Any really cozy/comfy vidya or anime to deal with sadness...

Any really cozy/comfy vidya or anime to deal with sadness? Something with a vibe between animal crossing and slice of life anime OSTs. Recommendations?

Attached: 1561412682696.jpg (901x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altogether.insani.org/2008/5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it just me or do women look absolutely retarded when they have tits larger than their head

Thats a really weird game

Hi faggot

Sauce?

Found on /s/, no clue. Sorry m8

No problem. Thanks anyway.

Welcome to the NHK. You’ll thank me later

Not OP, but God damn this anime. I loved it so much. Despite this I feel like I continue to fall into the same fucking trap as Satou.
Maybe I should rewatch it soon to get my ass out of this shit.

Also try Flying Witch OP. Maybe YuruKyan/Laid Back Camp.

Attached: YuruKyan.gif (494x640, 1.05M)

Stardew Valley or the Harvest Moon series. I found Harvest Moon DS to be especially comfy, but maybe because it was my first one. I also enjoy Fantasy Life.

Every springtime I replay May Sky, it's a short little VN, you can finish it in an evening or take your time and savor it. Every year it feels more and more topical for me, and I feel like it helps center me in my life moving forward to reread it and use it as a perspective on my own life. It's about anxiety related to being an adult and having to live alone / find a career.
altogether.insani.org/2008/5.html

+1 for NHK, it really got me out a rut I was in.

ookami was a fun one to play and relax with, pretty wholesome, but definitely more action oriented than animal crossing.

Attached: ookami.jpg (1280x960, 917K)

Stardew Valley. See you in a year or so

Cowboy Bebop has a dog.

Barakamon is about a guy dealing with Depression and it's slice of life

New game it's about cute girls making videogames and it has 2 seasons

Attached: sample_0bb086ee89b6eb6062023ebb8efa02e5.jpg (850x1202, 153K)

Kissxsis

saints row 2 or 3,
silent hill 2
shadow of the colossus
Doom 2016
Mad max

Show by rock is also good

Attached: __cyan_and_retoree_show_by_rock_drawn_by_kokotetsu__sample-d10d911816695ce4c763b349a014f671.jpg (850x601, 114K)

Your pic reminded me of Made in Abyss so I'll go with that.
The OST is by an Australian guy who normally writes for videogames so the anime has the videogame adventure vibe to it which is really great.

The don't she doesn't and she's just fat and has a pig face

Higurashi no naku koro ni

Bruh just play Lisa.

Sakimichi no Apollon

OP again, didnt expect such a response, thanks lads

>Silent Hill 2
>Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
>Jacobs Ladder
>Perfect Blue
>Goodnight Punpun

Attached: 231243123.png (224x224, 5K)

MarshmallowMaximus

No. You need active escapism.

Attached: 1556244332597.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Steins;Gate
(top 10 anime of all time)

>Goodnight Punpun

absolutely based. Not sure if it's the right one for OP tho, given that reading it will make you feel like shit. It's definitely worth a read but it will make you feel depressed. I guess sometimes if you feel depressed or sad it's comforting to relate to someone else in a similar situation (Punpun)

Attached: punpun.jpg (542x550, 17K)

Tamako Market is my go-to when feeling sad. The opening alone makes me feel nostalgic, but I guess that's a personal thing. In general, the show is very relaxing, and deals with heavier stuff down the line, but always with a grain of sugar. If you can, also, read some Komi-san, a very heartwarming manga, and be safe user, I also use vidya and anime to cope with depression, and I hope you can get behind it.