Brit/pol/

>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: 1498727867410.png (1292x646, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOC7juwKHgk
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p022ktzy/a-passion-for-churches
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47990464
youtube.com/watch?v=7IG-u5vaEZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ave a line

Attached: 1544842127656.jpg (1300x954, 136K)

>On 12 April 2019, Farage said that there was "no difference between the Brexit party and Ukip in terms of policy, [but] in terms of personnel, there's a vast difference", criticising UKIP's connections to the far right. He also said that the party aimed to attract support "across the board", including from former UKIP voters and from Conservative and Labour voters who supported Brexit.
>POLES OUT
>PAKIS IN

What happened to Nigel that made him as retarded as he is?

Attached: ScotlandEnglandWales.jpg (3107x1083, 392K)

'I found Him in the shining of the stars,
I marked Him in the flowering of His fields,
But in His ways with men I find Him not.
I waged His wars, and now I pass and die.
O me! for why is all around us here
As if some lesser god had made the world,
But had not force to shape it as he would,
Till the High God behold it from beyond,
And enter it, and make it beautiful?
Or else as if the world were wholly fair,
But that these eyes of men are dense and dim,
And have not power to see it as it is:
Perchance, because we see not to the close;—
For I, being simple, thought to work His will,
And have but stricken with the sword in vain;
And all whereon I leaned in wife and friend
Is traitor to my peace, and all my realm
Reels back into the beast, and is no more.
My God, thou hast forgotten me in my death...

Attached: no more great days.jpg (656x656, 35K)

Daily reminder, brothers.

Attached: Islam.jpg (1224x1137, 306K)

jpop tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=MOC7juwKHgk

>First warm, sunny day of the year
>All the grills wearing skimpy clothes
>Tight tops and leggings, short, slutty skirts

I can see why the Pakis can’t contain themselves sometimes.

Brexit Party is meant to be a pan-political party, not specifically for the Right Wing.

Vote Brexit

Attached: 959.jpg (768x512, 77K)

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p022ktzy/a-passion-for-churches
>Sir John Betjeman visits and explains the architecture of various churches in the Diocese of Norwich

this is england

He's always been like that. He even said that the best thing about Brexit is more non-White immigration.

Fuck off sub-human scum, imagine worshipping a pedo, no wonder every country you enter goes to shit!

I've spoken to some local UKIP members who are going to vote for Nigel's party in the Euro elections

nonce

Attached: rochdale-grooming-gang.jpg (960x622, 69K)

Nige is specifically excluding the right wing, while appealing to commies who oppose Breggsit

And his opposition to nUKIP is because of "far right people" like Sargon and Tommy Robinson. Nigel's tastes are a mystery.

Yeah but didn't people assume he was just pretending? No one expected he was actually going to go FULL BOOMER and say that white immigrants are bad but pakistanis and their curry is great

>Preserve heritage and culture
>By smashing every single depiction of anything that isn't squares and arches

>I can see why the Pakis can’t contain themselves sometimes.

Because you are one you nonce wog

it's after sundown i hope you will remembering the death of Jesus Christ this evening guys

It would make me the happiest user in the World knowing if at least 1% of all the people who've seen the guide have actually bought Shotguns, Rifles, or even Pistols for NI. Seeing the up-tick in firearm discussion in Brit/pol/, the encouragement of others owning firearms always make me happy and glad.

Attached: Happy UK Poster.png (600x513, 79K)

Attached: F2D68F41-F601-4BA9-9B0F-DCD5E5E65A95.jpg (720x400, 49K)

>Nige is specifically excluding the right wing
No, he's creating a party that doesn't have a social stigma of being right-wing to attract Brexiteers from all across the political spectrum.
>while appealing to commies who oppose Breggsit
Communists overwhelmingly support Brexit
>And his opposition to nUKIP is because of "far right people" like Sargon and Tommy Robinson
It's a cucked thing to do, but it worked. Support for TBP shot up

Attached: 1550144006988.jpg (960x960, 43K)

what paki pot ato?

Reminder that UKIP wants to legalise handguns
>Reminder that UKIP wants to legalise handguns
Reminder that UKIP wants to legalise handguns
>Reminder that UKIP wants to legalise handguns

Burn in Hell.

>muh social stigma
There is no social stigma. Just media manipulation.

But TBP seems to be mostly just eating UKIP, and he seems to be buttmad at people who criticize islam

I guess I never thought someone as cheeky as him to go around criticizing the EU would agree with the EU on mass importation of muslims

Can someone gimme a quick rundown on all this Extinction Rebellion stuff?

Jow Forums told me climate change is a hoax but then you say geoengineering and crops are chemtrailed which is it?

There're dozens of mudslimes on Jow Forums unfortunately. Three simple reasons:
1. Jow Forums is anti-Semitic and every terrorist act can be shifted onto Jews
2. Jow Forums doesn't require to show a shiskin name, e.g. ahmed / rajesh, or a shitskin mug.
3. Loads of incels dreaming of subjugating women's free will.

Your voting for are Nige right and not going to split the vote arent you user? The normies will vote brexit party and since the UKIP rape gaff sky news have gone full retard on UKIP as Nazis. Although i prefer UKIP its about tactical voting now and The Brexit party are the ones to vote for. Its about winning and getting Brexit now and we all need to be on the same page everyone i know whos voted UKIP are now voting Brexit party simply because they know who Nigel is

Attached: 95e8dea74924b050dc2883f72876c6de--nigel-farage-pints.jpg (236x354, 22K)

I often find myself asking that too lad, it seems that instead of giving money to rich billionaires to rebuild notre dam we should as a society be asking what paki pot ato

Adolf potatoes

>owning a firearm is a privilege not a right
That is the (((Home Office))) official stance on guns.
At best you are leasing a gun for 5 years if you manage to jump through enough hoops. You still won't have any right to defend yourself, family or country with it.

Attached: millers_crossing.jpg (505x755, 102K)

>tfw no UKIP/TBP cooperation looks possible
fuck's sake

As a Scotch, my guy's head and that of the English look the wrong way about to me m8

Is that Sadiq on the background?

There is social stigma though. You'd never get people like Galloway supporting current UKIP.

>But TBP seems to be mostly just eating UKIP
So what? This isn't Westminster, this is a one-issue party advancing the cause of Brexit in the EU elections.

He's doing the exact "establishment" actions he's been exposing for the past 15 years, everyone except the densest of deanos sees through him.
Unfortunately there's a lot of dense deanos

I remember being in the countryside in Yorkshire and seeing 'pakis out' on spraypainted on the side of a farm building.

Attached: ApuLaughingHandOverMouth.png (710x577, 44K)

tfw no paki pot ato

Attached: 1537804553789.jpg (468x431, 17K)

DELETE THIS

I've noticed them shilling none stop. Muslims & Jews are as bad as each other, fuck them both!

Attached: William Cromwell - whites unite.jpg (900x600, 407K)

>Jow Forums told me climate change is a hoax

Jow Forums is fucking retarded. climate change isnt a hoax. GLOBAL WARMING is a type of climate change, and the ultra exaggerated doomsday concept of global warming where the world is going to burst into flames if we don't stop pumping co2 into the atmosphere is absolute ballshit.

if we keep on raping the ozone layer than the planet will get warmer and the ice at the south pole will melt and the sea levels will rise, thats a fact. but "AAAAAAAAAA THE WORLD IS GOING TO TURN INTO A DESERT IN 100 YEARS QUICK SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAA" is total rubbish.

Can we legalise self-defence first? No one should ever find themselves in the situation of allowing themselves to be murder, likely in agony, or spending decades in jail.

>There is social stigma though.
No there is not. You're buying in to media bullshit that's only there to make would-be enemies agree to all of your own basic positions.

They like to troll the threads unfortunately.Islam was dying until oil was discovered and more importantly there was a massive demand for it.
Thanks to oil cash it has revived.

Attached: oioi.png (232x303, 31K)

Again
>You'd never get people like Galloway supporting current UKIP.
That's an example of UKIP's social stigma

Galloway thinks the Brexit Party will eviscerate UKIP and get over 50% of the vote

Attached: galloway.jpg (631x469, 61K)

Logically that would come with it. With surging crime rates it'd be stupid to not push for relaxed self-defense laws, despite tory and labour's autistic screeching.

It seems frequently that a majority of Russians are probably Chechens, given their obsession over small pieces of clay in the Middle East.

A lot of burgers seem to defend Muslims for some reason.

Consider what it means to have George Galloway's support in the first place.

I doubt they'll get over 50% of the vote, but they will eviscerate UKIP.

Smile and the world smiles with you

Remember to accumulate Bitcoin

>Logically
Have you looked around recently?

Cant even spell fuck right

Thick white mongs

I'm drawing a blank, why is that bad?

>>owning a firearm is a privilege not a right
>Implying stopping niggers, pakis and other scum from *legally* owning firearms is a bad thing.
>if you manage to jump through enough hoops.
There isn't that many hoops for Section 2 though, Section 1 is more or less, don't be mental, don't have a criminal record be apart of a gun club.
>At best you are leasing a gun for 5 years
5 years is far better than the rest of the Europeans who vary from 2-3 years, sometimes 4 and unusually 5 years where time based license renewals exist.
>You still won't have any right to defend yourself, family or country with it.
The Time will come eventually.
This

Attached: 1554330900721.gif (304x280, 684K)

It'd logically follow in a universe where we're in a position to relax handgun laws. Whether we're in that universe is yet to be seen.

>IRA are back

Attached: 1550084629448.jpg (640x640, 89K)

I think hes been bought, or maybe he was a plant all along.

It's not about the global warming. The majority of liberal ideas of equality and fairness are sensible. The problem is the shedload of dumb NPCs pushing and exaggerating the notion to ridiculous extremes.

They use the climate change as an argument against Trump's conservative way, as a political leverage. Were it not Trump, they wouldn't even care about those boring scientists collecting the statistical data and analysing time series.

Fair enough. Someone last night thought that the Welshman should have instead had the Scotsman's head.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47990464

>that video
Stupid fucking bitch.

You may be right, I remember one or two Russian goat fuckers on Jow Forums.

It means about half a million postal votes from places like Bradford for a start

Attached: blairites WHEN.png (534x333, 90K)

Maybe it's just me that dislikes White allies of an out-group who seeks to conquer us.

Who gives a shit? This is the EU elections and you should vote based off whether people support Brexit or not, not whether they're and epic based and redpilled 14/88er you mong

Attached: 1542838493656.png (656x527, 31K)

Chocolate raisins

i saw a woman's fanny today

fucking based dirty scot commie

>>Implying stopping niggers, pakis and other scum from *legally* owning firearms is a bad thing.

They own them illegally, remember invasions means the invader takes the initiative.

I am not saying every patriot should not attempt to (legally) obtain guns, of course they should but we shouldn't kid ourselves that guns themselves are the answer, it is the will to survive.

Attached: 649516_v2.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

Do you not think it sets the tone for the kind of influence they might have?

Details?

Attached: ApuExcited.jpg (657x527, 34K)

The reason why the right rejects climate change is because no policies are ever put forward to meaningfully fight it, such as putting sanctions on polluters like China and India (overwhelmingly responsible for the plastic island in the Pacific) and instead amount to pointless new taxes and regulations and crappy cars.

And if Obongo wanted to fix pollution by vehicles, why didn't he pass an infrastructure bill like he said he would, then build a lot of commuter trains so that cities without subway systems could have better public transportation?

The biggest proponents of the theory only seem to use it to raise taxes, not to actually fight the primary polluters.

Not really, literally no evidence what-so-ever, they are spinning this to make brexit harder!

>Chechens
Inbred goat fuckers, a lot of Americans baby-boomers fall for RT propaganda/news about them & will literally just repeat RT news headlines!

Reform the Black and Tan when?

>Cant

kek

the beach was heaving today, and i saw a woman's fanny hanging out of her bikini.
the whole reason i went to the beach was to see some fanny, so it was a great success.

Little baby Adolf potatoes

The coke poster and his Jerusalem have been a disaster for the brit/pol/

I'd like to see the Govt pull a Manhattan Project on LFTR and get those on the track to mass production in less than a decade. Cheap, clean electricity would make recycling a profitable affair.

Nadiya Husseins willy

He is scared of saveloys

Attached: 0_RIP-Northerner-tries-Essex-sausage.jpg (810x539, 54K)

Mibbe it's just that yer man in the middle brings to mind the hideously talented Hamish Imlach!

youtube.com/watch?v=7IG-u5vaEZc

Attached: hqdefault[11].jpg (480x360, 29K)

The thing is, nobody has the balls to address the biggest reason for CC and global warming.
China. Cheep plastic shit is worth more than the ozone layer.
It is always about western countrys "fighting" it. Not one of these fucking hippys who give everyone a hard fucking time over starting your car or throwing a fucking coke can in a regular bin.
They go quiet as fuck when you want them to dump their Apple products.

>tfw caught a peek of fanny at the beach and are nige rising in the polls
it was a good day lads

Attached: post coital nige.jpg (685x385, 35K)

Eddie was permitted to spend time with his daughter today, so he may be preoccupied until later tonight.

Climate Change isn't the fucking problem. Anyone who says climate change is the problem doesn't actually know what climate change is. GLOBAL COOLING (AN ICE AGE) is a type of climate change.

This whole shitshow is the medias fault for shilling GLOBAL WARMING as CLIMATE CHANGE and now people on both the left and the right are screeching about climate change when they actually mean to be screeching about global warming.

Nah, Galloway got his shit kicked in the last time he ran in a Bradford election.
I was at the Bradford Brewery the day of the election results, there was a lot of jeers at Galloway losing.

you povvos are all right really.

10/10

Mfw when you realise he was the acutal zoo exhibit and his ex and kid was visiting him in the cage

it was fakkin lovely m8
love the seaside i do

Attached: img_1594.jpg (2048x1536, 403K)

I've heard there are plenty of black and tans in Ireland already.

Attached: ApuLaughingGlasses&Sweater.jpg (710x577, 84K)

I wonder who is looking after little Adolf? I bet the council are having him adopted by gays.

why dont you keep starting threads on a free speech forum based in your own country?

oh... thats right....