I wish he'd won bros

I wish he'd won bros

Attached: Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (1189x1491, 928K)

Don’t call it a grave, it’s the future you chose

>he would have changed anything with the apparatus looking to kill him should he move against the rackets set up before he was even born.

I hate ancaps.

had he won raytheon, goldman sachs, pfizer and cohorts would run everything even more than now.

ancaps are eternally useless

He's not an ancap, he's a libertarian. And he firmly opposes corporatism.

his policies would create a corporate state.

fuck off with this shit. it will never happen and is just a massive cope to not be called racist.

How?

There is another...

that faggot would bend over and take it even deeper than drumpf

Rand is not a true Paul

no laws(virtually) means money wins. gee i wonder who wins in court if pfizer are not prohibited from bribing the entire jury.

ancaps are useless and in denial

Rand is a fucking neocon

Ron Paul's first order of business would be to hang all niggers, kikes, and traitors; with them out of the way, who would care who runs any corporation

yeah but "I warned them and they listened" would be a shit meme

>companies built by their incestuous relationship with the goverment would be made stronger with less government

wut

yeah no, he literally said he doesn't believe in executive order. what kinda retarded shit is that.

>that mufuggah cheated but imma not do the same cause i wanna fin faaah aaand sqwaaah

shit brained libertarian ancap retards never making anythin happen but sure will tell when it does.

without the government they would be the government you weedbrained retard

He never had a chance. Rand doesn't either.

corporations are quite litteraly creations of the government.

If Trump backs Rand then yes he will.

Rand is against Israel. That isn't popular with republican voters.

semantics with an ancap. nope and nope. you are wrong no matter the mental gymnastics to make you sound right.

Not me
He is weak like his son

Attached: 1416861870901.jpg (350x525, 157K)

I wish Pat Buchanan had won.

Attached: Df0mLi8WsAAkN-w.jpg (645x773, 45K)

>semantics
Do you just throw around words and hope they stick?

>semantics

>semantics

fuck off you lost

He's all but come out as an ancap. Not that this is a bad thing; I think he's in the right.

Search this on YT to see his opinions on anarchy:
OoSFarMaBsI

This. Big corporations only continue to exist because they get favors from big government. Without an overreaching government these big corps wouldn't exist.

Attached: Randbo.jpg (830x553, 60K)

fanny flustered

nope

Attached: IMG_1994.jpg (1024x718, 129K)