Be Edgelord fedora atheist

>be Edgelord fedora atheist
>think that “science” can quantify and produce empirical evidence for your feelings about your identity
I know this tweet is old, but has Richard Dawkins always been a retarded hack?

Attached: 883AA8BB-D4A4-4796-AC55-53AE34D1B020.jpg (1242x1520, 513K)

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should never be encouraged, and same goes for believing in fairy tales and cloud wizards

He's right though.

This is a blatant lie. Claiming science can "prove" transgenderism is no different than claiming science can "prove" the existence of god.

>the science that we allow and fund says
Ok dude

That's a fair compromise, I will accept treating trans as a medical problem to be treated if we also treat religion that way and enforce it. Lock up all trans and theists until they are cured, no exceptions.

Isn't it up to science to define what gender is, just like they can define Pluto as being a planet, realize they were wrong, and admit Pluto was never a planet.

Science cannot prove the metaphysical. Science is limited to the physical realm. Comparing a rock floating in space that we can see with a giant telescope to the thoughts floating in your head is an invalid comparison

Science is a tool. Using it as a belief system is for gay retards

You consider gender metaphysical?
It's just a category humans create.

Depends if you're talking about science or science™

I don't, the gender cultists do. That's why they think gender is a social construct.

No, the fact studies have shown transgenderism is a social contagion it should not be celebrated accepted or approved as it has demonstratably reached other children, so anyone who doesn't want a healthy kid to become trans should not expose their children to it, and have a right to protect children from it as they do any other threat to a child's health.

>the science is clear
Except after all these years "science" still can't decide what the new definition of gender should be, only that the old one is somehow no longer valid.

>Mental illness
>sexual dysfunctionality
>A billion stds
>Exterminating the human race
>Valid

Lol ok

Attached: 1548702178847.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>giving men who feel female estrogen and mutilating their genitals forcing them to rely on pharmaceuticals for their entire life
>instead of giving him testosterone so he feels like a man

(((Science)))

It's odd how they so confidently claim that all behavior associated with males and females are socially constructed, while simultaneously claiming that the desire to be the opposite sex is not...

I can get maybe mulling over the idea, but confidently claiming both things seems schizophrenic.

Attached: 347385.png (540x610, 177K)

Unless I misunderstand the meaning of "social construct," it is. It's just a category, it doesn't matter. Sex is genetic and measurable, you can be XX or XY, and there are rare cases of XXY etc. but it's like having 12 fingers, it's an interesting genetic abnormality. No reason to discriminate against folks with 12 fingers. Gender is a label we create though, if you want it to matter to you, okay, but I don't care what gender someone is, identify as a pumpkin for all I care.

Lol, there is literally no real science at all backing up transgenderism

This reason alone is enough to hold the medical community accountable. Hope these docs have malpractice insurance.

Attached: 1547364511162.jpg (772x507, 116K)

No it's not just a random label, stop changing the definitions of words. The etymology literally roots to gene, as in born, or what you are born with when categorizing sex.

There is no such thing as "gender," dipshit.

He said recently that Brexit makes him ashamed to be British, so fuck him.

wrong
gender is biological
if you were born with a hole you're a woman, if you were born with a rod, you're a man, everything else is either indian cult shit or mental illness

That's biological sex, gender apparently is the collection of traits traditionally associated with sex, i.e. masculinity and femininity.
But gender was brought into the public eye by a disgusting pedophile of the chosen, so fuck it.

yes, (((scientists))) have reached a consensus that it is natural

No, that's sex. "Gender" is newspeak that has a vague meaning of something like "stereotypes associated with biological sex." But since it is a BS term, it doesn't actually have a referent or fixed definition, so the meaning is changed to fit whatever political goals it is being used for at the time.

>Poses no threat.
That's debatable.

What the fuck does 'valid' mean? That's not a scientific question.

yes

and so have all atheists

too much of a bitch to admit GOD is real

Well that makes sense because Richard Dawkins is not a scientist

>mfw I cannot immediately refute this

Attached: 8418BB20-80D4-4DCE-8F4F-057F3EC2E920.gif (314x286, 3.97M)