Estrogen in drinkingwater

Estrogen in drinking water affects our western society. Studys show that fish as well as frogs and other reptiles get manipulated from it turning them into females and lowering testosterone lvls.
Sure you can filter your drinking water but still your food will get exposed with it.
Sure you can buy bottled water, which btw also contains a chemicals simular to estrogen.
How do we get this into ppls head?!

Attached: Unbenannt.png (548x368, 481K)

Thats nothing the plastic in water bottles will give you a handicap

>he plastic in water bottles will give you a handicap

Is it really that bad? Only thing i drink is water is plastic bottles

Not if you dug your own well

Youre fucked m8

How?
got facts on that?

In the urban area?

Got any more pics like that?

Its also in the groundwater

Ban birth pills or morning after pills whatever they are called.

>Be wimminz
>Thot around like a dumb whore
>Take the pill and then pee into the toilet
>That pee finally reaches either the sea or some internal water body
>That water is superficially recycled which makes it just healthy enough for human consumption but not completely clean
>All that estrogen seeps into men via something as simple and necessary as water

I snort estrogen blockers

yepp
how do we ban it?

Does that work?
any sideeffects?

explain? what else can I fucking do!

His penis got too big to insert into any human vagina

>gay frogs

Attached: Unbenannt.png (559x565, 548K)

Aye I stypulate that microplastics will tear up your gut causing inflamation and lead to cancer epidemic soon. I'm pretty sure that the huge increase in people getting diagnosed with IBS has nothing to do with glutten alergies.

Also microplastics will make their way intot he brain, causing reduced neuron activity because they are non-conductive. Eventually mciroplastics willg et so small they will interfere with individual cells on a molecular level, damaging DNA and stoping cells from replicating.

Micro plastics will permiate sediments that naturally filter well water.

imagine believing science helps us

I do collect rain water and I have my own well.
Only works if you have your own property though.
So for you poor plebs there is nothing you can do.

>Also microplastics will make their way intot he brain
> stypulate that microplastics will tear up your gut causing inflamation and lead to cancer epidemic soon.

got any facts about that?

Really helping here, mate

well, the solution is don't be poor kek

Stop it with the Proxy Mutt.

Going deep, huh?

The effects that (micro)plastics have with their xeno-estrogenic properties and tons of estrogen enriched tapwater are that not only are boys and men increasinly becoming feminised, it also impacts genetics through epigenetics (genetics = "hardware". epigenetics = "software".) and it results in vastly lower spermcounts and shrinking (physicaly getting smaller) genitals (penis + balls) with each passing generation.

If something isnt done, the movie "Childeren of Men" will become reality.

Luckily self administered TRT is very effective and easy

My only regret is I didn’t start as a teenager

Attached: 1276E131-3930-4E3E-9291-02E7503A3B34.jpg (3024x2985, 1.77M)

All this is retarded, only thing you can do is inject test bro

Just go to like Romania and buy some pharmaceutical gear

I’m so jealous of Europeans in that regard

do you inject it intravenously ?

I've been taking bromelain. Cant really tell a difference yet but it's been 2 days.

No intramuscularly into your thigh

Americans have to buy homebrew

You’re lucky you can buy medical grade testosterone in shitty Balkan countries legally

>grass fed butter

Attached: 2346253463467.png (160x165, 57K)

>bromelain
I advise that for ppl with odema and inflammation.
Does it have any advantage for testo? o.O

It's these fucking womens fault. The absolute fucking crap those dirty bitches throw down sinks and toilets is intolerable. Infuckingtolerable!!
I'm tired of hearing of how nice and sweet and clean they are, they're absolutely fucking filthy creatures! They piss themselves constantly, they shit on newborns (after having killed 5 previous babies) cover themselves in chemicals and foreskin, wear other peoples hair, fuck dogs and horses and hairbrushes, they throw nail clippings everywhere, get their hair in everything, throw toxic and hormone altering shit into our water...Artificial wombs can't come fast enough mate.

>not eating adrenal glands
why even bother

Darknet?
give it a try

>adrenal glands
Good idea, user

>american education
Grass fed butter just means butter made from milk made from grass fed cows.
It's not hard.

We can't.
But we can steal and burn birth control pills, just be able to handle a few years in prison and your fine.

You can photograph the aura of food. Organic is a big burst of colour, intensive farmed is mud.
I cured an ‘incurable’ dental abscess with organic garlic (it’s a BETTER full spectrum anti biotic than penicillin and has other properties too - and now you know that you have learned something important that you’ll remember for life, fren’s) but cheaper (pennies) garlic that’s non-organicly farmed was watery and useless.
Remember organic garlic is a better broad spectrum antibiotic than the doctor can give you. DO NOT TELL THE S-OY. This one is just for us, lads.
Pic unrelated. It’s my other pal

Attached: 5878F695-2A8B-4348-BC27-334651C78CBE.png (480x819, 808K)

Could we just sneak some testo in there?
would that maybe reverse the effect?

>organic garlic
thx mate

Apparantly it's supposed to help maintain falling test levels. I'm nearly 40 so I'm trying to keep up. It also helps with muscle recovery (I run 7 miles a day and 2 games of footy a week.)

This user knows. Having been married I can tell you women outside the home may look nice and together but in the home are absolutely DISGUSTING creatures. It's all a sham.

so what do you recommend ?

Well when you put it that way, it all does sound pretty gross.

Should I feel bad? Cuz I don't have abortions, hair extensions, or fuck my animals. But I may check off the rest..

Right now the onl thing that works for water is reverse osmossiys filter. but that may not be 100%. But the kicker is even if you get rid of that shit from your water, it's still in the food. So we are fucked untill some bacteria comes around that can break it down in the enviornment and not fuck over anything else.

the real redpill is makeup

everyone knows makeup was popular in ancient egypt which the freemasons and every occult society talk about egypt constantly

makeup makes it easier for men to appear as female which is why the normalization of makeup is necessary for the androgenization of society

Attached: makeup in egypt.jpg (960x720, 99K)

it's better to take the makeup pill early than too late

Attached: 1293841782934.jpg (640x640, 97K)

fucking alabaman sister fuckers getting trips n shit

Attached: 1313210103001.png (500x452, 71K)