have a better chance in a court than elsewhere (not when your going against the government of course).

nor government interests.

It's also the religion of the people that engaged in the caste system with a stagnant civilization that was invaded and destroyed by the Christian British.

Nowadays though people like you exist more frequently, and display horrible condescending and innacurate judgements. It's no wonder all your colonies left you.

You can keep the muzzies. I'll take the Christians as long as they aren't kiked evangelical boomers.
Also, quite ironic to call someone a christcuck as a hindu.

Attached: 1547891279480.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Krishna needs to go

It's also the religion of the people that engaged in the caste system with a stagnant civilization that was invaded and destroyed by the Christian British.

Nowadays though people like you exist more frequently, and display horrible condescending and innacurate judgements. It's no wonder all your colonies left you.

Your people need to die Frenchy.

An example of when government performed heinous crimes in the defense of it's existence and it's people's prosperity under it's governance they're are Project MK-ULTRA, along with CO-INTEL PRO that tried to convince Martin Luther King to commit suicide.

Also the National Security Agency lied under oath to the US Congress, the Body of government representatives across the United States at a Federal Level and only body granted the right to formulate laws.

tg pd

Keep in mind, the NSA lying under oath and lack of information on government activities implies that the Security agencies of the government could be getting away with just as many crimes today as then, and their relevancy and the people being still alive means their censorship will continue. Remember it's a competition with other hostile powerful governments. They're not completely wrong for violating citizens rights if it means staying on par with other nations.

Everyone needs to stop with the "Church is full of pedos". When they always forget that Catholicism isn't christianity.
Catholicism is just a mainstream and less logic version of christianism.

Christianity is based on the message of christ, which is only in the new testament, I don't get why people bring Mary in that, while she was just the link between the spiritual and the physical form of God.

This is what the Christcucks in India look like

youtu.be/PLetGlDOJ6c

haha enjoy hell pr*t

Based! I love how every single fucking thread on this site is shill shit! Really cool

No

definitely only Christian nations survive.

This is what happens when cancer grows cancer.

Attached: 1555684516330.jpg (664x542, 177K)

Abrahamic religions are like a virus that destroys everything in this path. Why would you be proud to be cucked by sandniggers to follow their kike on the stick sky daddy religion?

Catholicism is based on many foreign religions. Because Constantine wanted to extend his power over the differents between christians. (council of Nicaea)

I follow the message of Jesus, not anyone else.

Incorrect. The Christian nations thrived and produced fruit within the country for longer than any other regime lasted. Communist regime cant even last over 100 years to begin with. Europe became mostly Christian and those who didn't are overrun by sandniggers. Kind of like you.

That has nothing to do with Christianity. Nigger countries in Africa are Christian too yet are living in mud huts

Christianity was a sandnigger religion forced on you. Yet you are proud of being cucked

of course you do

Matthew 16 RSV
"17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jona! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter,[b] and on this rock[c] I will build my church, and the powers of death[d] shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

how embarrassing for you

Africa worships stones and eats people, Brownbag. South Africa was fine until dindu nuffin Nelson took over. Europe that took Christianity understands that their nation is more important than some 200lb rapefugees.

Christnigger countries are happily importing nogs while kissing nigger feet

>Indian
Well, if I was from a Hellbound race, I'd probably feel similarly.

Tell me what's embarrassing.