Why do Muslims let their children act so disrespectfully? Is it in the Quran?

Why do Muslims let their children act so disrespectfully? Is it in the Quran?
I’ve seen this in multiple countries. Obviously most often in America but also in Germany and the UK. Muslim children running rampant in public places, running into you, screaming, and just all around acting in a manner that a western parent would immediately discipline their children for.
If a child in the pic related we’re to spit on you and kick you in the nuts, the parents would do absolutely nothing.
I have to wonder is it because they just don’t believe in discipline in general, or do they actually view people in their host countries as unworthy of basic respect?

Attached: 6C218486-C4B3-4CF2-94B1-711C6A708ADF.jpg (1080x620, 540K)

Attached: 1551659495930.png (1024x682, 921K)

I have muslim neighbors and they are absolutely silent and clean. The spics are the one blasting regaton and leaving beer bottles everywhere,

It's the inbreeding. Depending on the country of origin the people can be up to 50-80% inbred. They're feral.

Spic are pretty bad too.

The worse teenagers are Muslim boys. Look at Hasan. They are literally the most spoiled bratty People in the world.

If you're incapable of love, you're incapable of disciplining your children.

We're nuking you, Minnesota

Because in the west the mother is allowed to discipline children and often are the source of the most consistent discipline as they spend more time with the children. With Muslims particularly if the child is a boy, the mother is supposed to be subservient even to a male child and generally let them do whatever they want with no discipline.

Only women are disciplined in their culture, the males can act however they wish. They are isolated tribal people who never had to leave their tiny village, so they never had to learn respect and public discretion.

Makes sense. Mothers are normally fierce until you grow into a man then they stfu because they don't want a dick in their cock holes.

Wtf are you talking about mate. Muslim children are diciplined the fuck out of. Thats why our communities have considerably less degenerates, whores, and drug addicts. Muslim children never talk back to their parents or they are hit. White boys tell their mothers to stfu.

>or do they actually view people in their host countries as unworthy of basic respect?
I think that's exactly it. You're a filthy kafir and thus unworthy of respect.

just lift weights that way when you yell at the kids and their parents come up to you also yelling, you just bitch slap the father and he can't do shit about it.

Mexicans do this too its just turd world behavior

>Muslims are less degenerate
Maybe in a small village in the middle East but in even major cities in Saudi Arabia they are crazy degenerate.

This.

dude saudis are cryptojews. They are a blood cult just like them. Just like Israel is full of gays. Saudi arabia is full of degens. They dont count. They are more jewish than muslim.

Are we living in the same timeline? Muslim kids are always completely silent and walk right next to their parents at all times as if afraid that they might do something wrong and be punished for it. Even in Islamic countries that I have visited this trend continues with Muslim kids rarely being seen as their parents tend to keep them indoors.
It's the Chink and Black kids who are badly behaved. Especially tourists from their home countries such as China, Korea or the USA.

i lived a jewish neighbor hood once, me and my friends were regularly assaulted by young jewish kids whose parents did nothing

Here the Muslims are noisy, Smelly and disrespetfull.
They talks loudly too wich is annoying because being polite in France is not talking loudly.
But some are nice people, the most integrated one with no stupid Arab accent.

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c.jpg (487x498, 78K)

The women ... you've got to be kidding. The reason they beat and abuse women is because they are the worse in the world. They're worse than the loudest ghetto chick.

This.

This

This

You should have fought back

im not going to get in a fight with an 8 year old heeb, for all i know the jew put them up to it hoping i would retaliate so that they could get me arrested, sued, and maybe out of their neighborhood

I never thought about it from this perspective but this really makes sense.