Trump supporters are uneducated inbred shitbags that unironically vote against their own economic interests

Trump supporters are uneducated inbred shitbags that unironically vote against their own economic interests

Attached: 976475DD-50CB-4CF8-BB80-1020B56F11BF.jpg (440x361, 43K)

Attached: 1BDD995C-2DF3-40DC-8F6D-D13BEDB9B0DB.jpg (760x748, 130K)

>DA RICH ARE STEALIN MUH MONEYS
>t.clerk shop monkey

Care to explain how a 99% tax on me to give niggers gibs and force schoolkids to become trannies is in my "economic interest"?

democrats just project whatever dumb shit they are asking to have done to themselves. always has been this way

I know. But I wanted to see the kike squirm trying to pilpul around that.

>Let me tell you YOUR economic interests
My economic interests don't involve niggers getting more welfare and paying for a shitty state run healthcare system.

You are not a wealthy bourgeois over burdened by taxes you dumb working class white faggot

Looks like uneducated racism is the reason why working class whites might vote against their own economic interests

I voted Trump. My company was forced to carry health savings accounts so my montly premium went from $200 to $90 and I have $5,000 dollars in health saving now. My federal income tax went down $900.

You don’t pay taxes, do you, faggot?

>35% is not over burdened
Try getting back to me if you ever get a job besides shilling for Shareblue, kike.

>getting fined $695 the past couple of years for not being able to afford health insurance was really in my economic interest

>old white man holding a bag with a money sign on it
lmao every single time

Bernie Sanders is for your economic interests

>implies she's educated
>Speaks in such an uneducated tone
>expects people to take her seriously
>sage

Attached: pepe really.jpg (499x481, 28K)

but the last time democrats were in power i got financially raped for the better part of a decade. why should i ever believe them again?

Dude free shit though.

>kike
>for anything other than kikery
Try again.

You’re right. Now pay the fuck up

Attached: D1968100-4617-481C-BD45-AF117FDD419C.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Attached: F74705FF-7DE8-4C34-B4BD-E9FF02DA78E5.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Because we had to pivot towards universal healthcare but we have the anti working class republicans to deal with

You're little bitch attitude makes me want to blindly support him through whatever.

So what exactly do i get for the $2,085 the democrat party took from me through the "individual shared responsibility" penalty?

It’s okay to kill Republicans too . They are anti American

>niggers on gibs are working class
>niggers
>working class
>niggers
>work

>literally turning US into Mexico
>hur dur Republicans is anti-American tho!!!!1!

>the left can't meme
so true: can't meme.

>You, Trump supporters, uneducated inbred shitbags that unironically vote against their own economic interests
>Vote Burnie ok
>Uneducated inbred shitbags vote for Burnie
>Next up on Buzzfeed: "Why Burnie is not our candidate anymore"

Attached: 15554365719000.jpg (620x580, 266K)

Republicans are agiasnt working class white interests tho. Immigration is not an issue

What are the "working class white interests" and isn't nazism you lefties always try to fight?

>Immigration is not an issue
Want to know how I know you're a kike?

Universal healthcare, free college, Green New Deal

Immigration is Certainly not a national crisis . It’s a fear mongering issue used by the right to get working class whites to vote against their own economic class interests

Mollie Tibbets disagrees, kike. And that right there? That's why you rats get made into bars of soap.

yang shill thread