When will pol grow up and stop using identity politics...

When will pol grow up and stop using identity politics? You hate the left for using identity politics but have no problem when identity politics fit your own narrative.

Attached: 1554703851348.jpg (539x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/ilanamercer/2019/03/01/its-not-identity-politics-its-antiwhite-politics-n2542461
youtube.com/watch?v=7idnLcpgj3c
youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw
youtube.com/watch?v=kzLT54QjclA
vocaroo.com/i/s1xu2zn3HiRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Juden Peterstein cuck

nice provoke post but i'll bite.

I don't hate them for that. I just hate them. I also despise white people who won't participate in the only relevant game being played.

centrists will hopefully burn in hell the worst

Thank you for your insightful, mature, and intelligent post.

Wash your penis

Attached: 1555697006311.gif (320x240, 2.58M)

On a a scale from 1 to 10 how close would you say that picture is to your mother?

When will you admit that it's actually based in genetics and that niggers are inferior subhumans who have low impulse control and animalistic violent tendencies.

Attached: 1375372883101.jpg (278x282, 11K)

They’ll never learn

>you hate the left

>mfw a lot of Jow Forums users are hardcore leftists

Lurk moar newfag

Attached: 0DACFBEF-8BF5-4347-B320-2F747278D3D1.jpg (405x500, 29K)

ebin bern

Who is them?

WHALE!!!

All niggers?

datamining shit leave me alone

Just flip it around then.

Are you an orphan or something?

What the fuck is your major malfunction? Take a good hard look at what you just wrote.

Annnnnnnnnd?

Go to her website, it's hilarious

Attached: 1553109395610.gif (1027x731, 111K)

>When will pol grow up and stop using identity politics?

as opposed to?

Individual liberty

Link?

i made under 20,000 dollars and still had to cut a check to the IRS this spring. there are no american people where i work. "individual liberty" is not working out for me.

Start your own business and invest into stock. I made 20,000 dollars in the last 4 months.

Drug dealer doesn't count as a business

>Start your own business and invest into stock.

what does that have to do with identity politics? americans, particularly white americans, are getting shafted because we don't play identity politics and everyone else on the planet does. we're still in a good position to do so.

It's on the whiteboard you dumb nigger

Attached: 1553720937953.jpg (500x725, 156K)

Saing being pro-white and being anti-white are both "identity politics" and therefore the same thing is like saying Capitalism and Communism are both "economic politics" and therefore the same thing.

townhall.com/columnists/ilanamercer/2019/03/01/its-not-identity-politics-its-antiwhite-politics-n2542461

youtube.com/watch?v=7idnLcpgj3c

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw

Attached: Reac 32.png (400x420, 68K)

Technically it does but that's not what I do.

He was bitching about not making enough money and I gave him a solution. I don't see how individual liberty is stopping him from making a good living.

>NAXALT

You can say "Not All X Are Like That" about anything. That's a non-argument. Fact is even the majority of smart blacks will side with the dumb blacks. So rather than waste time pandering to nonwhites who aren't interested in opposing the anti-whites you need to focus on converting, organizing, and rallying whites to take their own side. Hell, a small number of minorities would even join the pro-white side rather than join up with that "No identity politics except for Jews!" horseshit the mainstream right spews.

Attached: BLM 3B.gif (2970x2483, 1.06M)

What do you do?
No no let me guess.
Custom dildo maker?

Everyone is a hypocrite because they exist. Pure truth can only be found in non-existence.

Attached: 1500938450307.jpg (948x945, 142K)

That's basically just white people responding to anti-white politics by retreating and becoming an "individual". They'll still come for you anyway. You're better off defending yourself rather than becoming individuals and getting picked off one by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzLT54QjclA

because you're an asshole.

this pic gives me a fucking headache , i can literally feel the rage building in me

Yep its good business.

False equivalence. You really have to try harder

You should see her website, I love going there and laughing at that stupid, fatass nigger

Attached: sensiblekek.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Living the dream

You are going to have to live with other people not like you just deal with it. If you don't like it then move somewhere else. It's time to be a big boy.

How so?

That's not an argument.

So I have to sacrifice my individual will for the collective? That sounds collectivist. People self-segregate unless forcibly integrated by the gov't. Now THAT'S collectivism.

Attached: Individualism vs Collectivism.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Attached: D5C05792-C397-4106-A47F-97CC1F0BC5E5.png (750x1334, 204K)

Individual liberty means you can live where ever you want with whoever you want. If you don't have the means to do so that's your own fault.

Yeah no shit.

So companies, neighborhoods, etc. should be free to segregate themselves along racial lines if they choose? None of you "individualists" actually support shit like that. If you're even an "individualist" and not just some shill pretending to be one.

Attached: JW 8.png (683x797, 86K)

now i know you're just a troll. of course it's not your prerogative to do that. you asked me earlier why i think you are an asshole. this is a good example.

It really doesn't bother me. If you want to go for it. People are going to disagree and fight regardless of skin color.

Wow you seriously thinned skinned.

>If you want to go for it.

perhaps they would if it wasn't illegal. that particular "individual liberty" is not afforded to us. why don't you come down off your high horse?

you asked.

You're talking to a collective as if it's an individual.
Buck up moron.

>It really doesn't bother me.

Welcome to the Alt-Right then. Say this outside of anonymity and get called a racist. You'll have to repeal the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Good luck with that.

>People are going to disagree and fight regardless of skin color.

It's not just "skin color". It's biology, ancestry, history, culture, etc. Blood is thicker than water.

You could say: "There will always be disagreements" about anything. Even with nation-states we'll have disagreements. Should we disregard the nation-state? Even if you're family you'll disagree with each other. Should we disregard the concept of family?

One people and one nation is crucial for stability. Monoethnic societies are the only ones who can work. Are they perfect? No, nobody says that. But unlike Multiethnic societies they can actually have a chance.

Attached: BLM 7.gif (600x400, 773K)

The identity politics of the left are a breach of contract:
>The left: Give us rights and powers and privileges and we promise to treat everyone equally
>The right: Ok
>The left: Kthx
>The left: Also jklel white genocide time
Nobody cares about "identity politics" in and of itself. All politics is identity politics at the lowest level in as much as all law is enforced by violence at the lowest level. What is important is that the identity politics on the part of the left is identity politics on the part of those who have sworn not to engage in identity politics in exchange for various rights and powers. The people gave them these rights and powers, upholding their side of the deal, even as the left now uses these powers to suppress them. The identity politics of the left constitute a betrayal of the people, using everything that the people have given them to do everything they agreed not to do. People hate leftist identity politics because people hat being stabbed in the back.

None of this is the case for right wing identity politics. People have not sacrificed their own lives and those of their children in the name of right wing ideologies, under the assurance of a right wing elite that everything will be fine, that all of the sceptics are conspiracy theorists who hate everyone, and that none of the right's new powers will be used to bite the hand that feeds them then kick them while their down. Modern right wing identity politics comes from those who upheld the original "no identity politics" agreement. A contract becomes a ball and chain when you're the only one abiding by it's terms.

Attached: knifehead.jpg (600x480, 50K)

Oh don't worry I have been called everything under the sun.

The only thing that matters is power. Once you start seeking individual power you will see why individual liberty is so important.

Start a business and make a shit ton of money then start seeking out like minded individuals. Get rid of all the poor, broke, lazy and unmotivated people in your life even if they are family or friends.

"liberty" is meaningless when resources are scarce and that very same "liberty" entitles outsiders to your own communal resources.

>The only thing that matters is power.
based and James-Burnham-and-Bertrand-De-Jouvenal-pilled

Honk Honk
vocaroo.com/i/s1xu2zn3HiRM

im a retard

Attached: 1555696848602.gif (498x498, 207K)

>It's not just skin color
Wolves sharing a single forest form tribes. There is no "skin colour", nor are there "nations", nor "subspecies", nor "ideologies". yet even here, there are still well defined tribal groups, and every wolf knows precisely to which group they, and other wolves, belong. Wolves that don't engage in this behaviour die, just like wolves that don't eat die. just like wolves that don't drink die, just like wolves that don't mate die out. A tribal is a biological need for wolves, just like food, and water, and sex. Just like how hunger warns us that out need to eat is unfulfilled, what we are seeing today, from both left and right, should warn us that our need for a tribe and common social context is unfulfilled.

"Individualists" (in quotes because classical individualists had no issue with voluntary association and dissociation) claiming
>All societies problems are the result of collectivism, and the only solution is to eliminate group identity
are bullshit merchants just like the communists claiming
>All societies problems are the result of inequality, and the only solution is to eliminate self interest
It is /exactly/ the same line of thought, and it is leading us to exactly the same destination. Tribalism (like self interest) is part of the human condition and the only way they will get what they want is to engineer a new man, which will always create more death, destruction and unaccountability than tribalism (or self interest) generates naturally.

Attached: wolves.jpg (800x516, 102K)