Do innocent people talk like this?

Do innocent people talk like this?

No

Attached: 12212.png (683x529, 307K)

Attached: file.png (683x529, 364K)

He's LARPing for the record. Demosharts will hang all of their remaining hopes on this statement plus the redactions as they subpoena for the full report, which happened this morning.

It will blow up in their faces. Trump, Comey, Rosenstein, Sessions, Mueller--it's all a work.

Congratulations. You suck at reading propaganda.

When he cleaned he was ruined, he was claiming that the stigma of a special counsel will ruin his chances at getting any legislation through Congress. This is what happened when Clinton got hit with a special counsel. Clinton's Healthcare bill was ripped up when the special counsel was called during his sex scandal.

But sure... Believe your propaganda. I guess facts don't matter when you wear blinders all the time.

he got the tax cuts through, though, and that's the most important thing

> sir you are being investigated by a special prosecutor with unlimited budget and powers, who is probably politically opposed to you. Also your attorney general recused
> oh boy this sound delightful I hope he spends the next two years casting suspicion and doubt on every breath I take

>Barr summarizes the Mueller report, it's fucking nothing
WE NEED TO SEE THE REPORT!!!!!!
>Barr releases the report, it's fucking nothing
WE NEED TO SEE THE FULL UNREDACTED REPORT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS LIKE 90% UNREDACTED ALREADY!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Until Trump sends the feds to kick ranchers off land he wants to sell to a Russian uranium company so he can make a 150 mil commission I still think he was the right choice.

Just pathetic ones.

I really like the extremely light highlighting the put in to draw your eyes to the statement you should care about

I want you Jews to suffer greatly before you die.

>my giant douche is better than your turd sandwich

>sir you are being investigated by a special prosecutor with unlimited budget and powers, who is probably politically opposed to you. Also your attorney general recused
>um what? I do not like this.
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU OBSTRUCTING PIECE OF SHIT IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH

it's pretty funny every single lefty that is talking about this report focuses on one third-hand sentence. that's all you got after 2 years of Mueller.

I want to see the 504 footnote, and see if someone actually witnessed the supposed quote, or if it was "sources familiar with the situation said...."

If there was just one person relating what another person said, that's hearsay. We need to see that first. Trump also knows he can't say, "I never said that" because it'll look defensive. I hate leftists with all my heart

It is evidence of cowardice, and that's enough.

When I heard the " I'm fucked" part, but in the context if the whole thing he literally states that the special council will make it impossible for him to get anything done and his presidency is over. I usually don't ascribe to media willfully miss leading but this clearly is that

He is a coward

time to switch back to "muh tax returns".

I was on board until i read the very last sentence, it sounds like he was venting his frustration over a special counsel slowing him down, seriously read the last sentence again and now consider that trump was just elected and expectations were very high. If trump didnt collude, then he knew the investigation was a total political hit job that wouldve lasted years (just like it did) re read that last sentence again to prove my point. Of course he thought he was fucked, he had so much extra pressure against him from Congress and the people as a result of the investigation, that he couldnt do anything. Also recognize that people don't talk in reality like in your terrible Hollywood jew scripts, I've said "im fucked" when i left my work gloves at home. The point is, is that your side was proven wrong (again) and youre sore sore losers.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555435084109.jpg (431x383, 23K)

Donald Trump whimpers.

Who is a coward ?

the Muller report does not suck my dick does not
pay my rent does not make me happy wtf is wrong
with you cucks. why give time to paper.

yeah he's guilty as shit, I mean, just look at him. An innocent guy wouldn't talk like such a fag.

Attached: honktrial.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

You must be a woman.

he's still your president, kek.

they do if they know they did nothing wrong and that some "neutral" investigator who has the media in his pocket is going to dig through all of his shit as part of a witch hunt

>We have a bitch in the Oval! Ha! Take that libs.

He states very clearly the reason he thinks it would be the end of his presidency. Not because he's guilty, but because the investigations take "years and years" and are thus toxic politically. They have nothing, OP. He just won 2020.

>t-this time we'll get him!
There is zero (0) evidence of collusion, and this report finally proves it. You have wasted 2 years chasing this ghost because you are a slave to the jewish media and probably have an IQ at or below your body temperature.

You know nothing about me. But I know that Donald Trump is a bitch, and you are a lickspittle.

>a bitch
Is this what you call people in your impotent rage? What you say when white people act in their interests?
Go choke on brown cock and kill yourself plebbit

Attached: 1555314439066.png (960x640, 264K)

Think about it like how you'd react if your small business, or you personally, were audited. If you hadn't paid, you would be terrified about having to pay thousands. If you had paid everything, you'd be furious that now you have to spend weeks pouring over records. Trump's complaints actually prove his innocence more than anything else. He had zero concerns about what the investigation would find.

Absolute cope

>iq less than body temperature
Almost half of people have iq that low. Terrifying.

You lost kys.

What facts you raving faggot?
Trumpkins was scared shitless and still is. He’s a fucking failure and he knows it.

>What you say when white people act in their interests?
Just die.

Attached: Unsound.png (1366x733, 688K)

lickspittle

KYS, tranny.

Attached: 1555699712865.jpg (625x626, 33K)

He's talking from a PR standpoint. Smollett and Kavanaugh had charges against them dropped after an investigation occurred, yet the public's perception towards them on the "other" side (their opposition) didn't change a bit.