Why do we feminise our children?!

I've seen in the last 5-10 year's that we are pushing this fucked up agenda that it's not only okay for boys to cloth and act like a girl, but that it is completely encouraged for boys to act like this or that it is a universal good to put boys and man into a corner and supress them, I'm not a old Jow Forums user who was on this site like every secound of my last three years, but I'm honestly slowly thinking that the jew's are behinde all of this...am I getting red pilled or where I fucked by life this hard that I lost my grip on reality?!

Attached: 1554900469283.png (754x577, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/support-political-stencil#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do we feminise our children

Why does the farmer keep 20 hens for one rooster? Or 1 bull for 10 cows? We are farm animals to the money printing elites.

It's part of the jewish agenda. Having masculine white men who come from strong traditional families is fucking horrifying to (((them)))

Attached: 1551141916009m.jpg (1024x1019, 210K)

Attached: 1554817070009.png (2475x1489, 2.54M)

Its an American thing. Its not happening here.

well it's happening in my fucking country and that really quick and really hard in our higher educations or bigger schools every 4-5 person is transexual or homosexuel THERE IS A PROBLEM we are making us mentaly sick and are denying it at the same time

One of the best rants against faggots I've seen.

Attached: 1555590698623m.jpg (576x1024, 145K)

Yep, it is the homosecual/transexual movement which is fed by everything from the globaal transhumanist movement, to globalism to china and islam trying to weak en our civilization

noice
but I'm not here for fagbashing, I'm here to see what you guy's think how it came this far and how we're able to stop that shit

Ever wonder who's paying antifa?

indiegogo.com/projects/support-political-stencil#/

Natural selection at work

Attached: leftists don't breed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

OP THOSE ARE THE SAME AUTHORS! you simply don't share the same stylistic choices. /thread

I rather think it's the woman and not the fags after all every law that they push is happly acceptet by woman and to be quite honest when you ask a woman why she likes a law that only profits her or a cultural norm that only effects the positivly they, most of the time don't have a answer why they support it in the first place, they only see how they themself profit from it, you can say what you want but for woman to "be more on the communist spectrum" they sure don't give a fuck about only themselfs

Holy shit I hate gay people now.

Funny, I used to be totally pro-gay because "le more girls 4 me"

yes they are the same, please read the FUCKING CAPTION ON THE BOTTOM thanks.

based.

AIDS
its killing all the right people

I just got in a fight with my mom about this. She has a friend who put her child on PUBERTY BLOCKING DRUGS. They just go to the fucking psychologist and doctor who talk in that "trust me" voice that nearly all women fall for because they "think the best in everyone". I swear to God, women are such chumps it is dangerous, it is up to us men to direct their nurturing characteristics to build families and civilization, not fucking destroy it with greedy drug makers and brainwashed marxist doctors.

Men Set Boundaries. fucking man up and set them, Praise Jesus!

And women still think its sexist to say that men are the head of the family

I don't like the "man must take controle" thing, but I can agree with the "woman are chumps" I just want that they take some responsability for the things the do and belive in

I support liberals abusing, sterilizing, and castrating their children. It is a trend that we should encourage.

And to think that my Mom used to call my Dad the head of the family, and me the Man of the house when he was out of town. Those were better days back when we went to church...

Special snowflake points and pedophilia.

It's been the man's duty to take control since nature invented separate genders. Forget your tv and school brainwashing. Women follow, men lead. It is the eternal law of nature.

Attached: 1552408801171.png (476x492, 491K)

than how are we better than the pack of the muslim hord!

we need to keep a standards of responsability on our culture if we want to keep existing in the next 10-20 years

If women are chumps, but we let women have control, then how can a society be led by anyone but chumps?

It ain't too long ago... like 3 or 4 decades when that was the norm in our society, and we were less savage than we are now. Remember that the bible says for men and women to serve eachother, not for one to serve the other only. The man and the woman are a divine partnership with different spheres of control. Men have to be the defenders and the setters of rules protecting the family from outside hostile and perverse influence

Would you agree with the muslim horde that the sun is in the sky and that water is wet? Recognizing the differences between men and women and their appropriate gender roles is a simple basic truth.

Attached: medieval-courtly-love.jpg (372x250, 20K)

I'm preaty sure that when adam and eve where cast out of paradise that god said "the man shall work under pain and illness and the woman shall give birth in pain and shall always be under the will of the man" or something alonge those lines

Wow, how great our ancient wisdom was. I wonder what sort of evil or retards would throw that out.

>I don't like the "man must take controle" thing
Could've guessed that by the flag

Attached: 1511139868266.gif (360x360, 955K)

I'm just saying that it's written down there....

>Why do we feminise
You might you fucking German nigger. I sure as fuck don't and won't.

Don't you dare call me an ape!

The book is in English, brainlet.

the pic is just there for reference...forget the fucking book

she does know puberty blockers lower IQ by like 8 points right?

it's very deliberate. (((they))) want the next generation to grow up as retards.

Every form of media has been attempting to make this sort of shit appear to be normal for a while now. I guess I remember Ellen in the 90s coming out as gay and it being a big deal. They roll this shit out slowly. Gays are always portrayed as these virtuous, innocent victims of intolerance. (((They))) want the general public to feel sorry for them, always percieve them as nothing less than normal and if one of them does something fucked up? It wasn't their fault, it was just systemic intolerance in our society. (((They))) spin the word tolerance into this idea that it's cool and modern and if you refuse to tolerate anything other than intolerance, well then you must be an uneducated, backwards bigot. The MSM campaign has been pounding it into our heads that gender is a choice and not something that should be "pushed" onto children. That it's tantamount to child abuse. Unfortunately, people are impressionable and buy into this bullshit.

It happens because late stage societies develop lust for boy ass its a mass societal grooming

> Why do we feminise our children?!
Because they are successful. They succeed.
They are not equal.
The current dominant ideology is "blank slatism". That we are all born identical. it's only the roles that society presses upon us that make us successful or failures. So they press feminine roles on males, and male roles on females in order to address the lack of equality.

It has no basis in reality at all of course. We're the product of our genets, which would have failed billions of years ago if they relied upon parents and society to correctly indoctrinate children.
The people promulgating this ideology do not have children themselves. If they did, they would know that parents have only a limited ability to shape how they turn out.

why you ask? is there a synagogue near you?

true...

accually yes

yeah but why would I than even want to bring children into this world, I can't homeschool them!

Attached: 1552731765091.jpg (1024x544, 70K)

Honestly, would not be surprised if the whole thing is a social psy-op to test the limits of the human psyche. By trying to treat boys like girls while simultaneously pushing women to be more like men, it is probably taking a huge mental toll on the social psyche and how societies view themselves and adapt to situations. It's like subtle cognitive dissonance that is reinforced into self-doubt and kowtowing, knowing that this stuff is fucked up and in no way what is intended by nature (otherwise fags and lesbians could have natural kids and trans people wouldn't need surgery to mishmash their gonads), but told that if you disagree with it that you are a bad person for not accepting them as the mental-ward escapees that they are. What's being tested on the international scale is the reaction to these changes, how societies adapt to or resist said changes, and how far and wide these changes can be pushed until something snaps.
Not a "The End is Nigh!" lunatic or any of that jazz, but it has ceased to surprise me when individuals break under the pressure and decide to RP as Rambo in their local schools, public areas, etc. They, as individuals, are being pushed into the deep end and the rest of us are left to sit in the same room as these ticking time bombs because the people who are winding up the bombs and watch from behind the one-way glass are telling us to accept and embrace them. And when we want the tools to disarm the bomb, we get told that we are probably the ticking bombs.
Clown world is real, raise your kids right.

I have 2 kids. They go to public school (in a white area). They're turning out fine. I don't have cable or jewflix and I don't think they'd watch it even if I did. As long as you raise them properly, they'll be alright. As far as having children in the first place? We can't even comprehend the amount of effort and the sacrifices made by all of our ancestors that enabled us to be here today. We owe it to them to keep our bloodlines strong, to preserve the societies and traditions they all helped build.

to be quiet honest...brenton saved my life and many more if it wasn't for him and his killing spree I would have probably did it myself

but seeing people having enought of it and fighting back has given me some home...I'm really to often on this side since NZ

Attached: 1552853391317.png (640x460, 334K)