Oh NO NO NO NO

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/bc0gp4/my_21m_girlfriend_21f_went_on_an_anti_semitic/

Attached: 2018_social_media_popular_app_logo_reddit-512.png (512x512, 22K)

>She's middle eastern
Based

This isn't a real story. Fuck off with this reddit bullshit.

Spbp. Reddit is cancer

Why does Jow Forums hate arabs again? They seem to believe in all the same things.

Do I gotta go to plebbit to find out what happened? Really? No screencaps. Forget it.

Because op is a nigger

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (936x458, 53K)

>i'm dating this girl and she went on an "antisemetic rant" (remember, the easiest way for someone who dislikes you to discard your opinions is to make you out as an angry unstable lunatic)
>btw i'm a jew
>scroll down
>OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH THIS GIRL OH MY GOD YOU'RE A JEW YOU SHOULD OBVIOUSLY HATE HER NOW
>scroll down more
>OH MY GOD THIS GIRL IS CLEARLY JUST MISGUIDED YOU CAN LIKE TEACH HER TOLERANCE BY TALKING TO HER AND TAKING HER TO A SYNAGOGUE AND STUFF
basically any reddit thread asking for advice on anything non-technical, don't expect the sort of analysis you'd get of a man-to-man talk with a wise 70 year old guy or a 9 hour reading binge of a heavy duty philosopher from a bunch of retarded karma whore dipshits on a glorified facebook

>basically any reddit thread asking for advice on anything non-technical, don't expect the sort of analysis you'd get of a man-to-man talk with a wise 70 year old guy or a 9 hour reading binge of a heavy duty philosopher from a bunch of retarded karma whore dipshits on a glorified facebook
pretty good summary of why reddit is retarded

back t0 reddit retard

Right-o. Thanks, chaps.
Although this scenario reminds me of one thing about liberal Jews. They may abuse us, steal from us, destroy our culture and degrade our lives, but they love, they love to bone our women. If you had liberal Jewish women to choose from to get married and bone, wouldn't you start looking elsewhere? I mean the noses and demand for Vera Wang handbags alone....

We're laughing AT reddit retard, you know how this works?

if you're in doubt just remember that the retarded hitler propaganda spamming (and to a lesser extent the flat earth spamming) here serves to repel anyone who can't honestly look at the sort of thing the nazis did, or the propaganda they used to justify them, and accept it

there are hundreds of millions of people worldwide, most of them in the west, who honestly can not conceive of something as simple as executions or gang wars, they can read about them but they can't properly integrate them and they especially can't imagine themselves doing those things

because of this you are never going to get a rational opinion from them about something that they dislike, everything is about hatred and fear and disgust and propaganda to them, there's no way that an arabic girl talking about how much she hates jews could be rooted in any sort of truth or experience, it's all just nonsense because they can't comprehend it

if you can seriously read about things like gulags and executions in the soviet union or watch films like africa addio without feeling bad and compartmentalizing it away as something that "can't happen here" you're already in perhaps the top 20% of western society and have no need for the people over at reddit or facebook

that's not a good thing and reflects badly on leftists but hey it's lonely at the top

>make love not war
>I still haven’t told her that I’m Jewish
In USA everybody thinks they are Jews at some point, they are that brainwashed.

go back r/the_drumpf

This is actually unironically accurate. Yikes we're doomed.

>reddit

Attached: 1191457228212.jpg (420x323, 35K)

This looks like one of us trying to redpill the masses to me.

At least he ignored those fags and admitted to being a kike.

Attached: 2019-04-19 15.13.12 www.reddit.com cf479139957c.png (1207x651, 182K)

Babylonians eliminated Israeli blood by Jews themselves who allied with them. Jews are Babylonian, which means they are Arabs. Then Jews came to Europe, mixed with Europeans. They actually have 80% white and 20% Arab genes or even less Arab genes. Of course they are religiously retarded so they say they are closer to Arabs. If you have that kind of logic than you can say we are all lizards too, since we have some unused genes inside of mother's womb belonging to lizards from ancient evolutionary past.

>Non Europeans invading European countries

Out of all flags on this board I expected you to know the most about Islam.

go home Muhammad

>if you can seriously read about things like gulags and executions in the soviet union or watch films like africa addio without feeling bad and compartmentalizing it away as something that "can't happen here" you're already in perhaps the top 20% of western society and have no need for the people over at reddit or facebook

Interesting. I remember someone smart, I forget who, who was telling people that you might want to have some sort of savior power fantasy where you would not put black people in slavery during America's past, or wouldn't sign on with the nazis in WWII. But in truth humanity isn't like that. They can be influenced, for good or for evil, or evil disguised as good, to do horrific things.
Just because we have technology doesn't mean we're free from what other people did decades ago. We're not special. We can go down that same road and live a lie until the roads are paved with blood.
And then I look at an abortion clinic, or violent democrat black neighborhoods and just tilt my head. People don't change.

I thought I was at least half jewish until (((23&Me))) told me I wasn’t jewish whatsoever. Somehow, that was the beginning of the downward spiral that lead me here.

Attached: 400E3B1A-4946-4915-9107-1D3CC1CF89CE.jpg (540x625, 86K)

>She got physically aggressive and screamed at me, calling me a liar and a psychopath
Based ex-gf

Get in there guys and start dropping red pills.

It's Passover, Chaim. Gtfo my Jow Forums

I was talking about Arabs. Not Islam in general.

>She sounded heated and they were clearly arguing over something. When she hung up she said that he was an asshole, a douchebag etc...then she started calling him a “dirty ass Jew”. I was shocked to say the least and didn’t even know what to say, it came out of nowhere. She said that all Jews are “extremely arrogant” and that they disgust her.
>She continued saying that you can’t trust Jews, that they’re all “rats” and that she’d rather die than associate with someone “so corrupt”. I asked her if that’s how she really feels and she said yes of course.
>I still haven’t told her that I’m Jewish, I’m not even sure how she will react when I do tell her. Should I even bother? It sucks because she’s an amazing girl and I’m ridiculously attracted to her but had no clue she was like this. Any advice?
my fucking sides, mr shekelstein is absolutely getting dabbed on by some chad behind the scenes. you just KNOW that the girl is banging someone else.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-085458.png (1080x1006, 850K)

Attached: 1553868429288.jpg (994x715, 151K)

My girlfriend is Turkish. She has no problem laughing at Jow Forums humor and basically believes Jews have the reputation they do for a reason.

She also has quite a thiccc ass.

>Broke up with her for speaking the truth
Unbased ex-bf

>please help I think I might be shoa'd in my sleep can someone solve this problem for me?
the eternal jew

Does she keep her pussy shaved like a decent, hygienic woman?

Can she laugh at cockroaches joke on her shitskin heritage?

C-C-Milk? I didn't know you were a Jow Forumsack.