>[Meghan Trainor]
We love you, India

>[Joel Embiid]
We love you, Africa

>[Tory Lanez]
We love the Chinese

>[Lil Dicky]
We forgive you, Germany

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-135424_Gallery.jpg (1440x784, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes me wanna set fire to the amazon.

>We love the chinese
Of course you kikes do, global warming bullshit is to stop domestic production and hand it all to China, like what kikes have been doing with pedowood and jewtech

Being anti climate change is racist because it's anti 3rd world. You can't have both.

>Time code 4:00

disgusting parasites.

Attached: ik.jpg (620x349, 35K)

Why are they sending love to the biggest polluters?

>We Love you India
>We Love you Africa
>We Love the chinese
>We forgive you Germany

I wonder if all these countries will Love and forgive the jews tho. Highly doubt that.

jews are a plague to humanity

Attached: 1515310466049.png (734x646, 191K)

We are still waiting for our janitor paycheck

Attached: bry1c8w.jpg (2400x1186, 269K)

Attached: memri.png (512x378, 145K)

>sweden pop. doubled
waiiiit a second..

thanks man, next time we will be more humane

just realized thats supposed to be Merkel on the right, nice touch herschel

>lil dicky

Attached: RHJNEVJ.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I think you’re looking too much into it
It just seems like a generic feel good song, and the part about Germany is probably just a humorous remark considering the main singer/rapper is Jewish

Now that Germany is "ruined" it can be forgiven so that they can attack someone else.

2:13
>Hi, I'm a nigger, I'm like a man just less advanced and my penis is huge

So Germany is the reason the world is fucked? All the Jews moved to America.

Do people actually like shit music like this or do they only listen to it because it's marketed?

this is the millennial version of we are the world.

>all these countries
>Africa
Bro

Attached: IMG_1135.jpg (576x960, 53K)

>when you have to fake population so the numbers add up but forget about the wooden doors

Inshallah brother

Millenials are still smoking weed in their parents basements.
This is late stage boomerism.

why didn't the nazis finish off the jews in france ?
you finished them off first

Lol, it's to hand it to China... while Chinas doing the same thing and running climate initiatives!!!

We never wept at blacksmiths losing jobs to manufacturing, stablehands to cars, why the hell should we weep for coal miners?

Because eventually no one can find new jobs for people to do.

It's climate change propaganda

BOYCOTT

"Music"

>FART
Lmao

he tells russia "we're cool" lol, not we love you.
>x doubt
they had to throw in the kanye shade on a charity song too. maybe if they put some or that animation budget into making an actual good or even approaching funny song. Or like.. just donated that.

the only redeeming part is ariana grande not being sure whether she's black

pay is given when the job is complete hans

Attached: 1417464831461.png (550x535, 198K)

Because it's marketed. You already know Youtube posted it to No.1 on trending in the US.

Attached: 68151385.jpg (500x497, 56K)

How is an update in technology at all comparable to outsourcing? You've got your comparisons fucked up, kys

Fart

Attached: Capture.jpg (961x539, 53K)

>Loving the 3 greatest threats to humanity outside of Jews

>"WE FORGIVE YOU GERMANY"
fucking kikes dude

>France
>Sweden
>the UK

hmmm

based and methanepilled

This map is the clear explanation of why Italy is the least cucked of the 4 major European nations.

I'm not a boomer who rages against environmentalism, but holy shit is this song gay

>Lil Dicky

Hmmmmmmm

We automated coal mining??

Disgusting, maddening, hypocritical trash. The people that made this shit live lavish lifestyles filled with relentless usage of way more resources than the average man. Yet they preach bullshit about love the Earth whilst demonizing Europeans. Can't wait to see this type of scum hang from their necks from the trees they say they love.

Attached: 44813981_248695239142258_2105055607203964184_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Friendly reminder lil dicky is a jew who made a song about white privilege

It's been up less than a day and has 5.5 million views and nearly a million likes. How is that possible? Is this some super popular thing outside of the U.S. I've never heard about, like that gay Eurovision thing?

we love you to you big ass whale

Projection Much?

is this supposed to be real music or satire?
just nuke the earth already

how can a group be so vile ?

Fucking shit music made by a filthy semite.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-10-27-at-12.16.13-PM.png (851x437, 117K)

There is nothing worse in this world than the 8 day old baby dick cut and suck inbred larping ethnic cult known as "Judaism". Even that "secular" and "progressive" pedokike you once met or saw on TV has an insatiable desire to join its pedokike group and jerk off its little inbred kike cock to the screams of an 8 day pedokike in training being molested and mutilated.

These inbred, borderline trisomy 21 victim intellect pedokikes all need to be gassed for the good of humanity.

Hitler did one thing wrong above all else and that's the fact that he didn't kill every single one of them.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

we're going to hear this crap on every radio station for the next months. saged and reported for begging and advertisement

>So Germany is the reason the world is fucked?

Yup. Not only that but Germany also:
>killed millions of WHITE Europeans during world war 2
>distabalized European colonies worldwide and doomed them all to becoming third world shitholes
>made "eugenics" into a dirty word
>flooded the world with jews
>give jews the "mah holocaust" excuse

And does that stop Germany? No. They are directly responsible for flooding the European union with third worlders in the 2015 migrant crises.

If Jews are the common cold, Germans are the HIV that allows the infection to do damage. Germans are the true evil on this earth.

They still wonder why nazis wanted to exterminate jews

Anyone notice how the animation and style makes you believe this is geared towards children, but the swearing and weed and sex references make you believe this is geared towards adults?

I can't tell if kikes are trying to make children more degenerate or if you can't convey anything to the left these days that isn't so dumbed down a child can understand it.

Since when did we automate coal mining? I think you're confused with automation and shipping careers overseas for Jewish corporatist greed. While also simultaneously shipping shitters here to outcompete natives for the remaining careers by lowering wage and living standards.

It's both in one.

Chromosome hoarding adults can be spoon fed the agenda and young children can be indoctrinated early through cartoons.

The pedokike is a master of two things if nothing else: molesting children and propaganda that has the end of game of molesting more children with no consequences.

To the stunted intellect of the pedokike cult the only thing that really matters is more infant cocks in their collective mouths.

Attached: jew cut n suck.jpg (530x507, 58K)

did you just said Italy is one of 4 major European nations?
TOP KEK

>climate song
>we love the chinese

pick one

>1:42
>To be more specific.
>I'm not human.

Attached: send_help.gif (266x198, 688K)

(((Environmentalism))) is just reach around communism.

Attached: nyd82khwx71z.png (907x587, 415K)

ive just watched it
its a nice song, whats the problem?

It's made by kikes, sung by a kike, pushing kike propaganda non-sense. Climate change is a hoax.

but there is nothing leftist-offensive actually

>the enter dialog of that video

Amercians probably don't realise the level of degeneracy they are in

Attached: 1555433384553.jpg (614x436, 69K)

Environmentalism is an essential part of solidary nationalism and the völkisch mindset, since the nature that God created, feeds our people and their culture.

Leftist world-saving propaganda is financed by Jews to fuck up Western energy resources.

Attached: Watermelon-Environmentalism.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Forget left versus right.
Forget climate change alarmists and deniers.

The song is made by "lil dicky" the inbred pedokike who thinks about getting his next lil 8 day old dicky in his mouth all day long.

All kikes are pedophiles.

Attached: jews really want.jpg (2210x907, 297K)

it's offensive because it's pushing the narrative that if we don't give the kikes money for carbon taxes and bend over to their will, we are evil nazis who hate the world.

I'm not even going to click that because I know it's trash hypocrite pretentious crap.
Have some good music video instead;
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Attached: divines.png (1600x900, 2.33M)

>leftist-offensive
>We forgive you Germany
As if there was anyone in the position to forgive anything.

It's spiting on the dead of WW2, a filthy act that not even I would subscribe to, even though I hate Germans.

Pure Jewish popaganda, covered with a thick layer of fun-sauce, so the kids will eat it willingly.

Attached: 2d2.jpg (426x510, 41K)

thank you Poland

this interpretation is straight out nowhere

you should thank the germans, Poles protected kikes in WW2

>Poles protected kikes in WW2
map suggests otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

watch this 4min crap

Daily reminder: this filthy language and visual thotery is making our young total degenerates

Now i understand why the afghani pashtuns have banned tv n shit

they can claim whatever they want, the reality is they didn't save the jews

and for that, I thank them

Very cringey but nice graphics. They've been saying "muh scientists say we have 12 years to get our shit together" for at least 25 years.

Attached: 1532676861682.png (1204x889, 1.14M)

i dont said they saved them, but then was plenty of polish people who helped jews

There is nothing wrong with proudly admiting to the killing of kikes and it's the only reason why I can tolerate Germans at all.

Of course, many reports seem to be exaggerated.
Einsatzgruppen did the real stuff.

Attached: MV5BNjM5YjVlNTctYzM5NS00ZTU1LThkYjMtZjVmN2JkY2NmYTQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUyMDkzMjk@._V1_.jpg (972x496, 189K)

27.000. giving them 100.000€ to go to israel and never come back would cost us only 2.7 billion €