Imagine being an unironic white male democrat

imagine being an unironic white male democrat

Attached: beta.jpg (426x640, 127K)

John Delaney is actually pretty great, but he's pretty much a dem in name only. Beto is a fag though.

lol

nice rip OP

+1 kek karma

>hips almost as wide as shoulders
What in the name of god

>white male democrat

Almost an oxymoron in 2019

Imagine your penis ending higher than the level that the average man wears his belt buckle at.

resting cuckface

Beto is a furry.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

radical leftist skateboarding for plebs

Attached: 2018-10-14_0108_1539497535337_12808522_ver1.0_1280_720.png (1280x720, 793K)

Hands on dick is the most cringe and bluepilled pose ever if you are man

I wish this pic were real....

Attached: 1552949603926m.jpg (973x1024, 102K)

Yes, Beta. Or how about just Robert..

I'm not sure why, but I read the OP and immediately burst out into minutes of hysterical laughter.

Stop shilling this neoliberal jew

lol, ikr. what a bunch of pussies.

It's useful as a "I'm not threatening" posture. So it's mostly good for emotional places like funerals, if you're standing next to your boss/father, or if you're trying to appeal to weak people - like democrats.

imagine being so thoroughly conditioned that you actively work against your nation and people, and by extension yourself. it's already disturbing how many women there are who do this, but when a male does it, i don't even know what to think about them.

imagine being a whilte male at a BLM rally, or a while male shilling for diversity at your college.

it's such an alien frame of mind

the elite laugh at your ineffectual and misguided efforts to promote social equity. they must laugh hysterically.

and then shunt your anger and disappointment toward other white males who by-and-large just want to be left alone.

Attached: sadfaggot1.png (1221x346, 85K)

We should be asking why white men should vote Democrat; what policies they are pushing that will benefit us (the whole point of voting for someone) and let the responses be redpills.
>things have been too good for fucking white males
>stop thinking about yourself and vote for the interests of the oppressed
>we don't need you anymore, who cares what you want

i have no respect whatsoever for white male democrats.

Attached: sadfaggot2.png (1205x280, 56K)

He looks so fucking neutered, like he gets pegged by his wife and took her last name after marriage.

wow imagine if he can balance the budget the way he can balance on a skateboard

This is actually a Greek crossdresser who even spoke in the parliament once. In the pic he is posing right outside of it...FML.

Use childhood name to hide his whiteness.

It has become increasingly clear that the left doesn't want white men in their caucus.

It's honestly a shame in my opinion. There are various leftist causes that on something of a base level I could understand why someone would support them. I don't really think it's fiscally feasible or that it would really work out the way they say it would, but I could understand why someone ill informed would want universal healthcare. I could understand why someone would want subsidized college education similar to Europe. I could understand a want for more social services in general and I think these things should be open for public debate. I can understand decriminalizing a lot of the drugs that are currently illegal and even support it. I also support peeling back a lot of the civil asset forfeiture policies and criminal justice reform in general.

While I disagree with someone who believes a lot of those things it's not that I don't see where they are coming from.

The problem with the Democrats though is that they've allowed this ridiculous racial pandering and identity politics to overtake their party. At this point it's not even just white men. If you are a man of any race you should realize that these people do not have your best interests in mind and don't want equity they want the exact opposite. If you're a man you're a rapist. If you're white you're a racist. If you're religious you are a theocrat. If you own guns you are a murderer. It goes on and on and I don't understand how anyone can seriously align with this at this point other than a desire to get one over on someone they see as more successful than them.

The blue collar workers that the Democrats once championed have become disillusioned and I think eventually even certain minorities will realize that they don't fit into the narrative that the radical leftists have painted. Religious gun owning black male will soon be just as bad to them as a religious gun owning white male.