Why was this

So popular?
>muh rap
>muh founding fathers

I never understood the hype it seemed inorganic to me. Is this npc culture?

Attached: 96902-11.jpg (230x355, 19K)

It was a way for urban white progressives to virtue signal their ethnomasochism

Hated it and grug tier overall but "Say No to This" is a great song.

>urban white progressives to virtue signal their ethnomasochism

Fuck off ya cunt

>So popular
several thousand liberals in their echo chamber city.

Shits popular when people in Fargo, ND are standing in line for it.

Trust me they were

Attached: 1550160779273.jpg (575x685, 46K)

Ok thomas w

I am unironically a faggot and usually like musicals.
But this crap is niggerfied history.
Libtards are tricked into loving niggers when they dress up as white colonials. Don’t understand why they aren’t enraged over the cultural appropriation.

There was definitely some forced hype, Lin Manuel Miranda is from a very connected family and while the musical was being workshopped they performed it for the Obamas. Other than that, it's the same thing that made Black Panther popular among NPCs, infusing black culture into typically non-black places to make white liberals go "oooooh so revolutionary"

My hatred for Obama grows daily

Is Lin Manuel Miranda an Uncle Chester? He certainly comes off that way.

Whats an uncle chester?

>Lin Manuel Miranda is from a very connected family

His mom was a big shot at the baby killing factory, Planned Parenthood, and is a darling of democrats.

Its a gay thing

Simple.

1. Run the production in a very small venue
2. Jack up the price of tickets
3. Have associates buy the entire theater out for weeks at a time
4. Flood the used market with even more expensive "gray market" tickets.
5. Congratulations! You've just created the image of scarcity, allure, and high art!

Is that what happened?

This shit is far from over. It is a touring show now, the NPCs in my family bought the local broadway on tour pass las year just to get dibs on a pass this year so they could go to Hamilton. 85% of whites unironically deserve the rope

This.

It’s fucking embarrassing. I wouldn’t be caught dead watching it. Let alone spending $500+ for a ticket.

Deliberately trying to niggerfy history. In 20 years, kids will be taught in government schools that racist right-wing whites did 9/11 (and yes, ironic that it was jews and whites in deep state using arab patsies)

It is what has happened to nearly all theater arena events at this point. Only a fool would buy a Broadway ticket

All of this is part of an effort to rewrite history that might seem minor in the early stages, but it will lead to a full rewrite, which is a step in genocide. The idea is to completely erase whites from history and then wipe them out physically. This is a standard pattern of genocides through history.

>Trust me they were
not even close. if you believe that, you better take the nigger cock out of your throat and do some research

Hamilton's enemies called him "Tom Shit" and claimed he was the product of mixed breeding

This has always happened, the Internet just made it much more apparent. It's bewildering how more people haven't seen this, but I work in marketing so maybe it's just more apparent to those of us in the field.

I saw it and it was a legit good play and I hate musicals. They did have some social engineering in it though. Throughout the play Hamilton is Lafayette are call immigrants when Hamilton was really just a British subject moving from one colony to another and Lafayette was a French guy visiting the colonies to do diplomacy. There was a part where Hamilton and Lafayette are talk and they go "immigrants we get shit done" and the audience erupted in applause that was the gayest part.

Attached: 3-alexander-hamilton-john-trumbull[1].jpg (240x300, 15K)

Bruh have you ever been to a broadway show?

You couldn't do the play with white people because white people that aren't 300+lbs have horrible rap voices

A woman approached Hamms for money. They worked out a solution. He banged her and paid her. She and her hubby used this to blackmail him until he came clean.

holy cringe

No but my town has a theater that gets all the big shows like lion king, wicked, Hamilton, etc. and I have uppity cunts in my family that go to this trash to pretend to be high society. I learned about compound interest a long time ago. I don’t buy shit but cheap stocks at this point. Pro tip: get some Boeing now while it is cheap(er)

Gosh bless Aaron Burr

WE HAVE AIDS. CHECKMATE FASCISTS.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-150722_Google.jpg (1429x1216, 530K)

Nice argument donnie

(pretty sure you're replying to me)
Touring shows are trash but Broadway theatre is a legitimately special experience. $1000 prices for hamilton is ridiculous, but $100-$200 for a good broadway show is reasonable.

Hamilton was an elitist and believed only the best in society (rich white landowners and merchants) should run things.
The guy was one of the loudest voices advocating for nationalism (run by whites) in the 1780s. He detested the states.

Its corporate culture
>Mr. Rosenblum put a lot of money into that broadway show, so get praising journalists!

>mandatory conversion therapy
Fuuuuuuuuuuck this lie

>aids goblin has to shuck and jive for pence while playing a white man they claim to hate so.

So empowered.

>still has to perform for pence like a cuck
kek