Alright, you've peaked my interest after a few long years of struggle...

Alright, you've peaked my interest after a few long years of struggle. What parts of the bible do I read to get a basic understanding? Additionally, how do I know the West is in decline because of a lack of faith of God, and not the opposite?

Attached: 0abfb-bible_kjv_80123523_std.jpg (800x600, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM
youtube.com/watch?v=LZCOIwOxJsQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6ENtjQqgoA&list=PLRTwKflrxkQCrP1ZbbKpdP8xoQu2AXT74&index=40
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus 1:10-16&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=5CLBy2r72Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/
jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-message/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Gospels

Here is gospel

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

Read all of it.

Romans
The gospels

If you're stuck consider looking up commentaries like Matthew Henry's or John Calvin's.

Read E Michael Jones for the latter part of your question, he details it precisely in his works, from the Jewish revolutionary spirit to post-modern architecture. The same phenomenon occurred in Weimar, long before the West's decline. The Jews promote secularism as a means to break down the traditional family unit and their biggest success was sexual liberation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6nK9TtYfM

New testament is a good start. Don't forget to pray to Jesus as well. You can ask Him about your doubts too. He wants you around and so do I. Ask and ye shall receive.

How are Jesus and God the same person?

Read Matthew mark luke and James at least if you want to understand why faith doesn't have to be blind start researching biblical prophecy

youtube.com/watch?v=LZCOIwOxJsQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq

Sermon on the mount is Jesus' longest uninterrupted monologue

All of it but The new testament if you realy want to skip on stuff

Trinity

Attached: EEC0B671-CD9C-49C6-A2B3-B9BCCF204ECA.gif (800x468, 27K)

Google Scutum Fidei

>how do I know the West is in decline because of a lack of faith of God, and not the opposite?

Attached: AB656488-69D0-4621-B773-CAC85E65C6DB.png (700x301, 25K)

Amen brother

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: 9BA01723-8777-4FB6-B690-20570754CC79.png (1653x949, 134K)

None. The Bible is sjw bullshit. You should read the Bhagavad Gita

>peaked

Centuries of expulsions, crusades, inquisitions, is not "SJW bullshit."

Start with the Sermon on the Mount. Read and then reread this. Then for a history of what has happened to the Church and Western Civilization read the full text of Benedict XVI carefully. Lastly read St. Aquinas on natural law.

I really don't understand this and I feel like it's just paganism

Benedict XVI recently released a letter, read it

You won't understand it in one diagram.

Don't ask questions. Don't question how silly the crucifixion story seems if jesus is actually god.

>Additionally, how do I know the West is in decline because of a lack of faith of God?
Read the news.

The New Testament. Start with Matthew, then Mark, then Luke then John.

Here is the dramatized audio KJV, starting from Matthew:
youtube.com/watch?v=j6ENtjQqgoA&list=PLRTwKflrxkQCrP1ZbbKpdP8xoQu2AXT74&index=40

Also watch the movie Passion of the Christ.

Watch Derek Prince on youtube for Christian knowledge on the spiritual such as demons, fighting depressions and anxieties. Also teaches a lot on repentance, deliverance and believing in God. Hes died but all his old sermons are on Youtube and they are a wealth of knowledge.

Start with the Gospels then the Pauline letters. Skip revelations for now.

>What parts of the bible do I read to get a basic understanding?

The parts with actual empirical evidence for god

Oh wait

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit

Jesus was also human though. A human nature and a Godly/divine nature in a hypostatic union.

>1. The Gospel of John
This is the best place for new believers, especially, to start reading. This book will give you a good understanding of who Jesus is and what His ministry is about. Although the other Gospel accounts (Matthew, Mark and Luke) do this, the book of John particularly focuses on who Jesus is rather than just what He did.
>2. Romans
This is a good place to start if you want a clear understanding of the Gospel. I suggest every Christian read Romans to build confidence in the faith they profess. Since the entire Bible points to the Good News of Jesus Christ, this is certainly a good place to start.
>3. Psalms
This is a great place to start if you're looking for encouragement. The Psalms offer hope, and healing, and help us to better understand that God is with us no matter our circumstances. I often suggest reading Psalms if stress and anxiety keep you up at night because the poetry style of writing is not only relatable, but also very comforting.
>4. Proverbs
This book is packed with wisdom. It offers biblical knowledge and instruction to help guide us in our day-to-day life. It's a great place to start if you want practical direction on how to live out this Christian life. The brevity of each verse also make it an easy and light read.

God bless you user, and have a blessed Good Friday

Attached: kkkbg.jpg (900x590, 36K)

>Don't practice usury or subscribe to it.
>Do not support Jews ever, in anything, to do so is to support evil, the synagogue of Satan.
>Do not support degeneracy of any kind.
>Do not lie
The sword is not a metaphor, when the Bible says take up the sword it means fight with weapons not words.
Where it says "turn the other cheek", it is a dual challenge. Back then if someone slaps your face you turn the other cheek and if they also the other it is a challenge to fight. It is not ignore them as some NIV Bible users will tell you.
Use the KJV Bible or the literal translation, do not use the NIV. The NIV Bible was written by Jews (the people of the synagogue of Satan) to do so is to be led astray. The NIV Bible was written to pacify Christians into accepting Jewish evils. It's what led us to the degeneracy we see in western nations today.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus 1:10-16&version=KJV

Attached: 1553693384384.jpg (593x423, 33K)

John 1:1
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 14:6
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Word, and he is also God.

To meet the Father, he must follow the Son (the Word).

Jesus' real name is Yeshua, which means YHWH is Salvation

Attached: DMTnqMXX0AEccFL.jpg (601x261, 26K)

Attached: 1554517011525.jpg (3276x3173, 1.96M)

Read the part about it being a sin to wear mixed fabrics. And read the part where god lets Lot's daughters rape him and get pregnant.

Matthew 6:31-34
>31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Jesus preached against pagan ideals.

Do not follow that pope at all or the Vatican, it is filled with crypto Jews.
That pope spits in the face of God when he speaks and pisses on the Bible.
He is there to dismantle Christianity to make way for the new one world religion led by the Jews.
Paving the way for Satan the anti-christ himself.

Attached: 1550521362628.jpg (670x715, 363K)

So what you're saying is Jesus isn't the son of God, Jesus is actually just God pretending to be his own son..

The crusades, inquisitions, and explosions have nothing to do with the central message of Love thy enemy sjw message that the Bible is about

>how do I know the West is in decline because of a lack of faith of God, and not the opposite?
It's the opposite but they will lie to steal your soul.

Attached: 0e8b970965e75958356d23453810baaa--esoteric-symbols-the-heavens.jpg (236x241, 14K)

Why are people still falling for thr christianity meme?? When, in all world history, was cristianity helpful for anyone, au contraire, it subvert many empires and cause their decline.

Fucking poos all over Canada

No. God in human form.
Most see it as a hypostatic union,
>"He is God from the essence of the Father, begotten before time; and he is human from the essence of his mother, born in time; completely God, completely human, with a rational soul and human flesh; equal to the Father as regards divinity, less than the Father as regards humanity. Although he is God and human, yet Christ is not two, but one. He is one, however, not by his divinity being turned into flesh, but by God's taking humanity to himself. He is one, certainly not by the blending of his essence, but by the unity of his person. For just as one human is both rational soul and flesh, so too the one Christ is both God and human."

Though some orientations and believers make a radical distinction between two natures (human and divine) of Jesus.

Read it, and see how it speaks to you. Don't let others make conclusions for you.

God saved humanity by becoming a human being and dying on the cross. He made himself experience the suffering so that you can be saved. That is why he is the Lamb of God who 'takes away the sin of the world'.

He is the chance God gave all humans to make it into heaven after everything they had done. Hence his name being Salvation.

And spoiler alert: (((They))) did not accept him and killed him rejection salvation. He is coming back soon to destroy the world and the wicked with fire.

Tolerance and apathy are the virtues of a dying civilization.
People started using the new Jew written Bible. It changed the words of Jesus, telling Christians to be tolerant and accepting of degeneracy, tells Christians to be peaceful and pacifists.
When that happened the downfall of western culture became accelerated.

Attached: 1549874814342.jpg (300x253, 26K)

Find me a place in the bible where Jess straight out says "I am God"

Read the parts where entire ancient nations we should be grateful to are now related to satan in the hearts and minds of every mutt because they fought against the jews.

Get KJV with Strong's Accordance. I found it huge help in describing some phrases and details about locations. Matthew is good as is Job and Romans.

>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

inf/3 = inf.

Here is a basic example, acted out based on the bible, where he claims to be the messiah/savior:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CLBy2r72Cg

Also in Revelation, Jesus speaking,

Revelation 21:6-8
>6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
>7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
>8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Also
John 3:16
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Just so you know Jesus is YHWH/God in the flesh.

We basically took over parts of Toronto. It's great. Our own area in a foreign country in only 1 generation

Nice LARP, Reblogging.

Read all of it. It sucks.

Oh but skip the parts about "Japeth son of Jameth" etc.

Fuck off to wherever you or your parents came from please

It’s not a book
Not very clever people think they are saying something frightfully clever when they repeat the line they’ve heard
>try reading more than one book
It’s a bunch of books. Just open it at random and delve. It takes a lot of flitting around in it for you to get a bigger picture.

Amen. Jesus Christ is Lord.

Scrolled down before posting to find this

Typical amerimutt.
The west has been striving on religion for thousands of years. The moment we stop that and start worshipping money instead it all goes to shit in a century.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Book of Ecclesiastes is pretty redpilled.

>God saved humanity by becoming a human being and dying on the cross.

Which is meaningless as he is a god.

>He made himself experience the suffering so that you can be saved.

Suffering is meaningless to an omnipotent and omniscient being. Also, 'saved' from his own wrath.

>that is why he is the Lamb of God who 'takes away the sin of the world'.

If god created the world and all life on it, he, being omnipotent, therefore created sin. Sin is a flaw. God's creation is flawed and he's mad about it?

Look, i don't mean to criticize your religion but these things just don't follow to me. My parents were fundamentalist and this nonsense was drilled in to my head every single day for my entire childhood and teenage years. The one bible story that really bothers me is Job's. God allows satan to torture one of his subjects in order to prove a point to satan. This is not just or merciful. It does not matter that god rewarded Job afterwards for the inconvenience.

Jesus is a separate entity, but He was with God for so long, and shares the same values that God does, and knows God well enough that He openly said that if you see Jesus, you've seen the Father. Jesus knew God so well that when He acted in the flesh, it was literally like God Himself acting because the actions would have been the same.

If you understand the concept of having a lawyer and him acting in your interest with explicit instructions on how to act in every situation possible, then there ya go. Power of attorney or some such, but with a familial tone.

Try not to focus on that aspect until you've read the gospels, and see how you feel about things then. The trinity, and the nature of it, has been a matter of debate through the history of the church and it's something you need to pray on as a believer rather than ask about. Given how many offshoots of the church there are, despite us all holding to the same basic beliefs (Christ died for our sins, Christ rose, Christ is Gods son and sits at the right hand of the Father) there are many issues that are interpreted differently.

I have family members who are commited Christians but still struggle with the nature of the trinity, having been pagans before they were saved. I simply shrug and accept that Jesus is stated to have been 'with God and being God', and when I eventually get to see my Lord, it will be one of a million things I ask about. I don't need all the answers now. I have eternity to discover them.

Thanks

Proverbs is based, so is the chapter next to it Ecclesiastes. Then start with the four Gospels and go from there to get a modern sense on what God wants and is doing. The Old Testament has a lot of insight into God's mode of thought, but the New Testament is where it's at.
And you can eat ham and bacon too.

Burned and raised in Canada. This is my country too.

This world is controlled and run by Satan/Lucifer through his synagogue (The Synagogue of Satan).
God gave humans free will and they decided to go after knowledge/worldly things (Satan's trick on Eve), thus corrupting the world.

Jesus makes it clear that his Kingdom is not of this world. This world is going to be destroyed with fire by Jesus himself. Those who aren't his children won't go with him to his world.

>Before Abraham Was, "I AM"

This also means you must believe in Jesus until death.

The Antichrist will appear before Jesus, and he will be accepted as the Jewish messiah however he will be the false messiah (since Jesus was the real one). Christians will suffer during his reign if they don't take the mark.

Jesus will return to destroy the Antichrist. One must be faithful till the end, because Jesus warned us of the Beast who appears as a politician and claims to be God.

The NIV Bible came out in 1975, in the 1980's every Sunday every TV evangelical was pushing the use of the NIV Bible. No other Bible version was allowed to be pushed. For 10 years every Sunday.
All those TV Evangelists have been busted for some type of corruption since then. Corruption that no true Christian would take part in.
It was 10 years of Jew TV networks pushing the jew'd version of the Bible. They did it for a reason. And now here we are with people that think they are Christians supporting Jews and Israel, saying being sodomites is okay and marrying them before God .... Saying walls are wrong and feeling sympathy, apathy and empathy for murderers and rapists.....
A version of the Bible written by God's enemies they follow.....

Attached: 1549588179124.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

I know there's gonna be a lot of back lash for this, but I don't care.

Along with the Bible, read the Book of Mormon. You will learn a great deal of the plan God has for us as His children.

It has cross references to the Bible. You can download the app called the "Gospel Library" and you have access to the Bible, The Book of Mormon and other scripture.

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

>his world is controlled and run by Satan/Lucifer through his synagogue (The Synagogue of Satan).
>God gave humans free will and they decided to go after knowledge/worldly things (Satan's trick on Eve), thus corrupting the world.

Alright, i reply to this and call it quits fir the thread.

If god created all things, he created satan. He created free will. However, if god's creation is capable of sin as defined by breach of the ten commandments, the creation is not perfect. Which, to me, leads to one of two conclusions: 1. God is not perfect. Or 2. God is perfect but intentionally made a flawed creation for... experimental funsies? His own entertainment? In either case, this deity is not just and is not deserving of my devotion.

False doctrine. God's plan was perfected and completed on the cross.

Touch your hand. Look at your skin. Now try and comprehend that you exist, that existence exists, what conciousness is and 'how' it is, and remember that for all our science we are basically still graping in the dark.

So we might have the occasional question for God about how harsh He could seem at times, I've seen and experienced enough (including my own grudging conversion - I didn't want to be a Christian at all, I was maximum fedora) to realize that He has reached out to me and taken me in His hand. Frankly, I'm convinced, and all I can say is I'm sorry you aren't, and that someday you'll find your way back/to God. Something something stereotypically evangelical about if I'm right I won't know about it, but if you're wrong blah blah. I'm sure you've heard it before.

What point is that video even trying to make? would it have been better for them to closeline the priests? Seems like they are getting out of their way

That is my belief as well.
If Jesus or God knows you or your deeds and they are of Good you are saved.
It is not "ask forgiveness and you are saved". They need to know you in life. Then the scales of justice come into play. Do your good deeds out weigh your sins?

Attached: 1550194403832.jpg (806x1024, 109K)

Christ gave s new and everlasting covenant. This means either Christ lied, or the book of Mormon is false.

That being said. The Mormons unity, family values, and financial stability are certainly worth looking at.

Humans are made in Gods image. It says this in Genesis. You can make a perfectly good Airplane, and create humans to fly it and give them free will as well as the knowledge to fly the plane. You tell the humans to fly the plane, and one of your fallen angels (who also can make his own choices) convinces your human beings to crash the plane and they do, destroying the plane. Is it Gods fault they chose to not obey? God became Jesus to give humans a way out of that mess and they (surprise) didn't obey and most still are not obeying.

You have no understanding of God outside of what we know from the Word. He had mercy on us through Jesus. We can tell the traits of God by the things he does.

The entirety of the atonement is what perfected God's plan. Not just the cross.

1. Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
2. Acts.
3. Pauline Epistles.
4. Epistles of James, Peter, John and Jude.
5. The Five Books of Moses.
6. Job.
7. Psalms.
8. Proverbs.
9. The Five Scrolls (Song of Songs, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes and Esther).
10. The remainder of the Old Testament.
11. Revelation.
12. Either Luther's Small Catechism, the Westminster Shorter Catechism or equivalent.
All twelve, in that order.

If you'd read the Bible you'd know Satan is a fallen angel of God. God did create Satan (David?) And Satan had free will as well. He influences evil upon the world to piss off God just as Jews do evil because they hate Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
catlicks are supposed to get wiped out.

The transvestite sodomites running from the Lord's people?
What is the point of the video?

>Touch your hand. Look at your skin. Now try and comprehend that you exist, that existence exists, what conciousness is and 'how' it is, and remember that for all our science we are basically still graping in the dark.

Sure. Epistomology and metaphysics do not follow directly to christianity or any other paternal deity centric religion for that matter. What you're doing there is making a cause and effect argument. Universe exists therefore god etc etc.

Yes, Just accept this truth then you can go and commit all the sin you want. Kill, rape, murder, steal...all if fogiven.
you've a problem with your doctrine there desu.

Attached: 1489458633461.jpg (379x379, 19K)

IF this is a genuine attempt at finding the truth, I'll tell you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You MUST have a saved person lead you to Christ, using the word of God. Watch this video, friend, and I hope you accept the FREE GIFT of salvation TODAY. Then, you can start your journey of reading and UNDERSTANDING the Bible.

The Word of God makes it pretty clear what is going on.

Attached: God's Judgment.png (738x3986, 346K)

Your gonna have to read several times. The first read through will most likely feel like you are getting zilch from it. Subsequent readings will bring more sense to it. After a while you will start to see through the metaphors and understand what is being talked about , protip: its both literal and metaphoric at the same time

God will punish us on this earth for the sins we commit after we are saved. If salvation can be taken away for any reason, then it is not truly a FREE GIFT.

Romans 5:15 KJV
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

It is impossible for a God to not exist no matter how much (((scientism))) wants to convince you that he doesn't exist. We live in a finite world, which means it has a beginning therefore it has an end. It also has basic variables/laws/constants/intelligent design visible with our own eyes that are not by accident but by design. This world didn't begin from nothing or a (((big bang))). It was created by a creator. God not existing is literally one of the oldest cases of fake news.

Reminder to move the Bibles to the Fiction section.
My local bookstore unironically placed the bible under "Esoteric" in the bottom shelf :^)

Attached: 1550979831327.jpg (500x669, 134K)

>We live in a finite world,

Based on what?

It has a beginning, therefore it has an end. Stop believing that this beginning just happened out of no where and the things that created this happening just appeared out of no where.

Attached: 1554489496630.jpg (347x1023, 19K)

jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/

jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-message/

These two brochures answer your dilemma. They are quick summaries on the books of the Bible. You can pick out what you want to start with first.

Personally, I recommend in this order, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Proverbs, Ecclesiates, Genesis, Exodus,

70% of the Bible is history. Genesis, Exodus, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Samuel, Kings, Job, Chronicles, and prophets ARE HISTORY. Some doctrine is in them here and there but the basic list of morality is Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.

Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Songs of Solomon are pure wisdom, insight, understanding, reason, discretion, knowledge, etc.

The rest is the prophets who interacted with Apostate Israel before, during, and the fall of Israel/Judah to Babylon and up to Persian rule.

Attached: 928516_785642311469041_1567290287_n.jpg (640x640, 136K)