>her

“Hell yeah!”

>ask her if she can drive stick

“user if it isn’t manual I won’t drive it.”

>diamonds
>I ask her to hang out and she says yes
>immediately unmatches me

Will post pics of the chat that I had screenied

Attached: 85F35B41-91B5-4DDE-BAA1-97EE396E2C23.png (750x1334, 2.73M)

The chat. Do you guys think I was too forward? I really did just want a buddy to drive with :(

Attached: 53B13C24-271E-42A5-AAC4-484AD94B8539.png (750x1334, 378K)

I don't get what's your problem, don't come bragging here

Pic of her from her profile. I would feel so much better if this were a catfish.

Attached: A1167B3C-5BD7-4466-A317-2667B5D9DD67.png (750x1334, 1.77M)

No women knows about cars, she has to be a catfish

I’m guessing she was just fucking with me? Idk. Maybe I was just too forward about wanting to hang out. Would appreciate advice.

Attached: 5C0C1A41-3427-4F12-83FD-2ED69898B4E5.png (750x1334, 3.34M)

I really hope this is true. If she was real, she was literally the one. Never met anyone who was into the exact set of things I enjoy while being as attractive as her.

Attached: 29B63D92-4E6A-4BBF-9A90-3FB193027E33.jpg (750x1334, 480K)

I don’t have a pc rn so reverse image searching isn’t easy for me. If anyone could find out if those pics are from somewhere else I would feel so relieved.

Attached: 23B5FAE3-D158-4E69-B4AB-167CD1A1048E.png (750x1334, 2.78M)

She looks like a whore. Glad you dodged a bullet, bud

I know online dating is gay and I should have more self respect but I’m pretty depressed and this just makes it so much easier. Thanks for the concern and I will take your words to heart.

Even if you're not looking for girls online, girls posting pics like should be a big red flag

Moment of weakness I guess. Not exactly on the thing to have a relationship necessarily, but I probably shouldn’t use it for hookups either. Goes against uncle Ted’s wisdom

Oh stop trolling with a feint humble brag and go seal the deal. Means nothing if you got her public pictures.

Seal the deal how? She unmatched me which means I can’t contact or find her again.

Ignore , hes a giant faggot

Guessing he just didn’t understand the original post’s meaning. If she hadn’t unmatched I would absolutely be bragging.

Oh shit man sorry. Well, thanks for sharing

Excuse me for being called a faggot for being a little jelly of OP for a second

For some reason this reminded me that when I asked if she had snap so I could show her pics of the car, she literally just ignored the question. I asked twice pretty nonchalantly but it was strange. Probably a good indicator of a catfish? Idk.

asking to hang out is never “too forward”; come on. whatever else that unmatching was, it’s definitely bs you want no part of

only date people who step up the same way you’re stepping up

Hey great point. Thanks for the reassurance.

Are you stupid? Even if this is a real person, she is a stranger. You don't know shit about her, let alone if she's "the one". You being this invested is a product of projection and fantasizing.

It's a catfish, holy shit is this the first time you guys are on a dating app or something?

>I really hope this is true. If she was real, she was literally the one
Catish or no, if something's too good to be true, it usually is.

Fucking this i am kekking, how could op fall for such an obvious thing

>she was literally the one.

Why does it have to be a girl?

Couldnt ''he'' be the one?

It was a dude making a troll account.

Its pretty fun getting 100s of matches in a day and seeing all these messages for 100 horny desperate guys.

I'm glad I don't use daiting sites anymore.

Pretty pathetic

Attached: 1556974866802.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Modern dating is so stupid.
If you aren't one of the more attractive guys why even bother?

Holy shit OP even I get tell that's a guy by reading the messages and I'm a 30 year old virgin. Come on have some self respect. This is so desperate.

Because girls are different depending on location. People in areas like California and Florida are picky as fuck. Whereas the PNW and other regions tend to be more chill. I know a guy who got 3 matches in 6 months down in Ft. Lauderdale, moved to Seattle, and gets multiple matches a day now. Same pic, profile, everything. Florida girls thought he wasn't even worth swiping on.

Yeah it can come down to choices. Places like those are heavily populated by locals and tourists so good luck getting matches AND establishing relationships with good looking people. You're better off just going out and hope you click with people that way.

It helped me to understand the retarded insistence of BRO AVERAGE DUDES GET MATCHES posters that at the time I thought were salty femanons or something.
I was an 80/20 believer for a long time, but I'm at least happy it's not universal. My guess is that most Anons are from areas similar to those I mentioned and thus validate that experience.

She doesn't have a good ass, i don't know why she keeps trying.

Definitely a 9/10 front though.

Who cares if it’s a dude. Take the risk, I’d rather risk it and be happy or never and regret it for life

it was a catfishing guy u retard that suddenly started to pity you so let it hang but didn't want to tell u so u dont report

lmao u have to be braindead to believe that's the girl in the pics

If you get attached that easily you're gonna have a really bad time with girls in the future man.

>20
She looks 26.

it's a guy.
No girl knows what a Miata is, nor cares about its clutch setup.
t./o/

Enjoy your herp OP

That average looking girl is considered a 9/10. Lmao incels and their standards.

Attached: 09FC2C37-2565-4AC4-9989-6190B6E56E6A.jpg (300x250, 27K)

This.

Real or not, you don't want a girl who's putting herself out there like that to the world. Guaranteed whore.