Only there is homo sapiens in the north of Cameroon

The rest of coloured hominida are a undetermined paranthropical specie, different of homo sapiens. Why is this hidden, Jow Forums?

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 176K)

why is that but in Africa like that then?

R1b are the cuckhold race. R1a are the warrior race. I1 and I2 are the nobility race.

Muh DNA markers aren't races faggot. Learn phenotypes. Cromagnids are the Warriors, pure Nordic are nobles and cucks combined, Alpinid and mediterranid are the workers

Because they are the (((black flavour))) of Homo Sapiens who lived along another undetermined inferior speices of Paranthopus. The brutality of the latter configured that map.

Wrong. The father of all fathers, the All Father if you prefer, is single most dominant male of your paternal bloodline. You are him and so are all of his descendants. As his genes spread, so does his dominion. It is an unbroken line of male lineage. Your warrior culture and ability to assert yourself is solely derived from this unbroken line of males. Once you realize your ancestors are your Gods and that religion is following their traditions, everything religious gains meaning and loses its meaningless.

Attached: Shango._SY879_.jpg (450x879, 56K)

>Muh made up boomer bullshit about my greatest great grandad supercedes literal tribes of humans that have existed a million years lmao

>Meds are workers
Wrong meds are dont like to work period. They are lazy and prefer to sleep all day, eat at 10pm. They rather live a good life in a shitty economy instead of a stressed life in a good economy. Truly the childern of emperors hedonistic nobles.

It is probable some blacks have lot H.Sapiens % but most of black africans are not H.Sapiens, they are hybrids from parantropical inheritance gathered from H.Erectus/Ergaster and H.Habilis who breeded with P.Boisie and P. Robustus creating the "black man".This explains low QI and robusted phisical. However, some Cameruneses are real H.Sapiens.

Attached: 1280px-Homo_lineage_2017update.svg.png (1280x944, 166K)

What is made up? Knowledge is past from father to son. It's not my fault you're a nigger and didn't know your father.

Your right the other 99.9999% of my dna not taken account of in haplomeme tests makes 0 difference lmao

>0 difference lmao
I can see you learned to be a "man" from your single mother.

Looks like the Celts.

My family is intact, I'm descended from a lime of warriors 10 generations long, have Chad genetics, and am more asatru than you. Try again larper.

>My family is intact,
If what you are saying is true, you learned from your father. Who did he learn from? He learned from his father. Who did he learn from? Continue this train of thought and understand the truth behind what I'm stating.

That patch in Africa is the Remanence of the Arab slave trade.

If you want to know the truth, they're the v-88 group. They're cattle herders.

>there is no agency or learning from people other than your father

You seem pretty fucking autistic m8 maybe you should try going outside or learning something other than rabbi approved science

Yeah, I'm starting to really think your father is a soiboi and you really did learn to be a "man" from your mother.

Agreed,it's pretty obvious that Germanic and chinks are the workers,and there is nothing wrong with it

Oral history is extremely unreliable because people have unreliable memories. Through no fault of their own, they'll make small mistakes with each generation's retelling that accumulate over time until the story is unrecognisable from what it was when it began. It's just a slow Telephone game.

Imagine pointing to a star other than Polaris and saying that it was the North Star, even though it sits on the northern axis of the Earth and doesn't appear to move. How embarrassing.

But the earth's rotational axis goes through precession, meaning that there have been other "pole stars" over time. We can detect this happening and extrapolate to the past to see what other stars would have been the closest to the pole at a given prior date. That's not related to oral history.