ITS TIME TO ACCEPT

THAT RELIGION IS JUST STUPID.

Attached: gfregegrerg.jpg (522x402, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/
astrobiology.nasa.gov/news/pond-scum-explains-evolution-of-first-animals/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2759213/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18657257
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: pence.png (500x455, 92K)

Holy Week and you shills are full fledged

Attached: eb90a3c587facde78a641377136611b4.jpg (480x480, 55K)

why are you so contraversial

why do you genitally mutilate little boys you sick fuck

>Life came from non-life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/
>I believe order came from chaos
Entropy
>I believe my ancestors were pond scums
astrobiology.nasa.gov/news/pond-scum-explains-evolution-of-first-animals/
>I believe rationality came from irrationality
>implying we were even rational 100 years ago
>I believe I am a cousin of bananas
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2759213/
>I believe humanity came from a fish
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18657257

All of those are scientific facts and to not require faith. Whether or not you believe them is irrelevant - they will be true because we have the evidence to show it.

>BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE THE BIBLE BECAUSE IT TALKS ABOUT TALKING SNAKES
That is faith, which has no evidence and cannot be proven or disproven.

Most atheist are so because they're apathetic, simple as that.

8/10 made me reply, here's your (You)

look at the dialectic being dispayed.

Attached: 09.jpg (1024x768, 535K)

ATHEISM IS ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC RELIGIONS TO EXIST

Attached: 03.jpg (1024x768, 535K)

Attached: 30.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

But... you're stupid, your judgement isn't to par to decide such things.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.22M)

Its hot.

Well it isn’t a religion

What about buddhism? What about shamanism?

isn't entropy order dissolving into chaos? Where does entropy cover order coming from chaos exactly?

Attached: DennisPrager.jpg (800x624, 60K)

Well that was easy pickins eh user...seems like a shilly fucking satan feed...why dont you fuck off and have a happy easter

don't atheists believe there is no god?

I despite this guy so much

Orthodox holy week next week

Is talking snakes supposed to be less ridicolous than evolution?

He is a soros plant

Attached: 1555112535708.jpg (620x387, 182K)

Attached: biblemarriage.jpg (960x720, 103K)

>THAT RELIGION IS JUST STUPID.

Attached: tips (2).jpg (900x900, 69K)

>old testament
lolno

Attached: Hes+already+a+devoted+christian+_19fe22d1100488a468fb252fae6f1bf6.jpg (680x504, 68K)

it actually is. you are probably 16 years old and have never received any pushback for your indoctrination and now you are butthurt.

I hate to burst your bubble, but mommy and daddy were wrong about jesus

I bet the new version is coming soon so the church can change with the times again...and pretend like they believe in gods word.

Attached: 1555649306190m.jpg (602x1024, 98K)

atheist kikes will never understand true spirituality.

I wish I will be granted a chance to lay down like that in a Cathedral and just pray

Attached: kkkbg.jpg (900x590, 36K)

you have absolutely no idea what entropy even means sonny

Attached: hp_lovecraft_in_progress_by_imagination_heart-d4elusj[1]_0.jpg (2547x1968, 847K)

you are imagining the 'presence of god' or whatever it is you think you feel. god is not real. deep down you know it

Attached: j7yPcyB1s0fdrxo1_500.jpg (500x254, 28K)

What you have to understand is that there wasn't a single atheist civilization.

Atheists simply can't create the enviornment that allows humanity to reach its greatest levels of expression.

>let's just put every concept imaginable in the religion bag so we can say it's shit

>Catholics being stupid as usual
>”GIVE UP RELIGION!”
Fuck off, kike. You’re just mad that the Bible names the Jew plenty of times.

Pic related is exactly my path towards Teism.

Attached: 1555370252795.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

YET. Eventually human society will grow up. You can see it happening already around the world as religious societies become less fanatic.

A cross protected by a stone hedge and made of gold so it was impossible to melt because of the temperature? Not to mention you can see even candles not being melted on the side of the door which shows the fire didnt affected the lower grounds.

Lol my path

>when the weed hits

It's time to let you know that you're a faggot

Awww poor old fella needed a nap.

People are not becoming less fanatical.
Their fanaticism changed focus.

Nah, we got some pope who thinks he's Jesus

This

CHEKT

No
This is just one faggot who will die soon. The Church will be always.
The next Pope will drive out the invaders

Attached: uber1.jpg (283x524, 29K)

doubt

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_01_05_at_5.35.37_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 149K)

Atheism is the lack of belief in a God or Gods

This is me

The word religion comes from the latin word ligare: to join, or link, classically understood to mean the linking of human and divine. What constitutes a religion is subject to much dispute in the field of theology and among ordinary people.

So, fuck you.

1) nothing produces nothing
2) since there is something. ie we exist, there is a universe, there was never nothing
3) that something cannot create itself, because it would have to exist before it existed.
4) therefore something else had to bring it into existence , and that something is god.

None of these are possible to prove wrong. You think you know more than Aristotle or St Thomas Aquinas?

Cliffs

God exists

>What constitutes a religion is subject to much dispute in the field of theology
good thing that retarded irrational theists don't get to decide what the definition of a religion is.

>made of gold
>impossible to melt
I thought atheists were supposed to be intellectual.

He's a plant of the homosexuals.

Why do we answer to a devil worshipping faggot in a palace. Why do we give these child rapists power to banish people from a religion?

trips of truth, the wisest man knows that he knows not, all these assholes saying their feels are fact drive me nuts

Look at the candles the fire didnt reach the lower levels and the temperature wasnt even high.

Attached: 521312.png (1020x612, 1.58M)

The metling point of gold is over 1000 degrees you retard, a wood fueled fire wouldnt even come close

This is a great gif

I'm Catholic and everyone knows this Pope is a subhuman filth and is going to hell.

Attached: 4283969A-0E84-430C-9497-463639D5DA88.jpg (940x545, 466K)

checked
The left is fanatical about the end of the world coming in 12 years due to climate change (formerly known as global warming) So even if you take away religion humans will start worshiping science tm and become fanatical about some other thing

Because he's kissing a niggers feet? So your Catholicism allows you to hate people for their race?

Doesn't that place have a statue of Jupiter that they just renamed to Peter?

I'm calling out stupidity wherever it is to be found.
Gold isn't "impossible to melt"
>other poster
Fuck off with your memeflag, no (You) for Jew.

Unironically as I age I'm starting to think some of these old testament rules aren't so bad.
The worse one of those by far is the rapist one. Rapists should be hung. The brother in law one is also dumb, as is allowing concubines. 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 are all very based.
t. agnostic

Catholics mandates people to kill in the name of god.

Catholicism

>t.retard who doesn't understand what his own post says

WORS POPE EVER

Attached: 1555059863045.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

Catholicism mandates you obey the pope on matters relating to the church. If you don't serve the pope you aren't a Catholic. No exceptions

> made of gold so it was impossible to melt because of the temperature
Thats what I said you fucking retard, if a bunch of candles didnt melt then a gold cross is not possible.

*slurp slurp slurp*

Attached: 5cafbb83e26af.JPG.jpg (368x413, 48K)

You are fake news.

Attached: EE87C37B-4576-4DE5-9A67-CFC7836E5E1D.jpg (720x412, 39K)

>and in this moment I am euphoric

Because man is a beast. Without a transcendent figure, values, and ideology to unify and help us to preserve our discipline, we will fall into the deepths and rot of indulgence, apathy, and degeneracy.
Look at the way the atheist world is going, the masses, not the small clique of scientists, but the average man. Without religion and God all notions of restraint and discipline are subject to the whims of the individuals desires and the corrosion of our Western tradition goes with it.

If our smartest people who focus on science want to be void of religion and towards their work and findings this is fine, they have already been nurtured by the society, values, and laws religion has made to act independently without. But the average man needs restraint, discipline, and something to believe in. Be it Buddha and Nirvana, Vishnu and mooksha, or Christ and heaven, we need the transcendent

Attached: 1510496966464.jpg (480x480, 104K)

I am fucking tired of this sjw nigger foot loving pope
jesus washed the feet of his DISCIPLES
not random niggers he found in the street

Dont talk out your own ass user.

Believe whatever you want to believe but this Pope is an illegitimate Pope and no Catholics in the world listen to the subhuman retard.

There's a difference between reality and your fantasy world.

>>I believe order came from chaos
>Entropy
found the retard atheist who doesn't actually understand science

sage.

Mods do your fucking jobs. This isnt politics. Its a fucking /b/ thread. Ban me if you want. I know I right.

All religion is stupid, but Islam is objectively stupider than Christianity in every way.

Thanks, the guy is talking about entropy bringing about something from nothing, like its a cycle of existence and not just the slow gradual decline of a situation. Entropy is essentially a gradual decline into chaos.

nice

Where does Mormonism rank?

Nope, sorry; Papal supremacy is kind of the whole point of Catholicism.
>b-but hes cucked
it doesnt matter
>b-but n-no true catholic would
The definition of a true catholic is a christian who recognizes the popes supreme authority in religious matters

Attached: Jesusrevisionism.png (800x800, 309K)

That doesnt explain how god came into being and certainly doesnt prove that god is the christian one.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK6360/
>Origin and Evolution of DNA and DNA Replication Machineries
Neat, but now explain where RNA came from, and how a self replicating RNA strand came into existence. And then explain how it encountered all of the enzymes, proteins, and nucleic acids required for replication, and how it then became able to produce/find those things.
>Entropy

>Definition of entropy
>thermodynamics : a measure of the unavailable energy in a closed thermodynamic system that is also usually considered to be a measure of the system's disorder, that is a property of the system's state, and that varies directly with any reversible change in heat in the system and inversely with the temperature of the system broadly : the degree of disorder or uncertainty in a system
Why is this relevant, and how does it prove order can come out of chaos?
>implying we were even rational 100 years ago
>who is this Socrates guy these people always talk about?
And are you seriously implying that rationality only came about within the last one hundred years?

Relatable

you give religion more power every time someone shills against it. it reaffirms the rise of evil in the world. If you don't like religion, ignore it, otherwise your shilling just becomes your religion.

You're retarded. Catholics aren't some monolithic group that agrees with everything the church does. This Pope is subhuman filth and the majority of white Catholics understand that.

I'm a Christian. To some degree, I know the stories in the bible are inaccurate. However, I lived as an atheist for decades. Going back to church was going home. The nastiness and disgusting lifestyles of my old atheist homies is not something I will ever miss.

that's what you think. the fact that you acknowleging God while claiming not to exist is double think. What is your name for not believing in Bigfoot?

Sorta, there are a few ways to look at entropy I prefer the classical thermodynamic definition. But on a basic and philosophical level it is the tendency for systems in order to apporoach equibrium through disorder.
This is only really the case in closed systems which the earth is NOT, so entropy is kinda sorta not the right thing to bring up in our open system fed by the sun.

>all catholics do X
Well that was dumb, what do you call a catholic who believes what the church believes 30 years ago? Maybe they should be called orthodox catholics?

>considers himself a catholic
>doesnt know what catholicism actually is
the pope is INFALLIBLE rhat is Catholicism it's ok if you disagree it simply means you aren't a catholic

Attached: kek.gif (360x346, 170K)

Try again but this time try being coherent.

You're an idiot. This has always been a part of the Good Friday liturgy.