ARMED Militia rounding up Illegals along the New Mexico Bodrer - MAGA !!!

"This country was built on three things: God, guns and guts. That American flag has to keep flying, an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION must be STOPPED by ALL MEANS NECESSARY INCLUDING FORCE OF ARMS" UCP Commander John Horton told KVIA, adding "The US isin danger, a lot of danger right now."

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/armed-militia-rounding-migrants-southern-border

Attached: stopped migrants.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fwwm98EjD98
nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/new-mexico-militia.html
breitbart.com/border/2019/04/18/1800-migrants-illegally-enter-el-paso-sector-in-one-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=pz2kDlmHbRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This could start the civil war, I hope you understand.

"We’re just here to support the Border Patrol and show the public the reality of the border," said the 43-year-old Benvie, who recently moved to New Mexico from Minnesota. He added that the organization plans to remain on the border until President Trump's proposed border wall is built, or Congress changes immigration laws so that it's harder for migrants to request asylum.

VIDEO of the New Mexico Militia Round-Up of ILLEGAL WETBACKS youtu.be/fwwm98EjD98

Attached: cbp.jpg (769x960, 97K)

>the Show is about to begin

Attached: 1553383170931.png (512x407, 35K)

If it does then SO BE IT. MANY of us already have an 'xmas wish list' of Domestic Traitors and Leftist Bastards who will be found swinging from a lamp post or in a 55 gal oil-drum under a bridge someplace if Civil War II becomes a reality. .

Militia cannot shoot them. They can just run away in all directions so you must catch them one by one.

What civil war? Liberals hate guns. What are they going to do about it? Hold hands and cry?

Or give them the "Freedom of Choice" to do a 180° and walk STRAIGHT BACK across the Border into Mexico from whence they came...

Attached: donald-trump-thumbs-up-donald-trump.jpg (900x506, 37K)

Why your army didn't defend your border?

probably have china do their fighting

they are not immigrants but illegals
they became illegals the moment they decided to cross the border illegally

Attached: drvA0ew.jpg (952x960, 60K)

They gave them to ICE who let them go inside the country anyway. Not based.

Oh wow you’re so tough... meanwhile a bbc is punching you and fucking your white women lol

you sure are retarded. they are illegal immigrants.

yes, you can immigrate illegally (and youre retarded)

worthless fat beaners every goddamn one of them.

LOOK AT THOSE FAT FUCKS

A civil war is needed to save the west

Progressive liberals.
Literally cancer for human civilization.

>you...

PLEASE Russia if you are reading this, please re-poast this story on RT and elsewhere! Thanks Vlad! Good Job!

nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/new-mexico-militia.html

>God, guns and guts.

hahaha that's so american.Love it.

Hide your memes, hide your memes, and hide yu memes cause I’m climbing in your window and snatching them up.

Attached: BB11D798-68E6-4DE6-B73D-D14F3CC0459F.jpg (680x502, 88K)

That's not a civil war then. Liberals are too fucking stupid to fight in a civil war now. Niggers are lucky they were freed when they were because there's no way the rainbow army of women and men who think they are women would be able to do anything when they have never held a gun before and are against owning one.

But the mexicans dont know that.
I bet an armed mutt would scare you too

I’m terrified, the left is a force not to be reckoned with

Attached: D0562D5A-83C7-45ED-B3BF-44F9A88AAE1E.jpg (1024x683, 200K)

Most ridiculous part of this, tons of R*ddit fags are whining about it, all while they're usually the same ones who say they should join the military if they want to wield guns or whine about keyboard warriors who are all talk.
But once people do something like this, which has been done for years already, they're up in arms. Probably because all they do is do worthless protests themselves.

>US citizens are standing up for their country and their rights are trying to protect a border that their own government will not as sworn to do.
>LMAO MUH DICK BIX NOOD

Never change, niggers, never change...

Attached: 1549135162242.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Awesome

its called illegal alien for a reason
immigration isn't a right but a privilege
now fuck off back to Ieddit, Kevin Sören

Attached: 1553309286531m.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

Attached: 1554353582888.jpg (600x785, 84K)

I’m picturing Marshall law to put down civilian groups trying to protect their communities from the migrant hoard from south of the boarder collapsing into US, after state and federal law enforcement are denied the ability to do their jobs.

i wish it would, but it wont

Enjoy being among the first to "disappear."

What do you expect? Their poop dicks are probably smarter than they are

doing god's work.

Attached: sort_of_want.jpg (800x1159, 129K)

its an invasion

>you border patrol bubbas just aintdoitright
>retarded citizen militia detains spics forcing BP to arrest
>state tax spending sky rockets because it can't handle the strain of processing 350 extra mexicans a day

This is hilariously misguided and toothless on the part of the militia btw. Just the rumor of racist white guys KOS tacos on the border would be infinitely more effective.

They are going to be waiting a very long time.

I mean there are a handful of those fags that support the Second Amendment, but they seem to be online only and drowned out by others.

The border patrol does it instead.

It's hilarious that these boomers think they are actually making a difference. Let me explain what happens after they hand these people over to border patrol.

>Migrant claims they are seeking asylum
>Border patrol officer does a 'reason fear' test. Passing the test just requires that they say they were being hunted by a gang or something, almost everyone passes this test.
>No room in the prisons so the migrant is let free into the USA and told to come back in a year for their court date,

That's it. Good job militia, now these people get a free ride into the nearest city, and food and shelter instead of having to walk there themselves.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Someone tell those militias to deport these people, because us immigration laws are fucked and arresting means that they'll eventually get released since they can't deport them while their asylum request is under consideration.

It's brutal how fucked immigration laws are over there.

Good

>just let them in
>don't do anything

okay whatever you say

Enjoy being among the first to "disappear."

>But the mexicans dont know that.
>yet

A civil war between the US and Mexico

now our statistics on the porous border are even more accurate, fuck your open borders game this wont last forever

13 failed, but 1800 made it yesterday, i have bad news user...

breitbart.com/border/2019/04/18/1800-migrants-illegally-enter-el-paso-sector-in-one-day/

Immigration is a legal process. One cannot immigrate illegally because avoiding the process isn’t immigration, it’s invasion.

Sure. But it's ridiculous.

They fucked up, ATF will now be raided their asses with bombs and tanks.
FREEDOM (except anything we don't like)

it gives me a good feeling know that if the memes are real, I will be able to fight 5-10 of these chunks of onions simultaneously. pure bliss out of every punch thrown

>and that’s a good thing

>"These damned illegals have to be stopped, one way or another! I'll make arrangements for these patriots to be awarded for their excellent service in a ceremony later this month. Perhaps they could improve their ability to deter these ceiminals by firing on the males to set an example and dissuade further crossings."

This has been a message from Governor Huey Long.

Attached: 640_128412779098.jpg (250x325, 19K)

>*gets napalm'd*

you're retarded. Invaders are not invited/welcomed guests.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

There is something in your constitution about unarmed border invaders?

>I hope you -brrrraaaapppp- Oh No I sharted again
Use your butt plug you fucking nothing head.

That's completely wrong. When they are given the reason fear test and if they pass then they are processed for expidited removal.
They are deported back to Mexico and they wait outside of the US for their asylum hearing.

Attached: 1554082350354.jpg (262x340, 23K)

>Pilot bombs his own neighborhood
If you had one brain cell it would die of loneliness

>civil war
>During which we are going to wear ladies knickers and be individuals and complain that it’s not fair.
Ouuu...scary. You fucking idiot say that to me irl and watch the birdies.

Attached: A8916CB4-1F41-4B96-9E5E-37C1E217DFE3.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Yeah, that's generally how it works. Liberals are so dumb they burn down their own neighborhoods when they fight, which is why Detroit is still so fucked up after the riots 50 fucking years ago.

I'm pretty sure that a circuit judge blocked that EO so it's waiting for a SCOTUS decision. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Tell your mom to give it back and maybe I will

Attached: F6B610F3-B62C-439A-A4C9-F5B044D675E6.png (1125x2001, 2.28M)

It says to kill ‘em with all the rest

>mom jokes
Trespasser

How long ago was that? I checked the CPB site and they still have that up.

It's amazing people are more upset at American citizens defending American borders than at a hoard of illiterate spics swamping our country.

It's about scaring these invaders. If it even deters one leech from from hoping the fence it's worth it.

The US military views population increase through immigration as part of its strategy to combat china. They aren't going to do anything about the border.

>This could start the civil war
Not a chance. Northerners are not going to choose to die for moronic Southerners-again.

Ok, it looks like it's not in effect yet. I only heard about the injunction before.

Attached: Capture.jpg (739x131, 24K)

Why even have laws if they aren't enforced ?

>nation refuses to build wall and adequately patrol border
>illegals are tolerated
>illegals aren't immediately deported

Speaking of deportation: you know Trump deports fewer illegals than Obama did? 256k vs 344k a year for a population somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 million.
It costs $13k to deport one guy who will actually factually and unabashedly come right the fuck back in with no repercussion.

Denying 350 a day doesn't prevent them from coming back and you're bleeding money while you do it. It is a moot point when there's no fucking wall and no will to deny them the incentives they come here for. It is a retarded waste of time and money. And it's fucking rich thinking these guys are taking a stand when they're tiptoeing as close to the line of legality they can and retards like you can feel like the Saxon has awoken or some shit.

The Titanic is already ass up, you can keep pailing out iceberg; I'm finding a lifeboat.

That's pretty dumb. Just let in more legal immigrants at least you can check that they are not criminals.
And they must follow the rules. What rules said about that situation? It's not just they want do something or not.

Can you imagine their surprise when they arrive home and new "red flag" laws disarms half of them? Cops kicking in their doors at 1AM rather then illegals?

It's all theatre. these are payed men who posted for a picture. An actual militia is considered by law enforcement and military to be the enemy and would have been shut down long ago.

There will be war. Guaranteed. And it won't be because the right stood up for themselves, it'll be because all this bullshit the left actively pushed for 60 years. Evetually enough is enough, even for the cuckiest and lowest T of white men.

It's real easy to hide a body in Texas.

>what is catch and release
you propagandist are bad at you're job. you're suppose to pick things Jow Forums doesn't know about, but we know all about the crimes of King Nigger.

Just do what Hungary does
youtube.com/watch?v=pz2kDlmHbRQ

Not as far as I know. The US Constitution is comparatively short.

Retards like these probably don't even make a watch list. They're too afraid to lose their boomer bucks to ever actually dissent. They do this gay citizens arrest shit instead of play golf idfk.

>Trump deports fewer illegals than Obama did
Odumbo fudged his numbers, he counted people turned back at a crossing as deported, but you knew that didn't you.

>Militia cannot shoot them.

You mean

>Militia cannot shoot them, legally.

Who's to say Farmer Fred and his dustbowl buddies aren't just waiting to find a coyote or one with something deemed 'aggressive' and invoke the Stand Your Ground rhetoric? Hell, NM is pretty corrupt, i wouldn't doubt that in the next few months a few are gonna turn up dead with planted firearms and weapons on them because 'MAH GAWD THEYRE COMIN RIGHT FOR US'

Another article claims the leader of this group was arrested in 2006 for the same thing, he's a felon.
What I would love to see are non-violent felons getting their gun rights back, seems likely with so many states and people supporting felons getting voting rights,

Unfortunately, my understanding is that the Constitution applies to EVERYBODY or some bullshit, not JUST citizens (like it should).

You’re right, we should use land mines instead, while shipping back the ones already here

god I hope so

>digital blackface
The absolute state of Jow Forums does your grandmother know you are misusing your wifi privs to shitpost?

Zion Don is going to give them free visas

well, we know that faced with actual armed resistance the feds pussy out

Attached: 636280368685982288-IMG-3652.jpg (534x401, 38K)

And the problem is?

The jew is going to send in the alphabet agencies to fix this. Don't worry. Americans aren't allowed to defend their country

Attached: sombrepe.jpg (500x500, 84K)

that's a hyperbole that was thrown around by media to confuse the population.

Look at that fat fuck on the right. What's he seeking asylum from? Diabetes?

Hey look its the motion capture actor for Jaba the Hut

>New Mexico Bodrer
>Bodrer
you need to go back over that bodrer, to where ever the fuck you came from

>implying that there's not already a slew of bloated spic corpses rotting in the desert.

Attached: 1554609181479.jpg (563x515, 27K)

simón