3 year old adopted son forced to be trans

Why are white women so evil?

Attached: 18895A51-44D0-4BDF-ADA7-4CD0154C1A45.png (750x1334, 3.89M)

She's an evil Liberal.

Same reason most Atheists are white men

Hollywood is pure evil

Why do they hand children over to celebrities

Hope she gets cancer

her PR told her it's the new thing

any actress that adopts kids is probably a tranny bc they cant procreate

this SJW whore literally gave money to a terrorist org back in Sarf Afreeka and nobody in hollywood said a word. she's always been a fucking disgusting human that just got amplified by hollywood.

Damn poor little nigger. “Mother” is a total loony.

fpbp

Attached: ironguard.jpg (1428x1000, 157K)

Everyone on TV is trans.

Attached: Apex-Twin-Windowlicker.jpg (640x624, 228K)

>adopt a pickaninny to virtue signal
>turn the poor little niglet into a girl to virtue signal even harder

This woman is literally evil.

Reminder:

>Charlize was molested by her mulatto father for a decade.
>Charlize conspired with her mother to kill her father.
>Mother took the blame to protect charlize and keep her out of prison.

She literally murdered her father. Then left south Africa for the U.S. There's a reason she's never settled down and had a family- this chic is crazy and every man she's dated has seen it.
Why would any sane person be with someone who slaughtered a family member?

$$$ she bought it. Seriously. Just like Madonna and all of her kids. How much time do these celeberities spend in Africa? How much $ do the orphanages get? Imagine if you or I just showed up in the Congo and started asking about adopting kids they'd think we were child traffickers.
Does anyone in this time line even remember Paris Hilton and her little dogs she'd put in her purse and how people would feel bad for the dog? Yet nobody feels bad for the nigger child Charlize is abusing honk honk.

Laura Bush supposedly as well. They're trying to trick our brains so we don't even know what men and women look like anymore and it's sadly working kids today are fucked in the head I hear elementary age kids say they're gay or bi or trans.

One girl was called Jean Marie
Another little girl was called Felicity
Another little girl was Sally Joy
The other was me, and I'm a boy

My name is Bill, and I'm a head case
They practice making up on my face
Yeah, I feel lucky if I get trousers to wear
Spend evenings taking hairpins from my hair

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am, I get it

Put your frock on, Jean Marie
Plait your hair, Felicity
Paint your nails, little Sally Joy
Put this wig on, little boy

White women are the Jews of humans

>she
>evil
>liberal
Why are you so redundant?

Atheists aren't evil, in fact they are on the right track in my opinion, they just haven't made the next step. Most of them seem to have a problem with the religious institutions more then they have a problem with theism/deism. They are right to distrust and question institutions which hold authority over people. So they are right to free themselves from ideologies which don't always have their best interests in mind. However, they need to take the next step, which requires thinking for themselves. Once you start doing that it becomes obvious that there is a spiritual side to the world and spirituality is very important for us.

She is African-American.

and this is the fault of the /pol because no one wanted to fuck her despite that she even begged

Checked and praised

Attached: IMG_1092.png (1500x1500, 2.52M)

That's what you get when you do not stick to your own race, nignog.

Attached: 1555691685802.jpg (861x895, 105K)