STONEHENGE BUILT BY TURKS

>The ancestors of the people who built Stonehenge travelled west across the Mediterranean before reaching Britain, a study has shown.
>Researchers compared DNA extracted from Neolithic human remains found across Britain with that of people alive at the same time in Europe.
>The Neolithic inhabitants were descended from populations originating in Anatolia (modern Turkey) that moved to Iberia before heading north.
>They reached Britain in about 4,000BC.
>bbc.com/news/science-environment-47938188?utm_source=pocket-newtab

First Cheddar Man, now this. Who are the white non-ethnic Brits?

Attached: _106461761_mediaitem106461760.jpg (624x613, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-47938188
ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/01/mystery-of-stonehenge-solved-capt-ajit.html
fishki.net/46388-stroitelstvo-stounhendzha-108-foto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=um4P95uD3Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=OjmY5zak28o
ancient.eu/hittite/
britannica.com/topic/Janissary-corps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M269
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4820045/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bosniaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What an absolute sack of bum chunder

fucked the link - here's the real

bbc.com/news/science-environment-47938188

>yfw OP doesn't know about Galatians who lived in central Anatolia

Built by mediterraneans, Turks aren't 100% Ancient Anatolians.

Well, duh?

Attached: 61.jpg (800x533, 570K)

I hate britain so much. please please please can an asteroid strike and land in the middle of that shit forsaken island and sink it to the core of the earth and erase it forever

i concur with this statement

Attached: chainlink.gif (587x250, 1.77M)

Is there anyone that doesn't know Turkey is the birthplace of white people?

>Who settled in Iberia before moving
Read the Mabinogian. Where does it say the Milesians came from?

Attached: fa346dabb09bd0c9a44e9eca83828b4f.png (2000x1614, 495K)

No, maybe by native Anatolians.
The ethnogenesis of modern turks occured 800 years ago.
Turks are just Greeks/Armenians/Assyrians that intermixed with the muslim horse riders from Turkmenistan

haven't there been people in britain for like hundreds of thousands of years?

The article doesnt say what OP thinks it says.

Europeans did not spring from the ground in Europe. White Europeans came from all over central Asia and the Near East. Turks had nothing to do with Stonehenge.

and they were black too

Attached: 180207100150-01-cheddar-man-0206-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 58K)

BLOODY BOLLOCKS

it was built by flying Poo-in-Loos from outer space

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.de/2011/01/mystery-of-stonehenge-solved-capt-ajit.html

Attached: 1537720525938.png (476x511, 204K)

soon they will say nubians controlled britain and started the transatlantic slave trade. shit will be cash

so UK ancestors are actually the real original inhabitants of what is now modern turkey, because 4000bc predates sargon of Akkad the first known ruler from that same region by 500-600 years

based and cheddarpilled

STONEHENGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1954

fishki.net/46388-stroitelstvo-stounhendzha-108-foto.html

954+all Stonehenge, Fake Ruins with Fake Rocks(ストーンヘンジはハリボテ岩でできたインチキ遺跡)We are cheated 私たちは騙されている
youtube.com/watch?v=um4P95uD3Xw

TIL ancient middle eastern cultures were actually white peoples ancestors creating civilization and the parasite shit skins moved in millennia afterwards and claimed it as their own

thanks scientist, oldest city in the world is also from that very same region, excellent stuff

>TIL
Oh ffs you tourists are now out of the closet I see, even if I do agree with your assessment.

Lol, Muricun education..

People living in Anatolia 4000 years ago were not Turk. Turks came to Anatolia much later. The Eastern Roman Empire (aka, Byzantine Empire) controlled Anatolia until the 11th century. Read about the Battle of Manzikert.

Turks basically started asserting themselves in Anatolia about 1000 years ago. 4000 years ago there were no Turks, just a bunch of tribes in Asia.

>TURKS
2000 years in Britain before the stones were built.

We wuz Ancient Middle Eastern people?

Attached: persians.png (1844x1572, 3.32M)

We wuz Middle Eastern's.

Attached: ncomms15694-f4.jpg (926x821, 120K)

Pretty much this. Half of Europe (the Med Southern part) has its ancestors coming from the Middle East, where they built the first cities.

After Europeans left the Middle East, that region turned to shit and Europe started gaining ascendance.

>Who are the white non-ethnic Brits?
All the brown people died out because the sun is too dim in winter.

Attached: iranians.png (628x525, 218K)

They were all called Muhammad and fucked goats. Whitey is the immigrant now.

After Brexit. Britain is going to rebuild it's empire.

We all know this.

WE WUZ MEDS.

Get the fuck out here, white boi, american babydick.

Attached: az.png (1542x1574, 1.42M)

google dark welsh

fug

Attached: Life in Briton 4.png (760x1344, 1.28M)

im not the one claiming the UK DNA puts their ancestors in Anatolia 4000-5000BC, that would mean their ancestors were the ones who built Göbekli Tepe and the other cities in that region

and that would have been thousands of years before your pottery pictures lol

Europe's ancestors come from two sources:

- the Yamnaya people (especially Nordics)
- Mediterraneans / ancient Middle Easterners

These two groups mixed with ancient local tribes, which led to the main current European populations.

those pots and paintings are from 300-500bc

we talking 4000-10000bc and onwards...

for that period in time you should look to Mongolia, khazakhstan and other places in that side of the world for your turk ancestors

they not in Anatolia yet kek

Europeans neolitich ancestry don't cluster with other's middle eastern population, only with South European population and a little trace in other's populations.
Yamnaya have brown hair and brown eyes, yes, they make a change in North Europe principally, but there's Eurasians.

>thas shitskins invaded

>210524900

Of course that there's a change in middle east by SSA - Arab slave trade, but some regions haven't those SSA.

>STONEHENGE BUILT BY TURKS

That's impossible. Stonehenge built in 3001 BC.
Turks are from Central Asia. They did not invade Anatolia til the 1400's AD. The true inhabitants of Anatolia are Anatolians (aka Mediterraneans). They most likely look similar to Balkan people.

>The Neolithic inhabitants were descended from populations originating in Anatolia (modern Turkey) that moved to Iberia before heading north.

Read what said. You misunderstood them.

And Neolithic people did not look like that Mulatto in pic. If you want to see what they looked like, look at Sardinians. They have the highest amount of Neolithic DNA.

Attached: sardinia-europe-relation-1100x451.jpg (1100x451, 87K)

I second this

Stonehenge is a myth. Ancient Anglos cannot read and are too weak to built something.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjmY5zak28o

Pic related is a Sardinian.

Attached: sardinians sardinian people woman (1)sardinians sardinian people woman (1).jpg (742x960, 127K)

>what is vitamin d?

turks we wuzzing ancient white civilization yasss slayyyy

Turks invaded Asia Minor 10k years later.

Turks are birds, retard.

They can't build stonehinges.

Also remember that populations were a lot more semi-nomadic back then.

Celts used to live in Eastern and Central Europe back then. A small percentage of Romanian DNA has Celtic roots, lol. And we discovered lots of pottery and objects that were made by Celts in current-day Romania.

So, it wasn't unusual for tribes to move from one side of a continent to the extreme opposite side.

That is one really cute nigger.

>ancient turks
so aryans then

Attached: nogs.jpg (560x415, 157K)

>Implying Turks lived in Anatolia during Antiquity
>Implying most of OG Europeans didn't come from the Middle East

Turks are basically steppe niggers.

Mostly Southern and Southeastern Europeans came from the Middle East. Nordics came from North of Black Sea, where the Yamnaya people lived.

But they all mixed with other people anyway. And there have been subsequent layers coming from later migratory populations.

Turks didn't exist back the or at least not in occupied Anatolia now known as "Turkey". They didn't invade the region with their horse hordes for another 5000 years.

Anatolians were early Greeks and later Greek-Celt hybrids.
Celt spread covered half of Anatolia in fact.

Even the ancient Hittites, who lived in modern Turkey, spoke an Indo-European language, like the Greeks and Celts.

ancient.eu/hittite/

Modern Turks are foreign invaders who ethnically cleansed the original Christian population. They are no better than Jews occupying Israel.

Yep. Read about Celtic Galatia, which was a region in current-day Turkey that was populated by Celts, or as Romans called them Gauls (Gaelic people).

In Romania we have a city called Galati, which was named based on that Celtic-Anatolian heritage, probably.

Daily reminder: "Turkey" has only existed since 1923. Any (((media))) that uses the term "Turkey" when referring to Anatolia should automatically be discarded.

pic related as an example.

Attached: Europeans are master race 2.jpg (1002x957, 362K)

Ancient Mesopotamians, Anatolians and even Egyptians and Greeks traded with, invaded and married each other. The ancient near east was far more connected than people think.

bbc's usual bad faith.
they came from anatolia, but had "aegean ancestry" (see pic, autistic board doesn't allow me to post the link).
among contemporary populations, meds are the most similar to them.
for that matters, their haplogroup was r1b, and complexion =/= race.
also, the reconstruction in brighton museum has divulgative purposes as well as that of the cheddar man, not scientific. no one can say if their skin resembled more that of the negress in op or that of jessica alba.

Attached: 20190419_222015.jpg (720x1233, 374K)

Turkroaches didn’t exist then you utter mongoloid. Anatolia was White Grecian in ancient times.

btw, the anatolian origin of the aegean people is not even 100% proven. it's just a plausible hypothesis.

Yep. They carried on doing that in the 20th century with the Greek Genocide(1914-1922) in the Western territories and the Armenian Genocide(1915-1917) in the Eastern territories.

honk honk

Attached: 1555473346528 2.jpg (375x368, 18K)

You marvelous madman, you! Saved

Turks aren´t even turks. The country you call turkey today was muslims who invaded and basically took over what was called the byzantine empire in 1453.
And you want to go back to 4,000 bc. You are not very smart are you.

The EU is behind these puff articles to make it seem like modern Turks are related to White Europeans, so that Europeans will let Turkey in the EU.

>bbc.com
Worst than CNN

Attached: 1482443260477.jpg (385x375, 35K)

>Turkroaches didn’t exist then you utter mongoloid. Anatolia was White Grecian in ancient times.
I know he´s a moron. Muslims invaded and took over the byzantine empire in 1453. Fucking retard thinks turkey existed as it does today 4,000 bc. or that it was the same people back then as it is currently living there. He could look up the fall of constantinople, called istanbul today. Turkey is also not called turkey but türkei. And it was only declared a nation in 1923. From the conquest of constantinople and till then, that area was part of the ottoman empire.

modern turks aren't responsible for stonehenge

stonehenge was built by a population with mixed genetics of western hunter gatherers and early european farmers, similar to modern day sardinians and basques

Just wait until they colonize Germany....
...oh, wait..

They had (light)brown skin but European facial features.

Like turks/greeks.

>The black sid james

Even quite a few of the byzantines before they were sacked in 1200's or so. Were quite similar to a lot of west europeans. Similar not the same, but similar.
He goes back to 4,000 bc, then refers to a fucking nation that was not even a nation till 1923 but was in a state of flux with regards to ethnic group, since it was part of the ottoman empire from what is it 12-1300 and was ruled by a sultan. The republic of turkey was only recognized as a sovereign nation in 1923 when the ottoman empire was dismantled.
But he want to take a guy living in turkey today and say they are identical to some people who went to britain apparently 6,000 years ago, from that area, and also neglect to realize that ethnic groupings have changed in the area during those 6,000 years (4,000 years bc). Some people are so inept when discussing these things it´s incredible.

That´s a mongol btw. Not an african.

i thought stone henge was put together in modern times from stones on the ground.
i've seen pics

I like the britbong posters on here, but god I want that fucking Island to sink into the fucking ocean.

Hopefully the worthwhile ones get out before its walled in by their own elites to stop europeans from leaving.

Attached: black-sun.jpg (1200x750, 470K)

>(((a study has shown)))
same kind of study that made Cheddarman darker than modern day literal african niggers?

>turks left anatolia 6000 years ago then returned >1000 years ago

>i thought stone henge was put together in modern times from stones on the ground.
i've seen pics
Yes and i am sure the same author of those pics claim french built the pyramids in the 1800's and changed the history books or something right.
t.brainlet
Stop listening to stupid people.

it's a troll thread so ultimately i'm not surprised

asteroid strikes big enough to scour britain from the earth would destabilize the crust around it

better to just nuke it

I really wished the Cold War turned hot, Britain would have unironically been a better place.

Attached: IE-migrations.gif (1200x598, 2.28M)

Didn’t didn’t live in Anatolia until after the Islamic conquests you fucking moron.

>it's a troll thread so ultimately i'm not surprised
I am naive sometimes for believing that people are actually interested in discussing things earnestly i guess.

We wuz niggers n shit.

Turks are unironically more European'd now than they were 500 years ago

Janissary slave soldiers were all ethnically Christian boys who were taken into the Turkish government as a soldier-elite, and eventually gained control over the government.

Then there are millions of European muslims such as the Adyghe, Crimean Turks (who are descended from Gothic people that converted to Islam), Bosniaks, Pomaks, Muslim Greeks and the rest that fled the European parts of the Ottoman Empire as it steadily lost in battle and became the dominant population of Anatolia.

Anatolia has experienced almost continuous gene flow from Europeans colonizing it. Genetics did not, largely, flow in the other direction (Asia to Europe). This is also the reason why Turkey has like 81 million people and the Balkans is so underpopulated (except Romania and Albania) in comparison, because Islamic Slavs and Greeks largely moved to Anatolia to avoid reprisals by Christians for their apostasy.

Modern stats imply that 5-10% of the "turkish" population are actually Armenian converts to Islam that were Turkified to avoid being killed by Kurds.

The irony of the modern Turkish state is that the Kurds who were once the footsoldiers of the Ottoman genocidaires are now considered separatist insurgents while Islamic converts that were formerly Armenian 100 years ago reside in the halls of power alongside other minority groups that were "turkified" and aligned with one another to keep the Kurdish man down.

Genuine Turkmen are Asian and form a very tiny (1-5%) percentage of the Turkish Republic's population.

Attached: 1533291471625 copy.jpg (960x846, 221K)

So where is the proof of genes they compared?

>Janissary slave soldiers
White boys kidnapped from the Balkans who were forced into converting to Islam and to be celibate.

britannica.com/topic/Janissary-corps

The Turks know how to divide and conquer. I'll give them that.

This is true, but the point is ultimately that Anatolians pre-IE invasion shared a common origin with the Northern population responsible for Stonehenge, and that these Anatolians are not similar to modern Turks. Modern NW Europeans aren't even similar to these neolithic populations, although we do share ancestry.

I highly doubt those slaves could reproduce to produce mutts for some reason. I really also see no reason why slave owners would raise their fuck toys' children, especially before UN wrote retarded human rights.

Attached: Eunuch slave Ottoman Empire castrated.jpg (3744x2934, 3.24M)

>Turks are unironically more European'd now than they were 500 years ago
hmm.
>Genuine Turkmen are Asian and form a very tiny (1-5%) percentage of the Turkish Republic's population.
You need to be careful with the labelling because turkey was only a country in 1923 till then the area was part of the ottoman empire and ruled by a sultan after sacking of the byzantines.
To claim that the main ethnicity of that region was asian is a bit far fetched. Neither the byzantines nor the ottomans were asians. When you don´t have a contiguous nation but simply an empire covering a large area, there is group influx.
For instance pic related. I guess gives you an indication of where the asian minority population found its way into anatolia. You will also have to study how vast the caliphates was. The ottomans lead from 'turkey' the old byzantine after they sacked it, being the last known one.

Attached: ottoman_empire_1355.png (1720x1103, 209K)

The jannisaries is a pretty well covered historical fact. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

And yeah they were forbidden to marry, so it´s quite stupid to think they had a shitton of children.
>They began as an elite corps of slave soldiers made up of kidnapped young Christian boys who were converted to Islam,[6] and became famed for internal cohesion cemented by strict discipline and order. Unlike typical slaves, they were paid regular salaries. Forbidden to marry or engage in trade, their complete loyalty to the Sultan was expected.
Basically they force converted them to islam and made them soldiers. Due to lack of soldiers at the time. So it was like forced conscription of nations they took over.

Wtf

Constantinople fell in 1453.
your map is... a bit off Lol

No it's not, since Balkan genes are few thousand years older than Turkish gens. Muslim retards and Christian retards made themselves extinct, their Anatolian genes were replaced with no violence involved, they married to nigger and arab Muslims, they imported them into Turkey, like they do right this fucking second with Syrians or Libyans, who are many times literal niggers and Arabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M269
>Armenia/Turkey 37.3%

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4820045/
>In the present study, we investigate the Armenians, a population today confined to the Caucasus but who occupied Eastern Turkey, reaching as far as the Mediterranean coast, until the start of the twentieth century

>Armenian individuals recruited in Lebanon traced their ancestry to East Turkey

>Previous genetic studies have generally used Turks as representatives of ancient populations from Turkey. Our results show that Turks are genetically shifted towards Central Asians, a pattern consistent with a history of mixture with populations from this region.

>Armenians in the diaspora that trace their origin to historical Western Armenia (modern-day East Turkey)

Turks = Armenians
Turks ≠ Arabs

Slavs existed before all those you mentioned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M438
>Haplogroup I-M438, also known as I2 (and until 2007 as I1b), is a human DNA Y-chromosome haplogroup, a subclade of Haplogroup I-M170. Haplogroup I-M438 originated some time around 26,000–31,000 BCE and has two primary subclades: I-L460 and I-L1251.

>The haplogroup reaches its maximum frequency in the Dinaric Alps in Eastern Europe (especially in the Balkans),[4] where the men are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Bosniaks
>I2, 43.50%.[1] The frequency of this haplogroup peaks in Bosnia and Herzegovina (52.20% and 63.80%, by respective region