Are his tweets some sort of code?

Attached: comeycode.jpg (1440x2409, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course

Attached: Comey-Ourguy.jpg (2302x1551, 1.78M)

Maybe he's going full TedPill

It's like a corny movie

i think so

There's a body in there
:)

Attached: file.png (1316x1402, 943K)

He's just rubbing it in everybody's face that he's not in jail right now

Are plants more likely to take where bodies are buried? I don't get it either

that's where they buried seth rich!
AAAAA

Not everyone, just faggots like Obama and Loretta who tried to frame him.

Attached: Mueller-Report-page-279-Comey-firing.jpg (1784x1393, 545K)

I'm not autistic enough to figure this freak out.

Poor comey, he's just a low level grunt doing his best to appease his masters and do what he thinks is right, he just hasn't realized that those two goals are completely antithetical. I feel like he's probably a good guy, just struggling and brainwashed

Yes. He is in the "woods" as in "the Woods Procedure". He is instructing people to get their stories straight around how it is possible they got FISA warrants approved without following the woods procedure to verify the underlying intelligence information. Someone from the FBI stood in front of a FISA court judge and swore they had verified the information. But they didn't.

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures

his pic looks like a good place to throw crushed human bones so they would be hard to find (just like Jeffrey Dahmer once did)

he knows where the bodies are buried

never realized how much he looks like Randy Pitchford
>post yfw you realize you're not Randy Pitchford

Attached: 1540858975605.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>TFW you're not an ultraglownigger and your vague shitposting of forrest photos will never inspire autists to sperg out in theorizing

Sounds most likely.

>Are his tweets some sort of code?
Are you amuttricans so degenerated that media now need to post pictures of tree litter for you to remember how it looks?

Absolutely pathetic

Good catch user