Weed makes me hate niggers, kikes and Bean's so why is it so hated?

Weed makes me hate niggers, kikes and Bean's so why is it so hated?

Attached: weeee.jpg (4096x3072, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDEu-6xg0lI
youtube.com/watch?v=DBe2UYhoyrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it might make a Negro look at a white woman twice.
t.anti-weed shills, over 80 years ago

I mean ok

Attached: 1555696107147.png (800x600, 207K)

degenerate

I'll never understand this notion that weed mellows you out and makes you easy going. The entire world (me included) drops 30 IQ points when I'm on it (I realize this perception is inaccurate, that's because of the drugs, Big Brain.) and fags and nonwhites become demons. I don't know how these little niggers just sit and soak up hours of Adult Swim and vidya on this shit. It makes me want to paint the cockpit of a model airplane or separate jelly beans into like piles. Why do people pay for this garbage again?

thats fair, where do I sign up for the anti-weedgang?

I would literally still be a straight up communist if it weren't for weed. In moderation, weed is both based and redpilled.

Attached: 1542415760655.jpg (960x864, 52K)

>Weed makes me hate niggers, kikes and Bean's so why is it so hated?
stop mixing it with meth.

what the fuck since when do niggers watch adult swim ?

Same OP.
I turned right wing when weed made me just sit and think with deep levels of thought, it's like meditation. Also makes me self critical of my own poor choices in life and makes me want to correct things.
Only do it recreationally though, don't make it a lifestyle.

weird LSD does that for me. LSD is like the actual red pill. We need to seed clouds with the stuff.

>boondocks

That show is very critical of black "culture". I actually love it.

agreed, it is interesting how they incorporate it seamlessly into the writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDEu-6xg0lI

Weed is good. May I smoke my pipe as well. I find that you should take all things in moderation. Vices tend to hold people down in their lives hence the terminology of torture. Blunts are such a waste. To much goes up in smoke. Nothing beats a nice smoking pipe. It saves and gets the job done.

Attached: 1553497540643.jpg (297x302, 13K)

Faggots like this guy turn people off immediately. Once regular blue collar beer drinking Joe picks up smoking weed, the culture of Cannabis will improve.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

For anyone to say 'cept me how long cannabis, opiate or fungi enzyme molecule has been part of the human condition to me? Is laughable... Hint! Central Nervous and Immune System genealogy either exists anatomically due to ancient prolonged generational exposed or it didnt. The books say "Body's Own Making" is responsible tho if not I'm not sure if your ready for this reality.
Start with the unfortunately named "stoned ape theory" by mckenna on jutube and some interesting vids will pop up.

People sell weed on ebay now and make the listing appear to be hempflower. What you do is buy it then once you receive it make a complaint to paypal that the seller actually sold you real weed and you threw it away. You get your money refunded and still keep the weed.

I've often thought how nightmarish it would be if a massive group or crowd of people were hit with LSD all at once, even as a supposed act of benevolence. Even if you try to explain what is going to happen/is happening the sheer panic is going to lead to the a scene of insanity and chaos, because people who are having a bad trip would immediately start infecting others around them to begin freaking out as well.

I don't think LSD is something that you would want to start exposing people to without their consent or knowledge. Without awareness or expectation of a trip people probably think they're losing their minds.

There's someone so butthurt about a plant out there that he made this

What a society, gang weeders rise up

No fucking way I would be putting that shit in my body.
Not to mention, scamming ebay sellers is nigger tier.

No, imagine if a huge group of people were suddenly on salvia.
youtube.com/watch?v=DBe2UYhoyrw

Maybe they're trying to motivate aggression.

>people probably think they're losing their minds.
Why is this a bad thing? I feel like yea people might die most likely but it would likely be the bad people. It would be a very spiritual experience that would help mankind.

War On DRUGS or A War On the MIND, @jutube. After Skool, 254k views, 36:11

Pinned.

>Upper Echelon
>Clearly isn't
Is the shirt supposed to be a joke?

>people would feel like they're going insane and possibly die

>>>>>>DURRR WHY IS THIS A BAD THING????

I can tell you already fried your brain, and I'm a regular user of psychedelics.

Pic related, it's the closest I could get to what I imagine you look like, though I don't think there's a brainlet meme in existence that could convey how stupid you are.

Attached: 1546739261262.png (507x448, 151K)

I get this. I tried it 2-4 times from 18-20 and felt like you say. But then tried it again at 22 and I did feel the relaxation. If you can feel relaxed by it, then I think it's a good tool for relaxing after a WEEK of hardwork. I get high for about 2 hours and then sleep for 8 like normal. Wake up on Sunday and start my week again. But I don't support casual use because I know from experience you can develop a tendency to smoke all day everyday and not want to do anything else (again, there are people who do this and still lead incredibly successful lives but that doesn't mean 90% of the population could do the same)

I personally cannot understand what the fun in being high all the time could be. Seems like that would just ruin the novelty of the psychedelic properties.

wow u gave me 3rd degree burns with that post, better get to the hospital. I think I'll walk.

Terrorist should just figure out how to spike New York’s water supply with LSD, kind of like scarecrow in Batman

Attached: 074E2556-5A8D-435F-AAF5-92302344C2AA.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

Amen. I look at weed like a tonic, it’s more like coffee than it is like beer or wine. When smoke a little (hit or two) I end up getting shit done - whether reading books or chores around the house.

Weed is fine.

Yep.

interesting opinion. I never thought of weed smokers like this

It's a cope for most and stoners are gross. I don't necessarily have an issue with cannabis, but it isn't a good thing to unleash on society without the cultural elements required to reduce abuse. Not everyone has it in them to undertake the spiritual bombardment that occurs when you allow your mind to be altered. Shaman have existed historically for a reason.