Can someone redpill me on gay-straight alliances. There's this albertan cunt on Facebook constantly crying about it

Can someone redpill me on gay-straight alliances. There's this albertan cunt on Facebook constantly crying about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-121423.png (1440x2560, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/qld-boys-horror-raised-by-global-pedophile-ring-17800543.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make Homosexuality Illegal Again

Attached: 5cc9e1ff7e98a4cc523d08afa17f9448.jpg (960x468, 133K)

> My friends are already being targeted
Beautiful.

These people are a fucking cancer

Attached: Stonetoss - LGBTQ Blocks.png (1000x2000, 122K)

Why would i want to be an ally to faggots?

Attached: e5ptxdwgrus21.jpg (960x518, 165K)

Make libel unacceptable again

>new govt voted in tuesday
>already failing
Eh?

this is a fake photo btw

>ally
This means submitting and doing whatever the faggots want you to do. So not an ally in any traditional sense. Just more word redefinition.

>Wears edgy badass flaming pentagram shirt
>"Help! Conservatives are a threat to my safety!"

Like pottery.

Seriously though I hope she fucking dies.

every faggot and dyke deserves to die a violent, painful death. i stand with islam on this one.

Yeah, in Alberta, if your brainwashed kid joined the fag club the rule was the parents are told. You know, to help the confused lost in the transgender jew ideology.
The commie ndp got rid of the rule. The conservatives are bringing it back.

To summarize, local mental health patient is worried that someone is going to tell her parents about her behavior.

Yeah it's not like kids should have any privacy anyways...

Parents are responsible for their own children. Not the state. You fucking nitwit

Where did I say otherwise?

i voted for UCP. The government shouldn't be regulating the exchange of information regardless if you support GSA'S or not

Your statement that children should have privacy from their own parents is pretty clear. Children are retarded and susceptible to indoctrination from Jews. Parents hold the responsibility to give them the tools to assist in dealing with subversive bullshit.
Without question, kids do not get to decide the level of privacy that is appropriate in their lives from their biological parents.

Your nose is showing. Neck yourself.

>da Joos
We need another Nuremberg

>doubt

Yeah, for the jews this time

It's a collectivist action to infiltrate the catholic school system in order to facilitate homosexual indoctrination in jurisdictions that were previously unreachable

your gf is cute you should get her pregnant

fuck you faggot
au.news.yahoo.com/qld-boys-horror-raised-by-global-pedophile-ring-17800543.html

There are 350,000,000 people in America.
17,000,000 are gay.
There were 8,000 hate crimes in 2017.
Gays were 16%, mostly non-violent.
There were 450 assaults against gays.
1 out of 37,777 will face assault, mostly simple assault.

>We're being targeted

I actually ran the numbers on trans murders one afternoon. They're way less likely, per capita, to be murdered than the average American. And the one killed are overwhelmingly black. By blacks.

Shocking, I know.

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x640, 54K)

Omfg lmao

It's simply stripping the special privileges that "gay-straight" club were given that could operate in secrecy from parents.

Now like every other school activity is, the parents must be notified.

As an aside I think it's abhorrent that public education has fallen so far. But can you expect less from a godless people?

Cute but dumb as fuck unfortunately