Anti-anti-vaxx general

As of earlier this week NY Health Department said 3300 kids in Williamsburg - that’s 14% of all kids - were not vaccinated.

1,000 kids in Williamsburg have been vaccinated since emergency order went into effect on April 9

when people dont vaccinate and threaten the health of others we need stand your ground laws that allow people to shoot the infected on sight.

Its the only logical way to respond to anti-vaxxer fuckery

Attached: taisytasa2.jpg (700x647, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-vaccination_movement
realclearscience.com/journal_club/2014/10/20/are_liberals_or_conservatives_more_anti-vaccine_108905.html
ias.org.nz/measles.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6927281/Why-SHOULDNT-flu-shot-Experts-say-Australians-wait-vaccinated.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don‘t get how pol can be provaxxing. It‘s the single thing that every person in first world countries get INJECTED with right after birth and multiple times. That reeks like a breeding ground for conspiracy theories from miles away and usually, pol isn‘t keen on missing an opportunity to „dismantle the jew“. What‘s going on? Why does pol trust medicine and science with vaccines but not with anything else?

> measles is a big fucking deal
we all had it as kids
ffs

Because only retarded hippies are antivaxx

Attached: images - 2019-04-19T160157.973.jpg (500x393, 22K)

I think you're confusing measles and chicken pox. But alas, Amerimutt education.

sorry bro you banned all the gunz, try again

Wow what a super scary disease. Better impose extreme social control to ensure that people get a vaccine that requires 93% of the population to get it or it’s not even effective. Let me get my booster shot right away!

Attached: 93B20B48-4086-4EB6-BBEF-7440887C7B24.png (1023x610, 44K)

You're an idiot. Measles =/= chickenpox.

And kids these days are vaccinated for measles.

Wow, let's bring back an eradicated disease and fuck responsible people's kids because we're dumb niggers XD

If you have modern medicine, measles is merely a horrible, agonizing disease.

If you live in a place without modern medicine, or if you're an uninsured Ameritard, then measles is even more horrible, agonizing and deadly.

Why the fuck do you want these diseases fucking shit up? Get vaccinated. Anti-vaxx shit is for niggers and women.

While there is a real and genuine threat from overvaccination (these 'recommended vaccination regimens' where kids are getting six, or seven injections per visit are ridiculous and we shouldn't be wasting time vaccinating kids against things like chicken pox), but that doesn't make all vaccination bad. I believe you should get your kids the basics - MMR, IPV, DPT, and stagger the vaccinations (more doctor's appointments, but less injections at each).

All things in moderation. Some vaccination is good, but both undervaccination and overvaccination create risks.

We were so close to wiping out a number of diseases like we did with small pox but then you faggots ruined it.
I hope your children get fucked for life from polio and you cunts die from the future super bacteria and fungi that are resistant to antibiotics/fungals

Attached: 1527195063-NM_24ironlung12SP.jpg (412x549, 34K)

Well, I'd rather be autistic than die from measeals. On the other hand, the entire issuse between anit-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers has been dramatized by the clickbaiting media and low Iq brainlet retards who feel superior debating the also low Iq brainlet retard anti-vaxxers.

>and we shouldn't be wasting time vaccinating kids against things like chicken pox
Fuck you. I wish I was vaccinated for this when I was a kid, but now I'm at risk for shingles. Everyone I know that had shingles was in constant pain and it fucked up their lives. I knew a woman whose face looked like a bulldog after.

Fuck that and fuck you.

Wow a genuine and well thought out post. Never thought I'd see live to see the day.

>Wanting your child to have a future
>Refuse to get her MMR

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE.

This. Jow Forumstards think finding a "middle way" between actual medical science and retarded hippie boogaboo is somehow wise

Why do liberals not get their children vaccinated?

Measles wasn’t that big of a deal. Mumps. That was a cold bitch. Hurt like hell constantly for days with high fevers. I was only 9 and on day three I gave up and prayed to die.

Yeah, I am a boomer. Fuck you. You can thank me later.

>Jow Forums is one person with one opinion

Don’t Joo out anons. Vaccinate your kids.

Attached: C12DFE18-0234-40BA-B880-BACF9BAADC99.png (500x684, 156K)

Measles isn't deadly you brainlet. It was treated the same way as chicken pox back in the 50s. Parents would literally take their kids to "measles parties" of an infected kid so that they would catch it. It's not dangerous as a child at all, and once you get it, you won't again.

are you saying Trump is wrong about vaccinations?

Did you get smallpox? That shit sucked as an adult (ex milfag)

Don't pump your kids full of chemicals constantly but you've got to be fucking retarded not to get them MMR vaccinations

Fuck off stupid white bitch.

You must hate immigrants too if you're not fond of reanimating old diseases

>Williamsburg

It's Jews. Almost everyone in that report are Orthodox Jews. Vaccines aren't kosher so Jews don't get vaccinated. That's why they want YOU to get vaccinated, so that your collective herd immunity doesn't endanger their special, unvaccinated kids. Rules for thee and not for me, as always

oy vei! take your vaccine, goy. its a GOOD thing!

Attached: 028A5495-D576-4DE0-85BD-9E97697688A8.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Looks like you had too much vax, retard.

Bingo

And guess what, retard? He's fine now lmao

Also
>that terrible nigger-tier meme format
Yikes

Attached: 1555691747675.jpg (720x661, 56K)

>fuck responsible people's kids
If they’re vaccinated they have nothing to worry about.

Niggers rape dogs and i am ok with this

Anyone who is not vaccinated is not welcome, yet even fucking Mexicans are better than you hippie fucks

Attached: Measles_vaccination_coverage_world.svg.png (1280x622, 247K)

Its part of the multicultural experience

Why dont we spread the anti vaccine movement to the arab world, latin america and africa? Like seriously when they invade theyll die in 2 days of chicken pox

Hello big pharma shill

Reminder than anti-vaxxers are practically non-existent just like flat earthers. The anti-vax "movement" is a scapegoat so that whites can be blamed when illegal spics and third world refugees who are riddled with diseases and have no shots inevitably cause some sort of mass breakout of disease.

Also eradicating a disease is not a good thing. These Green New Deal liberals want to institute a Chinese style 1 child policy to curb overpopulation and protect the earth from the human swarm, yet the collective population of Africa is predicated to triple because these same liberals are eradicating malaria. Don't advocate for population control if you want to support mandatory vaccination. Diseases are God's population control, don't you want to protect the natural treasures of the earth?

Attached: vaxx_rates_by_stateFC_CE2-01.png (630x491, 72K)

>vaccines cause disease amd autism
>p-pls tell how to keep my kid from dying with essential oils

all vaccinations are needed. it doesnt fucking cause autism you retard.

>Anti-vaxx retard doesn't understand shit about vaccines or knows when kids take them
Imagine my shock

Attached: MeaslesVaxRates.png (570x838, 41K)

>we need you to be vaccinated or our vaccines won't work
>herd immunity
>herd immunity means
>...
>404

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

It's not even a conspiracy, like if you read the report it's literally 3,000 Jews that are unvaccinated because of their religious beliefs. I lived in Williamsburg for a while, it's like a different country

measles can cause neurological damage at a pretty high rate
it's nasty

boy wait until you find out that these diseases can reservoir themselves in other hosts and mutate while they're there.

Our constantly overreaching government could use this (((crisis))) to make vaccinations mandatory or fine those who don't fall in line.

I can't wait until everybody dies of measles.

Even retards dont want to die from diseases

herd immunity means that even if the vaccine isn't 100% effective the disease will spread more slowly within a vaccinated populace

>any precautions i can take.....
yah, vaccinate your kid.

i'm unvaccinated and i will go out of my way to hang out with orthodox jews then sneeze on your ugly ass kid

>herd immunity means that even if the vaccine isn't 100% effective
Our vaccines don't work that means we all must be injected at birth with near-lethal amounts of mercury.
Orange man bad.

Attached: NPCs.png (835x427, 137K)

OH NO NOT MEASLES CALL THE COPS

>retarded hippies are antivaxx
lol no. sounds like a christian zionist right wing conspiricucks to me.

Question: is all these outbreaks due to shitholers coming in and infecting the populace? Here in New Hampshire, you're required to be immunized to attend school. Hell, I couldn't start on the first day of 7th grade due to shitty parents not following the rules.

>near-lethal amounts of mercury
that's a straight up lie
Orange man a jewish puppet, Kushner is the actual president, drone

What in the flying fuck do you think can be contained in that needle that when injected into an infant, causes lifelong disability and should be avoided at all costs, as well as protects the infant from specific illnesses?

how fucking retarded can someone be and not vaccinate their child?

This but get the mmr separately.

Anything else is them scaremongering to increase use if their product. Several UK cash for peerages lords own vaccine companies

I've literally never seen shills more against anything but antivax.

Flat Earth? 100 replies.
Orange man bad? 250 replies.
"I won't vaccinate my kid"? 500 posts and image cap limit.

It's so fucking obvious you niggers are on pharma money.

Attached: =3 redpill.png (651x436, 25K)

antivax is a thing for flat earthers and moms who sell amway products and other pyramid scheme shit. we have standards here.

oops! I dropped this picture

guess you look like a retard now!

Attached: vaccines and disease freq.jpg (741x468, 53K)

You are a fucking moron and that's called being a carrier. If you are vaccinated against a disease you don't become a carrier, you're literally just training your immune system to fight the disease by using dying viral cells.

Stop being such a fucking moron you dumb nigger faggot.

Attached: 1ne9ll.jpg (560x315, 73K)

Because if it was so goddamn dangerous there would have been MANY whistleblowers. Truth are there arent. And the few who do are often debunked (Wakefield).

and yes, JIDF is all over this thread, and every vaccination thread.

It's one of their biggest tools in removing healthy white babies from the gene pool, beside Abortion.

You westerners should read this. You're worse than Boko haram
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-vaccination_movement

Can viruses jump from host to host, post mutation? Spell it out for me like a retard.

Are you vaccinating every farm animal and primate on earth, too?

It's as if overall better medicine decreased ALL diseases' lethality and it's not just vaccines doing it?

Whoops I used my brain too much, time for another shot of my vaccine by Goldberg corporation.

Attached: IQ 0.jpg (951x972, 104K)

>you're literally just training your immune system to fight the disease by using dying viral cells.
So what do you need the mercury there for?

You can most definetely die from measeals you retard

If you're a shitskin living in Pakistan maybe.

The flu is more dangerous than measles ffs

>hospitalized
>fine now
> somehow this makes it better
Your retarded or something ?

Seriously though, what's up with zoomers freaking out over measles like it's Ebola?

>all these fat virgin with racist views are also drawing a paycheck to shill for big pharma

I take it your check didn't arrive yet?

prove to me there is mercury in the MMR vaccine

Have sex realclearscience.com/journal_club/2014/10/20/are_liberals_or_conservatives_more_anti-vaccine_108905.html

The flu is genuinely dangerous because people underestimate its effects, yet they'll tell you to get vaccines for shit like chickenpox or measles.

>What in the flying fuck do you think can be contained in that needle
They're called adjuvants. In layman's terms, these are chemical that initiate a strong immune response in the body when it is confronted by a pathogen in a vaccine. The damage comes from the immune response, i.e. inflammation, cortisol, fevers, etc. All of these can easily cause damage to brain tissues, and children's brains are particularly vulnerable due to the effects of neural pruning. The vaccines are an extreme stress agent, and just like with other stress agents(sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglect) can lead to trauma. Furthermore, overexcitation of immune responses can lead to autoimmune disorders or severe allergies.

t. chemist

PS: learn some biochemistry before making an ass of yourself

Attached: dang ol reaction.jpg (286x402, 58K)

and we vaccinate for it
it's just that the influenza virus is quick changing so one vaccine will only be effective for a limited time
I don't personally get a flu shot

It attacks the respiratory system as well as the reproductive system which can cause breathing problems and infertility.

Measles outbreak in Williamsburg? Wow, lets not be anti-Semitic, guys.

Why are vaxxers afraid of antivaxxers if their children are vaccinated

Attached: 1547679633612.jpg (750x740, 278K)

Nice moving the goalposts you fucking retard.

They are phasing out using mercury, but even so, mercury isn't this big bad boogyman. As long as you aren't routinely eating food that has a shitload in it, you can handle it. You're daily life is a constant bombardment of deadly things, but small enough doses that you don't ever suffer the results. Fuck, even granite counter tops give off radiation. If you have a basement shower, you're getting argon in your lungs. Flying in a plane hits you with radiation. Consuming sugar is literally killing you, but nooooo, vaccines that work are NOT OK.

They're afraid to face the fact that they just pumped their children full of chemicals that made them sick for months only for a kid of a much smarter parent be perfectly fine without them.

No boomers did this with measels too. Was rather common. Ain't propaganda fun?

>NY Health Department said 3300 kids in Williamsburg - that’s 14% of all kids - were not vaccinated
I wonder what all those suburban and rural retards are doing right now?

>HURR THE DEAD AND DYING VIRUS WILL JUMP TO OTHER PEOPLE
>MUH NONHUMAN VECTORS

You are just willfully ignorant. The purpose of having shit like mercury and other things that are harmful to cells in vaccines are to incapacitate the virus so your immune system can learn how to defend against it without falling victim to a full strength virus, they are not mutating because they are DYING. Animal to human transmission is rare but it can happen, but how is that an argument against vaccines? Would you rather be 100% vulnerable?

Oh that's right you would because you are an idiot and think your immune system can fight off superbugs.

Quote from whale \ too
>"There is a "cure" for measles. It is called vitamin A... cod-liver oil. As early as 1932 doctors used cod-liver oil to reduce hospital mortality by 58%, but then antibiotics became the treatment of fashion, (Clin. Infect. Dis., Sept. 1994, pg 493) and vitamin A was ignored until 1980. A 1993 study showed that 72% of hospitalised measles cases in America are vitamin A deficient, and the worse the deficiency the worse the complications and higher the death rate. (Pediatric Nursing, Sept./Oct. 96.) Yet doctors and hospitals in New Zealand do not use vitamin A." ias.org.nz/measles.htm

>Vaccination is a traumatic event like being raped
LMAO white people, wtf went wrong with y'all pussies?

The MMR vaccine is what we use to protect against measles, among other things, which is the topic of the thread. If you don't have evidence of mercury in the measles vaccine, why are you bringing it up?

quarantine the city and let them battle royale each other.

>You're daily life is a constant bombardment of deadly things
Maybe if you live in a fucking shithole. I don't eat garbage with mercury in it. I bet you drink fluoridated water from lead pipes and think that's normal and how things should be and you should just accept that's how it is.

There is mercury in some multi-purpose vaccines, but not enough to cause damage. Even a shot a year wouldn't build up enough to cause harmful effects. You'd be more at risk NOT getting the shot than you would be getting the shot you know has some mercury in it.

You can die from anything, that's a crappy argument. People die from chicken pox too. Lol

Best not get your flu vaccine until May, else it’ll have worn off by August. lol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6927281/Why-SHOULDNT-flu-shot-Experts-say-Australians-wait-vaccinated.html

Attached: D42FB9D8-5CEB-4D96-9FCF-F61FCBC1919A.jpg (827x1468, 272K)