Did you know that USA is the best country on planet on Earth?

Did you know that USA is the best country on planet on Earth?

Attached: ta-juta-kad-amerikāņu-sapņot.jpg (260x248, 32K)

That's not how you spell Estonia.

yes

>USA is the best country
Why?

Third best! And it can move up if it joins Canada! :P

But yes, it is true that it is a good place to be. Only those that have seen the world can tell US citizens you guys have no clue how good you actually do have it.

Because it's not canada

Attached: snownigger.jpg (470x342, 33K)

This is what's most frustrating about faggot commies and lefties here. They have no idea what it's like elsewhere.

Was the best country. Our empire is collapsing and another will take its place. The USA will be fine and endure... but we won't be as omnipresent as before.

As a burger out of the country, its definitely not. No culture, no sense of identity, oppresive police state, job and housing markets are shit, have to deal with people who dont speak english.

Attached: 1463072503976.jpg (397x397, 127K)

It fucken isn't

Attached: for turan.jpg (960x547, 99K)

Why?

False, Rhodesia never dies.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (1280x960, 259K)

This country is no different from the Soviet Union and when it dies I'll dance on the ruins of the white house.

When the next civil war comes I'll be out of this shithole laughing at all the savages that live in this nation slaughtering each other like the animals they are.

America is the best place on Earth. I don't see myself anywhere else. Unlike all the KEKED nations out there, we can still talk shit. Eat burgers and shoot guns. Take that,

cUKs

Attached: 1135531276.jpg (1920x1080, 1.97M)

It is easily the best country for starting fights with poor countries

You are too stupid to realize that you are too stupid and that is because you can't understand importance of good education that everyone should have access to.
Even your nigger problem could become a little lesser with good education but apparently way too many places practice cutting from bad schools and reducing those places to even worse shitholes.

Tämä herrasmies maksaa kaiken.

Attached: fresh.jpg (1841x1227, 1.21M)

>because you can't understand importance of good education
The number of people with doctorates in the US and the total number of people in Finland is the same.

Attached: QSWUR-Table.png (1057x814, 92K)

let them gargle with foam and cum around their stupid mouths. there's no pooint in these threads. USA is number 1 and before it collapses it won't go down easy.

Meanwhile people who can't pay get third world education.
Well why the fuck spend money to them when they most likely just nig around and end in jail because of their genetical tendency for stupidity.
At least here everyone is on same level on schooling, seems to work okay.

Nope,even fucking australia is a better place to live then muttland

>third world brains get third world education
the horror

Ahhh yeah fuck yes my dicks so hard right now.

Attached: znb542a40jh11.jpg (680x830, 429K)