Would Canada survive a military confrontation judging by how cucked it got considering it's full of leftists...

Would Canada survive a military confrontation judging by how cucked it got considering it's full of leftists, trannies and sjws who hate war and will try to subvert any military efforts and men who are not ready to die for a nation?

Attached: download.jpg (306x165, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-forces-jobs-where-only-women-need-apply
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who would fight and die for this country?

Attached: canadian_school_Dufferin-Peel.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Please delete this, I'm not ready for the blackpills

We're in desperate need of the rake.

If Russia wanted to engage the US, they would do so overland. Our southern border would the front line.

Attached: 151192480460.jpg (800x600, 319K)

Canada is intelligent enough to overcome any si5uation. I mean evidence of past and current speaks for itself, very large, as as large territories go and are always disputed throughout their history Canada in comparison had minimal issues on that front and won with flying colors. Natural resources check, manageable population check, developed check, in comparison to the rest Canada is a winner every time throughout time. Just don't you worry, and heck no-one has to know!

I have absolute confidence that no whites would even consider defending this multicultural nightmare designed to eliminate white peoples.

Attached: 0CB28779-10D7-41D0-AE22-0B52232E2F7B.jpg (640x867, 32K)

diversity is our strength.

Attached: Quebec_VS_Canada2.jpg (838x978, 385K)

Uhm, they are in a border dispute with us as we speak. But we're both way too polite to actually do something aboot it.

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (404x529, 63K)

I am white as snow, not a fan of war as I think it to be a great manipulation, however let someone try and threaten Canada and you would see just how many like me would stand and defend it like beasts!

lol what do the liberal elites think is going to happen when these countries are majority nonwhite? Do they think productivity, economic output, innovation etc are all going to be the same in a nation of Somalians, West Indies blacks, South Americans, Arabs and etc? Are the political and financial elites more stupid than we think?

Invade me daddy

I wouldn't fight for southern Ontario or Vancouver, but sure as a cow's got milk I'd fight for the rest of her bud.

Our army would destroy ANYONE!

Attached: 1024px-Canadian_Rangers.jpg (1024x768, 189K)

>Marked 'EE,' these are the Canadian Forces jobs where only women need apply
>"The sheets say that Indigenous candidates either are “not required to write” or “must write but don’t need to pass” the CFAT, the Canadian Forces Aptitude Test."
>In its desire to achieve EE targets, the source said, the military has built a two-tiered system – “one tier for white men and the other for women and visible minorities. It’s a very different affair for some applicants than for others.”
nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-forces-jobs-where-only-women-need-apply

We got cold, size and natural resources on our side

>Would Canada survive a military confrontation

What the fuck is worth defending? Ideas? Beliefs? We don't even have an identity. We're not unified by ANYTHING, except the desire to work and consume and look out for one's family. And people can do that anywhere.

Half of Canada's soldiers would desert on the first day of war. The others would wander off by the end of the week. There's nothing here worth dying for and everyone knows it. Trudeau brags about it.

Attached: No Core Identity.jpg (1000x525, 72K)

I said I would fight for the country, not for the sitting government. I get the banter about how cucked we are but this beauty of a country is more than it's liberal government. Their mistakes aside, Canada's still worth fighting for.

Tbh me and a bunch of other buddies have had this discussion before. We came to a relatively complete concensus that if America invaded we would be ok with occupation as long as they gave us Trudeau and other Public figures to hang as revenge for what they've done to the country. It's pretty sad when it gets so bad you second guess defending your homeland.

Canada is a Russian colony via Chinese infiltration.

Our soldiers are great. And even if there is a political aspect here I would like to be different surely I will not speak of it. Our laundry shall dry at home thank you very much, not on an international board! Canadians unite, lol, no I mean it.

There's nothing to fight for. I wouldn't even call Canada a country. Guess I am biased being a Quebecois.

Attached: Drapeau_des_Patriotes_(avec_Patriote).jpg (800x480, 122K)

His communist father steered the plane into the mountain 50 years ago.

Attached: 1222crd.png (1120x900, 94K)

German soldiers referred to Canadian soldiers as "Sturmmann" (Storm Troopers) before the last few years of the war began referring to themselves as such.
When all other soldiers retreated to trenches, the Canadians kept coming.

Attached: Maritimes 1950 (4).jpg (960x957, 109K)

Canada isnt like europe fag

only real men can make it here

Attached: index.jpg (800x480, 94K)

I sure as fuck would not.

>flag
list of top 5 most cucked countries from most cucked to still fucking cucked.
UK
Sweden
Germany
France
Canada

Id unironnically aid any foreign military like russia or china invading us. Our government sold us out, im not Canadian anymore. Im only 3rd gen, i could move back to Argentina if i need to

Attached: dayoftherakeplease.png (1200x791, 1.92M)

Southern Ontorio is very white in the rural parts. It's just Toronto that needs to be cleansed with fire.

Great Northern American Empire when?

please go back now faggot

then do it faggot, if all you shitskins left Canada's problems would mostly be solved.

And London and Ottawa, the rest of Ontario is rural and based.

That's when the "Canadians" were white guys.

Attached: your future.jpg (2048x1367, 461K)

fuck why did i change my flag.

Attached: gay canada.jpg (4656x2612, 859K)

>only real men can make it here
These men don't exist anymore. Today people are afraid of saying that a Canadian is a Caucasian of French or Anglo descent. They've been taught that there's no such thing as Canadian culture or identity. They actually celebrate being replaced. Canadians are the empty shells, debt slaves. Just consume.

Attached: canada_classroom.jpg (1200x679, 150K)

you fags should leave to. theres no salvation unless you change immigration laws, and mass deport all shitskins which isnt gonna happen with the amount of power self hating whites and jews have in this country.

Trudeau wont even say happy easter but does for passover

Attached: gookscum.png (730x640, 340K)

Cute that you put yourself last, but no.

p-please delete this thread :(

Any city with with more than 1 mil is pretty ""diverse"" except maybe Montreal and Quebec, haven't heard about there.

>Full of leftists
no Trudeau basically ruined that. Hence the reason conservatives are winning major victories the last couple years.

Survive? Likely not as we know it. That said a military confrontation on our soil would do us good. Whites might finally understand hardship and what comes from being put in a difficult place. We have been spoiled for far too long. Men talk like women because they've been placed on a pedestal by propoganda by leftists for years and most are too fucking tired at the end of the day to argue anymore. We are being taxed to death for 'free healthcare' and all the other faggoty social programs.
Survive? Yes. But likely only due to our southern brothers and 10% of our own population being capable of using a gun effectively. The only reason I see for not joining the usa right now is the jews in power down there. Once the jews are gone and israel is glassed I hope the US and Canada can join together expelling the unwanted and opening up resourcesto create what would be, without any body of doubt, the most influential and powerful economically empire ever known to mankind.
But the jews have to be removed completely first.

Attached: 1531691365239.jpg (342x362, 18K)

I would not lift a finger to help in a situation of us getting invaded! I would help the invaders!

The left turned their back on us so I will do the same when the time comes!

>apparently all the new immigrants from Asia are just as Canadian as I am because my grandparents were from Europe
>appearntly im not European either though because only white nationalist identity as ethnic Europeans when they’re New-Worlders
>tfw all I can do is sit and watch my culture and folk follow a cultural death-spiral into oblivion before ultimately being replaced
Being a Leaf is suffering

Attached: 9F733748-403D-4EAC-8332-A43CB1BF2C57.png (1600x900, 207K)

Alberta must become part of the states

It would survive the same way afganistan has survived. The same way every country in the world would survive today.
Nobody is willing to exterminate the local population, so any invader would be driven out through attrition over a few decades.
The cities would fall, but the countryside wouldn't.
I wouldn't fight for Canada. But I'd fight and die for the land my forebears fought the indians for centuries ago. I'd fight and die for my family that lives on that land. I'd fight and die for my friends and cousins that live on their own land that they would fight and die for next to me..
I wouldn't fight for Canada. But I'd fight for my home.

>unironically aid china when they invade
They already have

>romanticizing war

a military conflict will only decrease the amount of white men who actually care for this country. onions boys and leftists will avoind conflict and sell us out. A war would make this place worse. Losing a war would be good though. Under an oppressive foreign power that can terrorize us can we realize what must be done.

No. I know this for a fact. Between 35 and 45% of private rank is openly homosexual women

DELETE THIS

True. I meant putting boots on our ground though. Not sure how China would succeed in that considering the US would be in the best interest to protect us (if Trump is in power, Sanders might let us die)

I'm not romanticizing anything. War is not good, yeah I know. But you can see exactly what being pampered has brought us. We're being invaded by china and india and pakistan and now mexicans too. The same that has happened with the brits, french, sweden, germany. After a nice period of prosperity the borders get opened for those 'repressed unfortunates.'
War would wake us up from the bullshit we've been subverted be. Like it or not I'm not wrong.

that's a cute way of saying canada has always been someones else's bitch and as long as our 'daddy' is big enough no one will attack us.
what a sad, sad country.

who cares what he does
hes just the crowns errand boy

you just live in the metro

I'm not prejudicially racist, but the only war I would fight in is a civil one.

stfu faggot

i assure you if you try, you will hang

all Americans are perpetual enemies of the Law

>mud will help other muds invade the country
Color me shocked.

When the war has settled and large amounts of military aged men are either dead or mentally broken, who will the government turn to for work?

This is a cycle. After war theyd just replace us even more with cheap labor.

I agree good times create weak men, but a better solution would be to turn Wiemar Canada into Nazi Canada. Put in a nationalist populist person like Bernier or someone further right, and go through the long task of fixing this country. War is a gamble, we can lose everything more than even now

>I wouldn't fight for Canada. But I'd fight for my home.
I have a lot of 'red-pilled' friends (mostly immigrants or at most 1st generation) who are very pesimistic about the future here. They're all talking about moving. To me, that's like abandoning ship. All these other people have another country to go to, Canada's all I really have. Personally, I plan on staying even if things go to shit.

Oh God shut up. 90% of the population lives within a 2 hour drive of the border.

Like fuck I'd raise a finger to defend this cucked country.
Depending on who the invader is I'd be more inclined to collaborate with the enemy.

Attached: 1461453218142.jpg (772x817, 112K)

Yes. We are less cucked than you think, we have lost cities but not our people. Our military is strong we have money, resources, and skilled individuals.
But it all depends who the conflict is with, and if the Canadian spirit can be harnessed to fight that force. A fight to preserve multiculti progressivism? We would lose against equal or greater force.
A fight to preserve freedom that normie cuckservatives and lefties both hate? We would survive.

For Canada to win, it must harness the Christian element in the country. Without tapping into the Christian soul, we will lose.

There are no redpilled 1st generation immigrants you fucking retard.

Abhorrent post.

>nationalist
>Bernier
LMFAO

Based Quebec libre !

Attached: 1476909220814.jpg (840x1059, 359K)

Checked, I know this feel too leaf bro.

so you are all land kikes, scheming on how to cheat other to pay your mortgage off on your .3 acre estate

no one cares about you or your opinion
and when the time comes your loyalty to this land will be repaid in full

Id still fight for her, but only if the monarchy was re instated. And the UK uncucked itself.

I'm voting PCC this election.
If Bernier can pull off nationalism then likely I'll do whatever I can to help. My best guess is 85% of all urban people would be against it because those are the actual areas that have been the most invaded by foreigners.
Our military has some good forces but we've lost good leaders. The vast majority are fairly weak and the numbers are very small.
As of 2018 the Army has 23,000 regular soldiers, about 17,000 reserve soldiers, including 5,000 rangers, for a total of 40,000 soldiers.

They're woke on the various "Qs" I don't know how else to describe them.

Sad to hear. Do you blame the new hindu military fag that Turdo appointed?

If invaded it be the perfect moment to rise and take some poorly defended part like St John or New Brunswick

Attached: 1554262465218.png (904x882, 914K)

An unlikely scenario with even less attention to detail in the question. Turns out an invasion has already been underway since the 1940's anyways. Communist subversion the same that's going on in American and Europe.

Yup, the Germans were just handing out nick names to all their enemies. The Allies/Entente were just so cool that the central powers couldn't help themselves.
The Marines totally got the name "devildog" from Germans, and they totally, absolutely called the 369th Infantry Regiment the "Harlem HellFighters" because they totally "Fought like Hell"
It totally wasn't just propoganda made by said side to give themselves more esteem and notoriety, no sir.
You vitamin D deficient circus clown.

Attached: 1555111403541.jpg (645x659, 334K)

angry jew spotted
>seeeeeeeeeeeth more kraut kike

the anglos told the french to assimilate and now the anglos are being told that their country is post national.. that there's no such thing as canadian culture or identity. Whenever the topic of Canadian food is brought up they'll mention poutine... Fate is a cruel mistress.

Attached: CANADAVSQUEBEC.jpg (612x637, 202K)

I don't blame him I blame the governments of the last 6 elections for not promoting proper military strength and instead focusing on social programs. I will even go further saying it began with post korea Diefenbaker.

lol silly pepsis
sooo poor soo dumb

Gg no re

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Yes the poutine is the Canadian national food, we use genuine French fries fried using genuine canola, cheese by the tons from all parts of our great Canada. And even better and perhaps most telling and down right too awesome Canadian energy to power our friers so we can fry our genuine Canadian frenchfries ! Genuanly! lol

Pretty much this. My parents emigrated here and I was born in this shithole but I have no loyalty to it. Why should I? This country has done nothing for me aside from steal in the form of ridiculous taxes so my money can be spent on those who do not want to work and those who want to come here and not work. All the while I am told that I am bad, I have privilege, and I owe someone something, even though my family was treated like shit when they got here and had to struggle every day. Now that we're successful and live in a beautiful area, it was all because our skin was light. We didn't really sacrifice and it was all handed to us.

I get to see new colleagues pop up every day who are actually illiterate and have no concept or clue as to how to perform their duties. Then I get promoted ahead of them because of excellent work and it's because of my skin. I get to sit through diversity and sensitivity training, I get to have my country's leader talk about how we need to do more for those who come here illegally.

Now I get to hear about how it's racist to complain when one group is coming from another country and laundering their money through our real estate market and pricing out everyone here. How bad of a guy I am for saying that these people are raping the land and fucking over its inhabitants.

Fuck Canada and fuck everyone here. I would never break a sweat for this awful country.

I would fight for the creation of the West and use the east as a dumping ground for our minorities, but not to preserve this globo-homo, post nationalist crap.

Attached: Ideal Canada.png (1517x1186, 227K)

>1st gen
>hates it here

See:
My point exactly.

Deport visible minorities to Ontario, I'm down. lol

They wanted them so bad, they can have them.
Literally everyone I know, or have talked to, has a problem with rapid immigration. The only people that don't have a problem with it are college girls and their beta male orbiters.

"If" they go to shit?

You can't really blame people for wanting to abandon ship when it's never felt like a home and have never welcomed you. Pessimism can be understood when the cost of living, housing, and all future prospects are incredibly bleak for most. I'm in a good position and can afford it in our most expensive city but that doesn't change the fact that it negatively impacts my future.

True. I'm just noting the disparity between Settler Canadians and Immigrants. Or "old-stock" and "new-stock" as some would prefer I say. I have no other home.

Canada is fucked LOL good riddance that those stupid ass dog fuckers are getting replaced in their own country LOL!!!!!!! And the thing is is that you dumb fucks won’t do anything about it LMAOOOOOO
>OHNONONO HAHAHA

Attached: 75D875A4-D0D5-437F-94FC-19653853BB57.jpg (480x269, 22K)

It's true. People who have been here for generations have enjoyed prosperity. The rest of us got nothing and have no reason to care about a place that openly hates us.

You can set up a new home elsewhere, no need for you to stay just because it's the only place you've ever known.

I know I can, but I feel like I'm abandoning here.

I hear what you're saying but minorities cannot have the east or even Ontario. We want the resources of the shield and the real east has ports. No giving them anything.

Yeah, you would be but that's fine. Nice flag by the way

Haha not a chance. I think a large enough force of Somali pirates could conquer this place in a few hours.

>implying the Germans weren't red-pilled as fuck

Attached: german-USgrave_'freed American'.jpg (789x628, 343K)

I really hope so. Unironically love leafs, the only problem is all the achmeds posing as leafs.

Attached: 1489461039431.png (700x525, 232K)

I'm not gonna go march off and die to fucking defend Quebec. If Canadian soil is attacked I will defend my home with as close to viet cong tactics as I can manage, but I'm not about to go spill my blood on a foreign offensive.

We don't love you shlomo

You have a room temperature IQ and exist to be dominated.

If they were, they'd be in their own countries.

No. But I would.