India is the next China

In a couple of years, all your things will be made in India, isn't that grand?

Also the panties and bras of your white women and daughters, we'll make sure it's well made.

Attached: 1555695692127.png (678x452, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cb1PW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, all that will be done by robots, Op. You missed your chance with your anti-trade laws.

If its a forced choice between you guys or the Chinese, I gladly give you my blessing and approval to shit all over my floor every day.

>85 average iq
>making anything
they can't even make poo in the loo

Kek. India cannot even compete with Pakistan, let alone China.

The catalogue looks real nice

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-233752__01.jpg (1080x1667, 342K)

Lmao is that what they teach you at school paki fool? You are a speck of shit dust in front of India. All you are famous for is bin Laden, British girls, and kebab.

Robots made by Indians

Attached: india1.jpg (2304x2304, 516K)

just fucking LOL at 85 IQ poos who think they can compete with 103 IQ Changs from the CCP

China is going to march the fuck into India and genocide the inhabitants for lebensraum, and it will be glorious

No it will not average IQ is too low,sorry shitskin it is what it is.

>t. pajeet

Attached: Aryan.jpg (227x222, 7K)

yes but they still won't poo in the loo

Attached: 1515144695993.jpg (465x493, 78K)

Those Abbo mixed mongrels can't even facilitate adequate social conduct. Let alone manage an entire industry that doesn't fall to shit after a year of work. Lmao, webm related.

Attached: Public square 2020.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

Pakistan > India

Attached: 1555688594999.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

>implying automation cares about IQ
Like said, everything will be done by robots. It will be MUCH cheaper to build new facilities and move robots to India than it would to update everything in China - cheaper land, larger technology sector, building new vs complex upgrading, etc.

You are beta India ffs

So we nuke you both then? Ok.

China would've decimated and genocided the poos already if it weren't for White Western nations holding them back.

Attached: 1555614850013.jpg (706x471, 26K)

t. Paki
No you are both equally shit.

Not a Paki or a brown subhuman at all.

Attached: 1555397118350.jpg (638x450, 71K)

Didn't the Mughals (a Mongoloid sub set) already try that? I think they did considering their empire, but of course during their reign, they made the same mistake the Aryans did. And mixed into irrelevance with the greater shit skin Australasian populace.

Also this, as the IQ gap is fucking comical between the two competitors in question. Lol, a sub 80 IQ patel retard with street defecating autism would need a hail marry to stave off their 105+ Mongoloid foes.

>105+

*IQ

>t.h1b import

Attached: 1555160325135.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

op is shillfag. what kind of flag is unknown?

Implying any of these dumb chinks has 80+ IQ.

Attached: Unlucky.webm (270x360, 1.28M)

They were turk mudslimes I think. That's why India was under Islamic rule.

Our labour laws are far too strict to allow that. We're taking a different path to modernisation as opposed to China.

Although it would be criminal to say "we", because every state in this country does it's own thing autonomously.

They were still of Mongoloid origin non the less.

Piss compared to what goes on in your shit hole singh.

>India cannot even compete with Pakistan

Imagine beliving this.

Superpower 2020

Op you are a eternal faggot shill

bunch of meme flaggots calling out each other Kek

wtf? context?

I laughed too fucking hard at that thanks user goes straight to the ylyl folder

Attached: LOL.gif (245x245, 969K)

Fuck up shit skin, and you're not entitled to anything. Considering your subhuma nity.

Reminder all memeflags in this thread are paid paki shills who intercept every Indian thread. This is not me making up a conspiracy theory, this is from the Senate of Pakistan.

The two most damning parts of the official Pakistani senate document:

>A Media Coordination Committee (MCC) be constituted including selected journalists plus representatives of the Foreign Office, Ministry of Information, parliament and intelligence to prepare fact sheets and a counter-propaganda campaign against India [...]

>The Government should hire International lobbyists and strategic communication firms and reactivate Pakistani community living abroad to change global narrative

Source:

archive.is/cb1PW

Attached: 1555682517696.png (2536x3032, 2.7M)

>Implying a meme flag isn't better than a poonigger flag

Attached: 1554883963102.png (500x522, 42K)

Shill posting are really increasing , paki or other muslim are behind or they might have Pass or vpn. Pathetic losers.

This, his entire nation state is a gypsy wonder land. Lmao at the irony behind his post.

stfu you bihari Pakistanis are our bros.
Same color same blood.

>
Also the panties and bras of your white women and daughters, we'll make sure it's well made.

The ultimate cuckery

no it just goes to show how insecure you are about your own national flag and your identity

>Poonigger Indians who are considered a joke globally think they're important enough to have psyops going on against them

Just LOL @ your perception of your own people and their relevance. You're already 80 IQ subhumans. Psyops against White people make sense because we actually pose a threat. You're already the brown globo homo beings the kikes love.

Attached: 1554895293220m.jpg (832x1024, 62K)

Pakistan is the original gypsy land. Modern gypsies are from Pakistan.

"Gypsies also known as Roma originated in the Punjab region of the Northern India, present day Pakistan, as a nomadic people and entered Europe between the eighth and tenth centuries C.E. They were called “Gypsies” because Europeans mistakenly believed they came from Egypt."

VPN you mean Very Poor Nigger right..?

>Talking about insecurities as an Indian
Kek'd

Attached: 1554538357544.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

you are that Punjabi muslim shill arent you?

>And yet he's relentlessly posting against India on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
lol

lol

I'm pretty sure Japan is gonna make them

you are the one hiding behind meme flag

yeah in both sense.

if indians are thin skinned, can't take criticism and full of tantrums like this board shows, then no

You're the same faggot who said that whitebois would be servants, huh? Go back to taking kids from Walmart.

Gypsies are the color of shit, smell bad, are low IQ, are famous for being scammers and pickpockets... Hmmm who do they remind you of? Yes, that's right pakis/Indians. It's not a surprise.

Attached: 1554538601878m.jpg (1024x661, 77K)

>>Mongolian basket weaving forum
kek

>Paki
>Indian

Same shit, different packaging. So try harder Pajeet. You poo colored scat monkey.

Attached: Aziz_Ansari_cc.jpg (1600x1200, 396K)

No, A Rajasthani jat.
We are more similar to our brother across border than southi niggers and bhayyas.
Why you even hate pakistanis?

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-3.png (588x576, 385K)

t. sandnigger why dont you show your flag.

Everyone shits on Indians because you're the saltiest, goofiest looking motherfuckers to walk the planet and it's entertaining as fuck.

>Tfw your High Court gets a meme YouTube channel blocked because they can't take the bantz

Attached: 1555620842527.jpg (512x288, 51K)

Why don't comply with his presentation shit skin? Because you're not entitled to anything else considering your racial background.

>Why don't

*you comply with his presentation shit skin?

This. I love how all the schizo Indians start seeing Pakis all around when they're getting roasted.

Attached: 1555093080664.jpg (680x775, 42K)

>Germany not at least 14.88

Fake.

Attached: 1qopyd.jpg (682x515, 23K)

A meme flaggot was asking for snapchat to prove he his white he left the thread after that and came back with changed ip

slavery worked perfectly back then so rn your shit waged are nothing to cover up fack ur working hard for our welfare pants

i hope rajput kick you to paki land. kys.

>shill pretends to play both sides
At least paki women are honest what they're looking for. :)

Attached: 1554040116258.jpg (1080x777, 310K)

> Literally using muh dik as an argument

Get out of here, cletus.

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (454x550, 32K)

fuck off memeflag shill

Those bat shit ugly poo monkeys can't comprehend how fucking annoying and undesirable they truly are. So they use this divertion tactic to shift the focus, when in reality they're just reinforcing their critique considering the racial over lap between their proxy rag and non existent admirer.

Keep you pathetic denial, white boys, Indians are the future, Indians will be the largest ethnic group in every first world country, you daughters will fuck indians.
Isn't that grand?

Attached: 44671986_14539305621119_3.jpg (610x425, 36K)

>I have to hide my flag to roast other.

Attached: 1520543605460.png (403x334, 113K)

>We are more similar to our brother across border than southi niggers and bhayyas
it doesn't matter if you have clashing ideology

Based Uzbekistan

kys shillnigger.

SHIT SKIN
S
H
I
T

S
K
I
N

All of Asia is like that Patel, and Paki = Indian. For fucks sake, so that's indicative of you as well.

I'm way more okay with pajeets than chinks, so this is acceptable.

Try harder meme flag faggot.

Fuck Indians. I'm a Pakistani and I hate these brown motherfuckers.

>But you're the same too
No, we are Iranic. Not Indic. We don't shit on the street. We don't rape women on buses. We are much more closer to whites (but still inferior), but at least we're not fucking Indians. Whites are incredibly respected in Pakistan, but in India you hear all the news of whites being murdered, scammed, killed.

Indian subhumans are some of the most arrogant pieces of shit. They shit on Whites, Asians, Africans, and Muslims too. It's probably because of their 75 Dalit IQ which gives them narcissistic personality.

Pakistan is now teaming up with China to get rid of the Pajeet problem. Britain should've removed all the Hindus and kept us Muslims. I'd be ready to serve my whiter masters than live with black Hindus.

This.
Not if we ethnically cleanse them first.
>T. Rahul

Attached: 1555079624279m.jpg (1024x966, 85K)

WTF... I love Pakistan now

Attached: 1555511788991.jpg (359x512, 16K)

You're not entitled to fair play, shit skin. So go fish for your mothers miscarriage in the local ganges if you think other wise. Honestly would be more productive for you than this cringe fest you keep regurgitating.

Because of people like you we are fighting with Pakistanis.
We used to live peacefully but madarchod Nehru, Gandhi and cumskin ruined everything.

pakis are blacker than actual niggers you deluded piece of shit

Based, but at least nuke them already to prove you're different.

Kek these threads are hilarious. If what you saying is true (although we all on here think you are both a fucking joke) then it beats the discord tranny and turkroach reparation shills.

>I'm a Pakistani
then why are you hiding behind meme flag are you ashamed of your country or something

Persian Laarping Paki is back.

>black Hindus
We are BLACK and proud.
HINDI
BOGA

Attached: 3ff0a8f22eb74f4e832b5c003e3a5bd7-imagejpeg.jpg (771x771, 47K)

India imports 90% of it's arsenal.
They spend like 11 years and billions of dollars trying to make a lousy delta wing jet and FAILED utterly and had to import the engine and the radar.

seething sandnigger.

>We used to live peacefully
I don't thinks so
>Nehru, Gandhi and cumskin ruined everything.
Now that part you got right, but on the opposite if this cum skinned never arrived we wouldn't have got a unified India, we would havr seperated into like 7-8 nations

> So go fish for your mothers miscarriage in the local ganges if you think other wise.

Attached: images.jpg (336x326, 23K)

I don't gate Pakistanis I considered Pakistanis brother.
Why not you guys do something about your economy? I can not see MF Chinese chinks invading my ancestral lands.

Attached: images (1).jpg (592x518, 34K)

I think it's the same guy.
I think he is a self-loathing Persian.

>Sand nigger

You're a literal nigger, with pitch shit skin. Not to mention the accompanying aroma that can burn a hole in a septic tank. Lmao, you skinny pencil necked retard, as bad as the MENA troglodytes are. They'll always be an echelon above your kin. Both physically and other wise.

>We would have separated into 7-8 states.

Not possible Northie chads always unite India in the end.