First let me explain that I absolutely do believe we have the right to bear arms for hunting and target shooting...

First let me explain that I absolutely do believe we have the right to bear arms for hunting and target shooting. That being said, there is simply no reason for a mere civilian to own an assault rifle. It is a weapon literally meant to "assault" an enemy position in times of war. Given that rifles only kill a few hundred people a year in the US, the loss of these guns will be minimal because they are simply not used for self defense. They are used for slaughtering large numbers of civilians in prolific mass shootings. No one is hunting deer with an AR-15. One shot from it and you'd blow the damn thing into pieces, it ruins the meat.

All that being said, why are we continuing to allow these weapons of mass destruction in our society? Let's discuss this issue and find a solution we can all agree on.

Attached: S.B.riflesinshootings.jpg (600x400, 45K)

don't own mine to hunt deer, I own it to hunt tyrants.

>Let's discuss this issue and find a solution we can all agree on.

More guns and less niggers

Attached: 1555621025958.jpg (334x392, 23K)

You don’t understand shit. .223 is a weak round compared to hunting rounds, obviously you don’t know about anything you’re being so long winded about.

OP is a faggot who doesn't know "assault rifle" is a meaningless buzzword used by room temperature subhumans to describe scary looking sporting rifles.

your bait is causing you to have a stroke OP

Attached: FB_IMG_1553268880057.jpg (480x471, 23K)

assault rifles aren’t semi auto you dumbass

In a civilized, first world democracy that is simply not an issue anymore. How many tyrants have you killed? No first world country that has removed automatic weapons from mere civilians has fallen to tyranny. And IF that does happen here we can just vote them out in the next election.

Let's not bring racism into my thread please.

Why are you going after the gun that kills the least people annually? Go for pistols dickweed.

That's "assault weapon"

>we can just vote out the tyrants
you're not even trying

If you believe we can own guns for target shooting then there's no reason we can't own semi auto rifles. They are the most fun for target shooting.

>that being said,
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1507893858334.gif (250x191, 632K)

Attached: d90 (1).png (644x800, 15K)

Blacks make up 13% of the population and 50% of the murders in the US. Without counting niggers and suicides, America's gun violence rate is on par with Western European countries.

uhhh..what?? A .223 wouldn't "blow a deer up". In fact, they aren't recommended for big game hunting because they aren't that strong of a round. I use a 30-06, which is a much stronger/larger round. Educate yourself.

>mad about someone saying niggers
Shame you failed the turing test

AR-15 shoots a .223 that is a tiny bullet with a low kill potential compared to a high power rifle like a .308 or 7mm mag. Your ignorance is amazing.

Hey, dumbfuck. Here's your definition of "assault rifle."
"a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use."
It's extremely hard and expensive to get an assault rifle.
A mini-14 is no different from an AR-15, it just looks different.

>Tyrants
>Elections
Now you're just intentionally being retarded

Could you define "assault rifle" rabbi? Bonus points for not relying on aesthetics.

That is true! But Government says that sacrifices sometimes should be made in the name of the greater good. Bolt action rifles should be enough for us. If you need another shot you can just pull the bolt back. It's a small compromise to ensure that 50 innocent people don't get gunned down.

>democracy
kys

Attached: laughingkids.jpg (736x412, 112K)

>simply not an issue anymore
Oh ye of lacking history knowledge and absent foresight.

What about speciesism? What if you need to blast an invading alien army of reptiles?

two of those don't have rear and front sights and it is making me mad

>My thread
Hahaha

Attached: SolidOblongCamel-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 862K)

Here's your ASSAULT RIFLE.
The ballistics are essentially the same as an AR-15, it just looks "normal."

Attached: mini-14.jpg (676x380, 11K)

>That being said, there is simply no reason for a mere civilian to own an assault rifle.
It's our right. We don't have to justify it.

>All that being said, why are we continuing to allow these weapons of mass destruction in our society?
Our firearm rights are not subject to specific firearm types.

>Let's discuss this issue and find a solution we can all agree on.
Kill yourself.

sage this copypasta slide thread, you niggers

Shut up you dumb nigger. All you need to look at to know why we won't give up our guns is the UK.

Attached: lz3yjbwfd7t21.jpg (522x750, 40K)

Faggot, plenty of gun owners hunt with their AR15. You do realize that it's easy to swap out uppers right? 458 Socom, 50 beowulf, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel are all more than adequate to go hunting deer.

Even if you're using .223, it's more than adequate for hunting smaller game like hogs or coyotes.

OP Faggot can't even Fudd correctly.

I'd say that england banning knives and certain parts of speech is pretty fucking tyrannical you nigger

>But Government says that sacrifices sometimes should be made in the name of the greater good.
The government doesn't have the right to restrict our rights.

>Bolt action rifles should be enough for us
Our firearm rights are not subject to specific firearm types.

>It's a small compromise to ensure that 50 innocent people don't get gunned down.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

New Hampshire gets along fine with our guns liberal. We don't have city people problems like multiculturalism.

>sacrifices sometimes should be made in the name of the greater good.
This has been used to justify countless genocides in the last 100 years.

>one shot from it and you’d blow the damn thing into pieces

Ask me how I know you’re baiting. But poorly.

>In a civilized, first world democracy that is simply not an issue anymore. How many tyrants have you killed? No first world country that has removed automatic weapons from mere civilians has fallen to tyranny. And IF that does happen here we can just vote them out in the next election.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

nah i do have a carabine and use 7.64 for hunting it doesnt ruin the meat so a 5.56 wont for sure.
then i let you between americans discussing about that.

shall not be infringed, etc
remember to sage, friends

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we should start by lynching you

>Ask me how I know you’re baiting. But poorly.
actual gungrabbers know not to come to Jow Forums anymore.

The only "gungrabbers" that post here are idiot shills doing it for the (you)'s.

>Let's not bring racism into my thread please.
Why then do you support non-White on White violence by disarming law abiding Whites?

I ORDER YOU TO STAND DOWN

Attached: 1555248633641.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

How would you feel if someone arbitrarily banned dildos more than two inches you goddam faggot, stop telling actual gun owners what features they can and can’t have on their weapons. Maybe I do need 30 rounds, you don’t know.

Your first sentence proves you're a fucking retard. The solution is for faggots like you to get the fuck out of the US.

past performance shows that the EU banning what people can and can't say and flooding them with africans against the will of the people for (((diversity))) is pretty tyrannical.

The AR-15 is a poor platform that shoots a weak bullet. I have no issue with anyone owning one if they want.
However, I am against the 2nd and in favor of new gun laws.
Handguns of any type and automatic weapons of any type should be Prohibited.
A magazine capacity of over 10 should be Restricted.
I have 18 firearms spanning a broad spectrum. From 12 and 14 guage shotguns, to rifles in .22LR, .223, 30-06, .308, .338, and a 45-70. I believe there is nothing wrong with owning firearms, and it's a persons duty to know how to use them to feed his family.
But I believe if you need a firearm for a reason other then hunting, you should need to show clear evidence of that need to get them.
Handguns aren't hunting tools, they are anti-personnel weapons. And if you can't hit a deer in 10 fucking shots, you deserve to starve to death.

Hahaha, you think they will listen to fucking voting. You can't do shit if you don't have a gun and they have an entire army and police force that will stop anyone if they try to do something about it.

>let's not bring racism into a Jow Forums thread on pol

>No one is hunting deer with an AR-15. One shot from it and you'd blow the damn thing into pieces, it ruins the meat.
noguns actually believe this disinformation.

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

>First let me explain
No.

Attached: Snapchat-1160872718.jpg (750x411, 38K)

/thread

>past performance shows that the EU banning what people can and can't say and flooding them with africans against the will of the people for (((diversity))) is pretty tyrannical.
That's because the EU's constitution gives the EU the power to restrict the people's rights.

The US Constitution and Bill of Rights was designed to limit the power of the government, not give the government power to strip people of their rights.

After all, our rights are inherent. The government simply can't take them away.

shut up, israeli faggot. shall not be infringed

sage this thread lads

I can't tell if you are trolling or just underage.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You might feel like you have done research and addressed the concerns of your audience, but you haven't. Instead you have assumed that these weapons are valued for hunting game.

It comes off as tone deaf at best and straight up conceited at worst. You haven't come in looking to solve a problem, you have come in to tell us why our concerns are not concerns, and then you miss the mark entirely when summing those concerns up.

A topic like gun control has been done to death. You arguments don't address primary concerns and you haven't researched them. If you want to make progress you need to find out the actual reason people have their beliefs, rather than assuming it for them through your percieved values only.

most people don’t use rifles like you listed for hunting. those specific rifles are meant for you, and any other person that’d attempt to take away a “god given right.” hope your mother dies in a car accident today.

Smaller cartridge on the left is what goes into an AR15. The larger cartridge on the right is what goes into a Marlin 30-30, the most common rifle for hunting deer.

Attached: 30_30_vs_556-23.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

If AR15's are banned I will hunt down and kill you and your entire family and burn the bodies in an oil drum. This is a promise.

Charles Whitman used a bolt action hunting rifle. A sniper in an elevated position is more terrifying to me, because those rifles use a higher caliber, and if you're in a public place with lots of sounds it's going to take a few seconds for you to realize what's happening.

Show flag.

Dildos dont kill people

See these are some common sense solutions. Your racist flag kind of concerns me though.

Is is fully automatic? No....not an assault rifle. I hunt deer with an AR-15 .458 SOCOM. Drops deer quite well.

Wrong there is plenty of reason. Main one being fun, second being niggers. 4 armed niggers break into your house, you 7 round .380 Aint going to do shit.

exactly, and the main part of that is giving the people the ability to sat "fuck no" through threat of force. ultimately the only language tyrants speak is violence

>However, I am against the 2nd and in favor of new gun laws.
The government doesn't have the right to restrict the rights of the people.

>Handguns of any type and automatic weapons of any type should be Prohibited.
>A magazine capacity of over 10 should be Restricted.
Except for the government right?

>But I believe if you need a firearm for a reason other then hunting, you should need to show clear evidence of that need to get them.
But the government doesn't have to justify their need to the people, right?

Now post more than once and answer my questions you fucking coward.

those who would sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither and will get neither

>Dildos dont kill people
Why is it that the only right we have to justify is our firearm rights?

>See these are some common sense solutions.
Why do you believe stripping the people of the rights is "common sense"?

niggers kill people, is it fine to ban them? get off my board you racist

Las Vegas had best taste. DD makes great rifles. Their barrels are especially good and I recommend them to anyone who needs a good quality barrel for a build.

Attached: our-forefathers-did-not-politely-protest-the-british-they-did-20771919.png (500x521, 96K)

>guise I'm on your side but not really, the thread

B8

“A mere civilian” im in the military whats stopping me from going on a rampage? Some military dude could snap just like a civilian could

Why don’t you move to China if you don’t want any freedom you worthless fuck, instead of ruining it for us who like it here

>No one is hunting deer with an AR-15. One shot from it and you'd blow the damn thing into pieces, it ruins the meat.

Idiots will read this and still take the bait.

I own guns to overthrow the govt. My patience is tested daily and if the govt isnt careful i will exercise my rights.

Thanks for showing us what an ignorant that you are.

>andguns of any type and automatic weapons of any type should be Prohibited.
ffs.

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT OWN AUTOMATIC WEAPONS??

I can't name 3 people i know personally that have $30k to piss away on a Class 3 license (let alone the actual firearm, which is typically between $10-15 for a modest auto). WHERE are you fuckwits coming up with this notion that fully automatic rifles are just floating around abundantly in the US? Please, gimme a sauce or stat... SOMETHING!

Furthermore, you know how fucking hard it is to get a pistol these days?

Attached: 1352344673691.gif (388x240, 2M)

Gay and sagepilled

Attached: SmileBetaBoy.jpg (303x314, 56K)

The day of the rope is near my brother.

arm everybody
ban niggers
thank me later

Attached: 1553626332945.gif (220x233, 273K)

know why i don't hunt with my AR? In Michigan it is too small to hunt deer with legally. However its perfect for shooting people like OP

Even Commando Sporks knows the deal

>First let me explain that I absolutely do believe we have the right to bear arms for hunting and target shooting.

No, the Constitution is quite clear on this, we have the right to keep and bear arms, full stop. There is no "for the purpose of..." condition. If you think there is, you are a stupid faggot.

Attached: 1536120654540.png (500x480, 166K)

Though anecdotal, in my observation it seems like 223 has started to displace 243 for small game in the South. I never would have imagined that 20 years ago.

why cant the simple fact that we OWN these weapons mean our leaders refrain from being tyrannical?

You dont need a good to defend you freedom. But if you not allowed to own a gun you are not free. I dont care aboit justifications. I want a gun for the sake of owning one.

Because it leads to less people being killed. Take a look at Japan. Ordinary plain civilians are not allowed to own guns and there are 0 gun deaths!

>another day
>another shill gets 300 (you)s
>mods do nothing
sage and enjoy your you’s
this site is shit

fuck off commie larper

Attached: 1552243219426.jpg (740x641, 52K)

Nobody is excluded. Everyone has to justify the necessity of possession no matter who they are or what they do.
A person can gain access to Prohibited and Restricted class firearms, but only after showing a need for them and undergoing both training and mental health checks. Restricted magazine sizes could be allowed if the reason is competition related, but Prohibited allowances would only be made for people in the security or military fields where they would expect to be up against people who have broken the rules in the first place.

That's how it should be.

Don't question the founding fathers and their intentions...they were a million times more intelligent than YOU!

OP But you’re okay with cops having these weapons right? You’re okay with military using them on civilizations with those weapons and fuck posse comitatus as one day it won’t matter.

Did you know when the constitution was written you could buy a cannon, war ship, and arms that were greater than the military?

“Well regulated” meant “well supplied and trained” in the time written.

Why do we not go after the criminals instead of guns? Murders get 3-7 years where I live. Why not life in prison or death for a gun crime first? Ponder that in your head. But instead you want to make law abiding people felons.

So called assault rifles kill less people a year than hands, hammers, or knives in the US by themselves. The real reason why people want gun control is CEOs, billionaires, and politicians that don’t want civilians to have weapons on par with their security forces. Because shit is going to get real by 2030 in terms of financial hardships in the US. All caused by those I just named. It’s not to protect you, it’s to protect them and make you easier to deal with. But if I have to explain that to you it’s really as waste of my time as you are too far brain washed.

The first world and second world descriptor is less than 100 years old. It is an inordinately short period of time historically speaking.

Also Turkey is a first world country and NATO member that had a coup. This was literally less than three years ago. Don't pretend like we are immune.

Why is need necessary? Why are citizens not innocent until proven guilty?