Congratulations you made him famous and now he will attend the premier with mark Hamill

Congratulations you made him famous and now he will attend the premier with mark Hamill

Can Jow Forums do anything right?

youtu.be/JPWafzovQbI

Attached: 1555698187955.png (1046x635, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

we-ha.com/off-duty-west-hartford-firefighter-saves-man-trapped-burning-vehicle/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Can't wait for the disdain on Hamill's face when he's forced to be around this incel
Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP

>Eric Butts

Oh nooooo I'm so upset that this guy gets to have a good time
No it was just a lulzy video, I don't hate the guy. You're just salty because pol does more good deeds than you do

I’m only upset because I lack the ability to enjoy anything

Jow Forums had nothing to do with this. This was all /tv/'s work. So yeah, i guess it was Jow Forums's doing after all.

Honestly I'm glad we discovered his last name.
>Literal Butt
>Butt runs in the family

Jesus I got a million jokes in line.

>his last name is BUTTS

Attached: 4AF34154-08D6-4696-AA80-E3945F514DB7.jpg (1477x1448, 305K)

>man cries because of a movie
>goes on TV, gets free shit
>man risks his life to save others
>?????????
we-ha.com/off-duty-west-hartford-firefighter-saves-man-trapped-burning-vehicle/

When I say our morals have been subverted completely, this is what I mean.

>a bunch of contemptible NPC fuckwits doing contemptible NPC fuckwit things
Yeah, who gives a shit?

look how the hosts try to hide their obvious disgust in his presence

Congrats.
He dude deserves it.

And they wonder why nobody cares about shit tv anymore.

Not too late to dab on his ass.

good for him.
i hope he gets to be an extra in a starwars movie someday.

the news reporters are laughing at him in the nicest way they possibly can.

Youtube comments and a few threads weren't doing any harm. It was Jow Forums orbiters and roasties who brought attention to it outside of Jow Forums.

This, what a wonderous occasion.

He was getting shit on everywhere, Jow Forums didn't "do" this at all.

Literally who?

Why would I want any harm to befall this majestic walrus-type creature in cargo shorts? I hope he hoots like a gibbon all through the premiere, and I want to see the footage of him meeting Mark Hamill.

because it doesnt fit the (((narrative)))

This
Also this gives more attention to /pol but in a redpilling normie way

Clown world

Still fucking hilarious

That's not his real name is it?

Try /sig/

Fucking this.
I can't wait to see the look on Hamill's face when he realizes how badly he fucked up by taking pity on the guy.

why didnt star wars kid get a big apology?

he's a jew and the whole story is fake and poorly crafted propaganda by Disney

Please declare independence and stop leaching off my country

Who?

Remember this piece of shit? Didn't think so. Mr. Butts will be used for celebrities and bloggers to virtue signal and will subsequently be spit out and forgot about and he will be left to ponder the fact that nobody actually cared.

Attached: 1539227240311.jpg (413x535, 67K)

He's an obvious Mossad agent. SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

>eric butts
k.
psyop confirmed.

that was /tv/ you fagget

This

He's unironically a jew with a media background. The whole debacle is contrived. Advertising companies/psyops/opportunists just use Jow Forums as a springboard for their shitty projects. It's just the /b/ of 2007.

Judging by a trailer reaction, he will cum in his pants when he meet Hamill.

Pretty much this. And we shouldn't give a fuck besides entertaining ourselves by the silly parade and the face of this Mark-guy.

>Butts

heh

How are there so many people named Butt that are popping up recently? The simulation is glitching again

>Can Jow Forums do anything right?
Do what right? We just laughed and *honk* *honked*
Nobody was trying to make anything happen, there was no doxx, no raid, no nothing.

>Remember this piece of shit?
This guy literally dindu naff.
He tried very hard to stay out of the public eye until celebrities doxxed him and dragged him out to LA for some pitty party. He tried several times to tone down the hole thing but nobody was having it, some were even calling HIM an asshole because he didn't want to turn some tiny incident into a public event.

This. It infuriates me that these people can get so much joy from a stupid movie with arbitrary corporate hype when I can barely feel love for my friends and family. I hate seeing people waste their emotional capacity on something that other people directly profit from

Butts

At least this guy was probably tolerable. I fucking hated that whole charade, people are so fucking unbelievably caught up in how they appear to each other it pisses me off so badly.

BUTTS

Attached: 1544548377253.gif (640x360, 278K)

Who the fuck cares about the shitty movie? Who the fuck is Mark Hamill? The guy is the perfect clown of Jow Forums
It was a great job! Congrats to everyone at Jow Forums !

Attached: vvv.jpg (1332x1233, 238K)

How is this pol?

I live 45 minutes away from Lexington. I'm ashamed that fucking KY of all states is supporting this type of behavior. Fuck this gay earth.

Kentucky's Shame

>he cried, came and shitted his way into fame
Oh wow, I'm so jealous...

considering this guy will be remembered as the biggest cuck for the rest of his life and recognized in public they should've bought him a new identity instead.

Attached: gay.gif (400x225, 745K)

The subway guy?

[honking intensifies]

>Jow Forums: "haha look at what materialism and corporate infantilization has done to Western Man lol this is so tragically comedic"
>corporation: "stop making fun of this good consumer! Because you did that we're rewarding him with more materialism and infantilization"
This pic is literally him lol

Attached: ht_spiderman_cancer_1_kb_140709_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 90K)

The wast media is exposing how terrible it is even more. No sane person can support a manchild like that,

>stop laughing at our consumer slaves who buy whatever shit we throw at them
wow pol btfo

Attached: 1555274332860.png (287x425, 124K)

That's pretty cool actually. I like to see celebrities do things for the mentally challenged and this will be the highest point of that autists life.

Attached: 1555133678676.jpg (626x626, 65K)

>No sane person can support a manchild like that,
Maybe you should the dislike and like ratio and the comments

It is a basedboi world now and you are living in it

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g&t=6s

He's going to be crying so hard Hamill will be forced to regret his decision out of pure discomfort

the guy seems nice enough, I don't wish anything bad upon him but I 100% reserve the right to think this shit was pathetic.

because star wars kid was before "nerd culture" was cool, and social media didn't exist to show the world how nice of a person you are. I would imagine he looks upon this shit now with some anger given how no one cared to come to his defense back then.

actually the meme is funny but the guy is a true geek , unironically less of a newfag to his community than people on /pol.
i bet most people here don't even enjoy anything anymore , that's why they are here showing their hatred to the world with each other.
it's like the reverse of soiboi but still a negative thing.

blame Matt Jones for spreading it locally

Jow Forums is causing suffering on Mark Hammill, I'd say we achieved exactly what we were going for

Attached: FB_IMG_1555601798132.jpg (554x496, 21K)

pic attached

Attached: 1555529564997.png (380x467, 18K)

The thing is if you showed this to most Kentuckians (Louisville doesn't count), they'd laugh at the guy. A lot of people would get pissed off to be honest. But the media, no matter what state it is in must push that narrative. That it's okay for grown men to act like this. It's sickening that the media doesn't represent the people in the slightest. That is the shame. It feels counterproductive. Why would they continue to try and normalize this, no matter what state they are broadcasting in and knowing the distrust for media that most red states have.

serves him right, fucking gun grabber. fuck starwars.

The insanely hilarious part to me was not that this was a movie made by a giant corporation, which is clearly virtue-signaling and pretending to be "woke" because it is in their best financial interests... It's because it was the trailer - a FUCKING COMMERCIAL for the movie.

I guess someone could make the argument that movies are art and are intended to connect with the audience on a fundamental level - to move them, to make them feel a certain way. I don't think you can make the same argument for a commercial, which is only trying to sell more movie tickets.

The lack of meaning in peoples' lives is causing them to act really strange. I feel like social media is just adding fuel to the fire. People have abandoned religion and filled that vacuum with an all-encompassing political ideology and this is the by-product: a sad basedchild who is moved to tears by a fucking commercial.

Attached: soylent redditor.jpg (700x734, 107K)

You are right of course ... "urban" culture is the real culprit , not the states' overall identity .. applies to all countries as well ...even meme ones like Sweden , not to mention ourselves

Attached: 1555701970432.png (380x467, 26K)

These are gold. Especially the 2nd one. It kind of gives off that old-school Jow Forums drawing vibe. Hard to explain, but oldies should know what I mean.

I like "geeky" things too, but I'm not a sperg about it, I don't cry over fictional shit, and I certainly wouldn't upload a video of myself doing that. People aren't attacking him because he's a geek. People are attacking him because his reaction, the tears, the arm flailing, the over-femininity, is everything wrong with the modern man.

He made himself famous for being a faggot, now hes a famous faggot. congrats!

He carries his name quite well.

Fuck he lives in my hometown

He's literally the sóyboy meme incarnate. Even his name is Butt ffs.

It's amazing what we can make people do. Innit.

I don't even know if there's much we can do any more. Even with the distrust for news networks, there are so many other factors. Maybe there's no stopping this downward slide. Might as well enjoy when big shitposts happen like this or Tarrant blasting Eurobeat.

I knew people like him in high school.
>lol! I just liek saying butt! *pokes butt* *makes le derp face* xD
They would say shit like that out loud, the asterisks shit included.

Yeah, the thing that struck me as odd was that the trailer is so mundane. The whole thing is basically just a copy and paste of the original star wars but with a rule 63 Luke Skywalker and sprinkling in some nostalgia with old characters. It seems like it's getting lazier and lazier and more and more of an obvious cash grab, but people are literally crying for it and grown adults are rushing to buy the crappy made in china toys. It's kinda creepy.

He's literally this guy

Attached: Freakazoid_fan_boy.jpg (512x470, 64K)

Modern man is forced to live out his aspirations through movies and videogames. Society is sterilized. Violence and conquest is illegal on the national and international state. The public sphere is loaded with faggotry, wahmen, and progressive Marxism. There is no guiding premise for the soul of the western man.
So, without condoning or condemning, I understand this guy.

>Can Jow Forums do anything right?
What do you mean by that? Why, we are a forum of cheerful and well-meaning individuals, not some extremist far right sect. What joy it is to see this young man get the opportunity to watch his favorite moving picture alongside his favorite actors and actresses!

good. all of hollywood need to be strapped in their seats next to the most obnoxious products of their own making

Do you think he likes taking it in the ass?

Its not fair bros.

Attached: 1541108705111.png (459x467, 253K)

~1:35

>HA HA HA HA
> I LOWVE IT!
This face.

Attached: Untitled 2.jpg (400x554, 76K)

I feel this
I'm unsure if I am weird because I am not moved by anything as this man appears to be.
Is this how normies live?

Epitome of bugman.

I'd rather have my dignity than whatever it is he supposedly has.

~2:24

> I don't know what se was doing then (referring to his wife)
> HAHAHA

He's married you bug

why is it bad? I for one want the western cucks to be embaressed. This the best you can do fags?