Dutch Revolution PART II - Fortuyn edition

Like always, we Dutchies will lead Europe once again in the right direction. Thierry Baudet and his party FVD (forum for democracy) has been elected as the biggest winner. THIS IS WHAT WHITE HOPE LOOKS LIKE. ALL HAIL BAUDET!

If you love the white race, you are obligated to watch the video below;

youtu.be/Stwq95mNjE8

Continuation of previous thread, cause it was good.

On 6 May it will be 17 years since Pim Fortuyn's death, by a traitor's hand.

Attached: tumblr_otyoi6ty0h1uy9stao1_500.jpg (500x380, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/1118641868680642562
josephnicolosi.com/.
youtube.com/watch?v=C1HPLWOkK_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heil Baudet. Kanker op niet-westers allochtonen

Attached: 1555618911425.jpg (600x315, 17K)

Gekkenhuis.

Attached: Gekkenhuis.png (497x280, 256K)

What? Keep it English please.

Why post some stuff about Baudet, with a picture of Fortuijn?

The Bidet stuff is from the previous thread. The bonus this time is the Pim Fortuyn commemoration.

Pim Fortuin was a homosexual who had intercourse with Moroccan youngsters, how the fuck can you take pride in that faggot?

If you wanna laugh check reactions here: twitter.com/thierrybaudet/status/1118641868680642562

He was the first right wing politician who gained ground in The Netherlands since WW2.

Doet me goed weer een nederdraad te zien, heerlijk comfortabel altijd.
Waar is poffertjesblad trouwens?

Attached: 1507058186041m.jpg (686x1024, 47K)

I don't give a fuck what somebody does in his bedroom or darkroom, the fact that he was gay wasn't a problem to me as he did NOT propegate the gay lifestyle on others. It was not part of his politics. He didn't talk about it. So that is fine to me. Plus he didnt get 'married', he didn't adopt kids. It is fine.

The tweet was kinda weak. He shouldn't have attacked her personally but put the emphasis on her parents and everyone else who clearly directed the retard kid.

Weet ik niet. Die was er net wel. Where is everyone else?

I agree.

He put the foundations of the right wing movement back into Dutch politics you nitwit. After WW2 it was unthinkable to be right wing in the Netherlands. We were actually known as the most tolerant country in the world (80s/90s)

>Zoomer detected.

Attached: godverdomme.jpg (236x213, 8K)

Also still in the 00's we were sooooo tolerant. Read: fucking death cultus. Abortus/Euthanasia/etc

Little dicklets are too demanding. They want another Hitler, but a goodlooking one who's 2 meters tall.

Well, it's the Netherlands, it cold happen.

Attached: weekend.jpg (264x191, 9K)

Was just a figure of speech. You can't expect everything and everyone to be perfect. You almost always have to settle for less.

Attached: 1549917608821.jpg (612x612, 36K)

Yeah, whine about the Netherlands, yet we were the first country with a real right wing force (Fortuijn) whilst the rest of (Western) Europe were still playing in their leftwing hellholes.

Why did it took so long for another right-wing party to show up. They fucked up our country big time. Stupid left-activists groups.

Who cares about you, nerd?

I don't know. Be happy that it exists though. Better late than never.

Why do the dutch have such bad hygiene

Based on what? You saw people with shitstains on their pants in the supermarket?

you know there are still Dutch communities that has still has ties to the Dutch banks here in the US.

:D after 15 years I finally got accepted by the banks :D. You guys are ALMOST as bad as jews.

Maybe you are too young to remember.
Right after Fortuyns death the LPF won with a landslide victory. The party was then overtaken by Matt Herben. A slimey, greasy four eyed mouth breather who I still suspect to be a plant to destroy the party.

After Fortuyns death and the party without leadership and focus, many rightwing retards (2nd generation inbred) flocked to the party, sealing its demise with the kiss of death. The LPF died, just like Pim.

Then came the true Israeli shill in the form of Wilders. Who basically said the same stuff as Fortuyn, but in a retarded, shouting way. The right wing normies awoken by Pim now flocked to this party. This jew trick went on for years until people realised Wilders yelled a lot, but never did something when the opportunity was presented to him.

Now, we have the 3rd wave of right wing politics in the Netherlands, but to me, only the 2nd real attempt.

Attached: Everyoneisintheorderoftheroundtable.png (639x350, 44K)

You got accepted by banks? wtf are you talking about?

"bad hygiene" because Dutch men aren't kikified and cutting their dicks? Idiot.

Matt Herben was paid by American Jews, everybody knows this. Your point?

Good post. Where is everybody? There was a lot of activity in the previous thread.

Hush now, we'll ask Tyrone to hose down your blubberous whale shell of a body later.

Dunno, did you put a link in prev thread to this one?

As I said, I expected as much, do you have a sauce though?

Attached: koken.jpg (250x201, 11K)

Today was cancerhot in the Netherlands. More bewise of climate change. Fuck fvd

good luck Dutch bros. you are a beautiful bunch

Attached: beauty .jpg (1500x1500, 459K)

FUCK GREEN LEFT

Cute cat

it's the end of april. not really strange to have temperatures like that right now.

Bro that air was way too spicy for me, burnt like shit. Pls come back winter.

Source?

FvD is a great upgrade over PVV and most right wing parties would love to have a reputation as decent as theirs, but it's a bit disappointing that they got so much support for being the staunchest opposition to climate change, as opposed to any other issue.

Hopefully they'll actually have enough competent people in the party to run the government well. Lots of these outsider parties struggle when they do win because the competent people usually end up in regular parties just for the better chance at getting ahead, and swiftly get voted out.

>but it's a bit disappointing that they got so much support for being the staunchest opposition to climate change, as opposed to any other issue.
No, it wasn't just that. With the last elections the PVV thought and also made clear they felt the same.

Im a fag saddingly and the reality is its a mental illness and only by keeping yourself out of hedonistic spiralling can a homo have a normal life, secondly because I have no children no nothing I have no excuse and also no hold back to give my every fiber for the nation that has despite my mental dysfunction allowed me such a great life so far and I must repay my nation my people for this greatest gift of life and the ability to repay my debt which in many nations is not the case for there they do not for whatever personal reasons they may have allow the existence of homosexual individuals, which I will not make a moral case of, if anything the weak are at the mercy of the strong and that is just.
Voor volk vaderland en ware vrijheid

Check out josephnicolosi.com/.
Being gay is not natural at all. Most of it is jewish propaganda exploiting young boys insecurities. Usually the cases are: weak beta attitude, low testosterone, poor relationship with father or mother, (sexual) abuse.
Only you can fix you. It will be personal, it will be painful, but it IS fixable.

Attached: 207517.jpg (534x850, 66K)

Operation May 6 completed.
Gets called for operation Yellow Orange

Attached: 3378996554.jpg (400x516, 128K)

kankermongool

Based

I love that he used the word clique.

>Camerun is better than Turkey

lol retards give priority to religion and not to race

Attached: 13321696_823052727831739_2661663053784756531_n.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Yeah that story really happened. :')

Doesnt matter if it happened or not. Just take the advice at beat your kid if he's gay.

Very insightful, it's like Filip Dewinter here in Belgium. Just a ridiculous little twerp with no charisma, a blustery tiny manlet.

why does dutch sound like english playing in reverse?

Attached: 1545223944471.jpg (685x385, 27K)

I'd never do that. Talking to him would be a much better thing to do. If he 'turned gay' because he was a lonely weeb loser, he wasn't gay at all and there would be no need to physically abuse him. If he was an actual faggot and that happened to him, he'd probably seek out the same type of abusive boyfriends after that. Cringey nerdpilled story by somebody who's probably a lonely weeb himself.

Prove to me that being gay can be natural.

Buddy I think according to your own narrative beating the kid would if anything by freuds theories of sexuality, which I disagree with, make the kid double the faggot.

But im not the type of person not to take up advice especially not on a possible cure, ill look into it.

But if it doesn't work or whatever im not gonna chase any more, im already done with chasing cures tried much failed much and just want to live pure and stuff, I dont think theres a cure only a best way to accept and deal with it, but again better shot and miss then not shoot

No. Mat Herben isn't like Filip Dewinter at all. Vlaams Blok/Belang has done very well with him as its leader.

There's a difference between positive and negative abuse. Drunk retards that just punch their child for no reason are retarded. But punch him to improve his life is good.

I'm not saying that. It's just not something you beat out of children… If you are a normal parent, you sit down and talk with him instead of punching him. :')

The problem with DeWinter and Herben is that they make themselves an easy target spouting round retarded shit. This makes them dismissable in the normies (vast populations) eyes. These parties literally cripple themselves.

Plus Belgium has that whole Flemmish/Walloon fiasco STILL going on. Both sides look down on each other, both sides loathe each other.

Why the hell are we talking about Mat Herben as if he's some serious politician? FvD and PVV aren't attractive to 'normies' either, but that's just because of their views. Mat Herben is a loser regardless of what he says.

Based Nederlanders, keep it up

Attached: Dutch Netherlands.jpg (832x729, 110K)

»No solar panels or wind turbines or totally unprofitable projects!
»Sustainability and ecology is a left-wing economic suicide cult!
»50 years later
»Netherlands runs out of polder and canal space
»Amsterdam goes underwater, only those living in the ugly as fuck high rises which surround it are left alive
sounds dumb desu

by the way I grew up in a Dutch colonial part of the USA I'm just bitter I'm not Dutch but this anti ecology thing is full retard

He was pro gay marriage anyway

I never said he was. Learn to read nigger, we agree.

And retarded as fuck
Not using unprofitable energies doesn't mean to use coal you one dimensional nigger

>Not covering your country with wind farms and solar panels gives you less space
Ecologists with several exceptions are literally the dumbest people in politics.

Attached: Tucker.jpg (840x700, 61K)

Immigration is the biggest concern among the voters.
Wel and Geen are two catagorie, Wel is people worried about their financial future, Geen isn't.

List to the left goes like this:
>Safety
>Healthcare
>Immigration/Integration
>Buying Power
>Climate
>Housing
>Education
>Pensions
>Provincial Affairs (election was for the provinces/senate)

Attached: ff.png (1328x416, 96K)

No, but you are comparing him to people who really do have a following. Mat Herben never had a chance to begin with cause he's a nerd.

sorry spanish friend I can't tell if you're calling me a retard or if you're calling him a retard
either way we all know what he's suggesting and what the NL is based on, Royal Dutch Shell
Nuclear energy, whatever don,t care, works very well in France but probably not a good idea in a country as dense as NL, irrelevant we all know it's about oil. NL is based because they liberated themselves from cars, don,t fuck up

Hi there American friend, you seem to have forgotten your flag :) Please don't take it too personally, but I can tell you are probably not one of the most intelligent people in this thread (and American / not European / know nothing about sustainable energy) by the fact that you 1) think the NL would use a significant amount of land for wind farms inland when obviously the North Sea is the best and 2) solar panels in the Netherlands. nobody is suggesting this

Attached: ff.png (1117x875, 132K)

To me Safety an Healthcare go together with immigration.

For instance, nearly 30 years ago, healthcare in the Netherlands was about 25 guilders (thats about 10 euro's). Oh and no 'eigen risico'.

I generally call everyone a retard and then remove them from the list once they shown to not be one

can any dutch friend explain to me why your healthcare system seems to be fucked, I've heard almost as bad as American style? I only hear this from immigrants from other European countries of course (Britain, French, cute Romanian girl)

fair

Fuck Holland, nobody cares about your dirty degenerate shithole

Good system desu

White people do D&C jew.

Attached: (((iceberg))).jpg (867x650, 147K)

It's not fucked. It just costs money. What you get is better than in most other countries and most definitely third world shit like romania.

It used to be basically free. Then some sandnigger promised to come work for us so we imported them by the thousands. Guess what. They didn't work, and a 60 year leftist liberal government thought it would be only humane to implement something called 'family reunion'. This meant the sandniggers were able to import their entire families over to the Netherlands.

So the country has been flooded with non working, non participating sandniggers. These sandniggers showed to our inbred backyard hillbillies you don't have to work, so the fire spread.

Now we have higher unemployement rates on an even larger population than 30 years ago. So the money dried up. We payed taxes for our healthcare, but our entire healthcare system was too lenient, too open for abuse.

Now, healthcare is between 150/200 euros a month (dependant on the company) and 'own risks' vary above 300 euro's. That means you pay 150/200 a month anyway, and if something happens, the insurance company won't pay out anything under 300 euros. So fuck your cheap meds.

tldr;
>30 years ago healthcare: 25 guilders (10 euro)
>Influx of shitskins and undesirables
>Unemployement rises
>Taxes rise, liberties deminish
>Healthcare is now 150/200 euoros (350/500 guilders)

Fucking lies you nigger. But I guess Jow Forums is filled with fucking zoomers these days. When I had a pimple on my anus in the 80's, I would go to a GP and the whole ordeal would be done in an hour.

Now we go to medical centers with the rest of the plebs and wait 3/4 fucking hours for an assistant to tell us we can make an appointment through the website.

It might not be as shit as Romania, but it used to be tons better.

fpbp

>Now we go to medical centers with the rest of the plebs and wait 3/4 fucking hours for an assistant to tell us we can make an appointment through the website.
Right... :') You sound like you went to a hospital once when your boyfriend fucked you too hard 30 years ago. You make an appointment prior to going to a hospital, retard.

Sounds fucked up, I almost moved to NL for studies and I remember healthcare costs looking like 100 eur a month? And that was only about 2 years ago? Sounds fucked for if the insurance company won,t pay small sums, but also in the same time I know that in the US what is extremely annoying for healthcare is filling out all the claims forms and bullshit. Thanks for the perspective, no doubt people taking advantage of it is huge but I know in the US it,s also hugely just companies making billions off of people's suffering. I mean in France loads of people abuse the system (I'm a legal immigrant and I've had like 5 free sti tests) but it's so inefficient maybe that keeps it working or something

Insurance companies are in control. The more you pay the more control you get.

If you pay for the cheapest of insurances chances are you need to travel to a whole different city if you want to get help. They choose which hospital you can go.

Still better than the burger-tier hospitals.

Attached: Blanker.png (1366x802, 1.9M)

The Insurance will pay everything after you go through EUR 380 (max) a year. Visiting the 'GP' is free. The only thing that sucks is dental insurance.

So glad you didnt move to NL, and the Dutch didnt have to pay for your fat ass foieieeiieiee gras ass.

Yeah right. They all have contracts with the big hospitals so the chance you have to travel to the other side of the country for anything is extremely small.

loooooooooool

If you have a good insurance you pay 130-ish euro and they do pay small sums of the money. Yet you need to pay that bill first before you can claim it. However if you have a cheap insurance your own risk is higher.

Let's say cheapest insurance is 90 euro's a month but your own risk is 750 euro. You can claim it at the insurance company but they will only pay back once you reached that 750 euro mark.

This sounds pretty complicated, no wonder I struggled to understand it before. My dutch friends are super rich so it's not a problem for them I guess which is why they never claim

Legal immigrants have to pay for insurance for visa status usually, m8
but if people couldn't get a free STI checks in Paris or Rotterdam or something among poor communities that would cause more fucked up problems & expenses down the line, which is why they are free
anyway I make a positive economic contribution and think the NL is amazing except for the healthcare system, just curious what you all made of it

never complain*

Als er 1 organisatie is waar je weg moet blijven is het Erkenbrand. Stel autisten bij elkaar die al in de gaten wordt gehouden door de AIVD.

Alles wordt in de gaten gehouden door de AIVD, en nu?

Bestaat dat überhaupt nog?

youtube.com/watch?v=C1HPLWOkK_g

Fuck off faggot

Mensen welke niet in de gaten gehouden worden door de BVD :')!!!!