Tattoos

i'm from Florida so if tattoos are as mainstream as more normal places like Britain, France, Germany, or New York but it is absolutely terrible.

usually (not always) the owner of a tattoo has a noticeably lower iq than everyone they come into contact with.
tattooed women are the walking embodiment of std's,and poor decision making.

the men are just as bad. tattooed men always seem to just happen to be alcoholics.

I can't post this opinion on social media without being "ignorant" and it slightly irritates me.

Attached: tattoo.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>i'm from Florida so if tattoos are as mainstream
"I"m from florida so i'm not sure if tattoos are as mainstream-"

fixed

Tattoos are the exaltation of the temporary and the momentary. Invading onto the ground of the eternal that is the untouched fleshed

Blessed with a what?

Imagine being an image bearer of god and paying someone put graffiti on your temple.(your body is a temple)

There are some based tattoos but you also have to be a certain level of based to pull them off. If you're just a dumb faggot and you get an affliction t-shirt tattooed onto your torso or whatever you will hang on dotr

chest and thigh tattoos are disgusting on women and thats coming from a dude that has and likes tattoos and women with tattoos

The funniest part is when I ask people why they got a tattoo and they say "I don't know"

You don't know why you got something that will be on your body for the rest of your life? Really?

Blessed with a curse
i.e. I'm a schizo-stupid bitch

That's terribly stupid.

>flesh
>eternal
get a better line

Leaf here. The lack of tattoos on most Irish women is refreshing.
>inb4 there are a load of women with tattoos
Oh the horrors I could show you.

Tattoos are the brand of debt slavery

Thats 4 billion years of struggle and selection that brought you to what you are today. No singular body is eternal but what its unmarked nature represents is

The worst is when they try to act like their tattoo has some deeper meaning. As though there tattoo of a
>dreamcatcher
>tree
>birdcage
>animal
>star sign
>Chinese symbol
>random poem
Has any more meaning than the other people who have the exact same thing. If you think a tattoo is deep, you're shallow.

Was a member of Mensa at 18 ( thought it'd be good for job applications and college etc, but no one had a clue what it was )

Haven't drank since my early 20's and I'm completely straight edge.

Spent ten years in the military and between my time serving and investing came out the other end with enough assets and equity to live more than comfortably for the rest of my life...

Essentially... My house is paid for... And I have enough banked that if my kids are smart even thier children won't have to work.

Accomplished all of this by 32...

Now I just raise my kids, feed my chickens... And go hunting

Fully sleeved.

You have to actually be retarded to assume people with tattoos are all drunks and alcoholics.

Mine are all nationalist in nature.

Attached: male_preferences.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Luckily here, tattoos have long been associated with tinkers so people know they're for subhumans

Yours must be covered by clothes then

It’s one of those things I reserve judgement on. Unless it’s a fucking face tattoo.

I met a girl who had the Stick It medal from Halo on her ankle. No other tattoos or piercings (besides ears). I love Halo and she was pretty cute too, but looking back, she was the type who would suck down marketing koolaid, and if I had loved her we probably would have broken up over gamergate.

Attached: H3_Medal_GrenadeStick.png (1000x1000, 241K)

#
Yours must be covered by clothes then

Yes they aren't passed the wrist or colar line .. unless I wear a t-shirt you can't see them. When I wear a suite or a long sleeved shirt they are entirely hidden.

>You have to actually be retarded to assume people with tattoos are all drunks and alcoholics.

well slap my ass and call me retarded HAHAHAHA

(OPINION UNCHANGED)

Stop ending every other sentence with ellipses like this...
When people read your text in their heads, they imagine you trailing off like an unsure beta faggot who doesn't know how to end his sentences, which makes me doubt your claims about having your life in order. However, it's also a thing boomers do when they chat online, so you could just be old. Either way it's fucking annoying.

NPC damaged goods warning signs. They're so fucking basic they need to tattoo life's punchline across their clavicles.

I thought is aid "blessed with a cause".

This is more poetic that the concept of a tattoo deserves

Yeah, tattoos are not very admirable to say the least. But hey to each their own!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with tattoos if they are tasteful meaningful to yourself and not in any godawful place that cant be easily covered up

What is a tasteful tattoo?

You should only be allowed to have tattoos if you served in the military.

The thing is, nobody actually gets tattoos because they're tasteful or have meaning. They get them due to a temporary urge for something they haven't fully thought through. If you're smart enough to have a dream and spend your entire life pursuing it instead of being distracted by other shit, then you spend your money on things more worthwhile to your cause than a fucking tattoo, and you also express your devotion with your behavior and daily actions rather than needing a visual token on your body to convince yourself you're still on track, like an alcoholic with their "X days sober" coin.
Tattoos are lies that degenerates tell themselves, that their life has any meaning.

kek

one of the more easily recognizable red flags out there

Bro a person can get their tattoo professionally removed for like $600 to the point you could never tell something was there.

that's 4 billion years of that exact same thing that brought that tattoo on the skin, idiot.

A myth

>tattooed men always seem to just happen to be alcoholics
this.

that's not how it works

Yeah it is. I did it. Maybe your country doesnt use picosure lasers, but mine is completely gone.

>spend hundreds of dollars on something pointless
>b-b-but you can spend hundreds to have it removed so I'm actually not stupid

12 months of laser treatments and painful burn scares whit a substantial increase chance of developing skin cancer

Poor people are poor for a reason

But it's still gone... dont act like you never wasted money before. Also it takes 3 to 6 months depending on how giant it is and how fresh it is

>broken childs raised in broken families grow up to be broken adults with tattoos, alcoholics, STD's, failed relationships and hedonistic/emotional/antisocial behaviors.

imagine my surprise...

>blessed with a cunt
She's going back later for one that says insert bills here

so what do you do if you already have tattoos, but now you're rp'd on the nature of tats?
grind them off with a sander?

>12
double that, minimum

Tattoos are a good thing, it help identify the roastie, just like it identified prisoners in the past.

>t. 3rd worlders with doctors who have 2005 technology
It is 3-6 months, no scarring circa $200 per treatment

It's a mainstream fad. People who desperately cling to mainstream fads are usually boring retards. Nothing new OP, get checked for autism.

It's just a fad most normies are obsessed with atm, I literally got rejected last weekend by some chick because I didn't have any tattoos.

>reddit spacing
>overusing ellipses for no reason
kys you alcoholic cunt

The only way to enhance ones body is fitness. Tattoo are just graffitis on an ugly eyesore of a building. You wouldn't spray paint a monument as it would be a tragedy. Be both intellectually and physically fit. Those who only do one or the other are the real idiot. The is why the physically frail and weak jew hates the white man so much. We have the predisposition for both. It was once a corner stone of our society. The young were educated as well as trained to be fit. Ask yourselves where the myth of the "nerds vs jocks" comes from. Every movies popularizes this clique mentallity which seperate knowledge from physical fitness. Don't fall for it.

Attached: Herakles_Farnese_MAN_Napoli_Inv6001_n01.jpg (240x420, 25K)

so you can pay $300 for a tattoo and then pay $600 for the tattoo to be removed.

sounds like a great financial decision through and through. (satire)

my opinion is still unwavering that tattoos show that you are poor at decision making.

Have you never made a poor decision? I'm just pointing out this decision can be completely reversed.

Fucking hate tattoos
Women look like dirty whores

Someone said:
There must be room on your body to change your mind

I know a girl with a dream catcher on her neck behind her ear

It ruins her, and she isn't a bad looking girl

they can't think ahead in the future, their lives is the present and the moment, so they use tattoos as a way to show how different they are but end up revealing how impulsive and shallow they trully are instead.
>pic very related.

Attached: so tiresome.jpg (704x1570, 84K)

so we can agree that getting a tattoo is a poor decision? thanks

>ground of the eternal that is the untouched fleshed

Attached: tooobin.jpg (2561x1707, 260K)

Yeah, if we can agree that it can be reversed and that no one is fucking perfect. Who are you, Christ??

>Tfw got heavily tattooed as a teenager and young adult
>Hands, knuckles, throat, neck, arms, chest, legs, even small tattoos on face
Fast forward
>Grew up
>Become born-again Christian
>Stuck with degenerate markings all over body
>Have deformed earlobes as well from stretched ears
>Too late to go back
>So much regret

I hope that the laser removal technology gets better with time. I've had a few sessions on my face but it is incredibly slow and inefficient. Hopefully one day they will be able to burn the ink off there and then in one session and I won't have to look like a degenerate anymore.

You live and learn.

it was a rhetorical question, but great

No, a Christian.

Yes, don’t be degenerate.

Attached: EB153C4B-D201-4E9C-9BC4-198BDE4EC8C6.png (860x556, 642K)

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
REJECT MODERNITY

Attached: kaczynski3.jpg (500x741, 449K)

>heavily tattooed as a teenager and young adult
why?
fit in? broken family?

>that's 4 billion years of that exact same thing that brought that tattoo on the skin
Oh yeah, will your children be born with your tattoos as well?

I was into metalcore and rock/roll music. It was part of the scene I was in at the time. The style is different to normie tattoos as well. It's more of a messy style with lots of trad tattoos and unfinished pieces going for big coverage. Pic related is a good example.

I think there is a Satanic element to it to be honest like a deliberate and extreme desecration of your entire body.

Pic related sorry

Attached: 3423434.png (1200x801, 1.54M)

>Blessed with a Corolla
Materialistic cunt.

Thank you brother

Should have been blessed with a chest

i was a metal head when I was young. I remember when a couple of friends were talking about their childhoods, all broken families, sometimes they didn't eat properly, intrafamiliar violence... and then the truth struck me like a lightning: they were using the metal as catharsis for their shitty childhood. the rage and the hate seems normal when you are surrounded with broken people. that is also why the tattoos, piercings, clothes or the alcohol and drug abuse.

tattoos are not tactical.

Attached: 1554274920063.png (446x373, 42K)

Haha.. faggot..

all you fags are just scared of needles or have flimsy belief systems thats why you would look upon yourself in the near future and regret getting that tat. I got mine, have a few, want more. And I'm not even degenerate.
I dont give a fuck about what people choose to tattooe on their skin if it meant something representative of them and they live with the choice.
Having opinions about whats on others bodies is like women commenting on other womens outfits or hairstyle. Just gay.
Fuck off incels!

>*romanian gypsy has entered the thread*

I got an emblem of a now defunct car company put on my arm 14 years ago. Its concealed 99% of the time. I don't regret it, but I haven't gotten one since.

>tattoos with text
Fucking cringe

Only sailors, war vets, and bikers get tattoos. If you don't fit in to one of these three categories don't get tats.

I love how every loser with a tattoo always says the same thing, "My tattoo has meaning." It has no meaning, you're just a retard.

>all you fags are just scared of needles
>I'm not even degenerate.
>I dont give a fuck

i'm not sure if your post is satire or not.

t. romanian kikeposting

hello fellow Floridian

Go back to your sex-cam slave room you gypsy whore, make some tokens.

>flesh
>eternal
Nigga I'm gonna slap whatever i want on my third dimensional vehicle and you're not gonna do jack shit to stop me.

not true
sometimes looking badass is all you need
you don't necessarily have to be a badass, but if you like you're not worth fucking with, than maybe blowing a couple extra hundred dollars is worth a lifetime of evoking fear

>bikers
bikers shouldn't be in the same category as sailors or war vets, but i concur user

>tattoos
are degenerate and a sign someone is trash

this but with less attitude
the only difference between a man with tattoos and the man without is that the man with them doesn't give a damn if you have them

what will your happy little 9-5 ethnostate get you? a clean, healthy, society full of miserable people.
this is why no one likes a teetotaler

i still watch for free

You can do whatever you want faggot, just remembered it means absolutely nothing to your grandfather or your grandchildren or their grandchildren or his grandfather.
If your priorities don't extent past your arms length you're an animal and are unfit for the rights of men

Attached: 1544645038645.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I got a tattoo at 14
It was dumb
But it’s at least aesthetic and for a dead father figure so meh
Might get it removed someday

Spoken like a true white man

Neither of those girls are virgins tho

I agree entirely. people with tattoos love talking about themselves and their tattoos like their tattoos are bible scripture and take offence to disagreement too often. Maybe that's why a lot of tattoos involve religion, because they see as ink under their skin as something righteous

>blessed with a carese
that's what I can read, what does it actually say?

Per CDC 99.999% of women with single needle rotary work have GhonoherpesyphillAIDS. Google it.