Why is a stimulant drug that is similar to cocaine allowed in society?

I know it helps you wake up, "be productive" which isn't really the case, but its a mild stimulants tolerance builds in less than a week if you drink really little amount. Please tell me why is this shit allowed? No this isn't a healthy drink just because it has antioxidants, fruits have too, the health benefits is still out of debate yet the negatives are not.

Attached: coffee1.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=caffeine health
youtu.be/MvCp0XtXYXw
abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/good-news-coffee-lovers-study-finds-live-longer/story?id=56336150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all marketing. Our drug laws makes no sense.
Cigarettes are deadly and addictive and DON'T EVEN GET YOU HIGH and harm those around you who aren't even doing the drug, yet that's legal.

Because no one sucks dick for coffee

Modanifil is /ourdrug/

because it's not cocaine

It tastes good.

That is legacy though. If tobacco came on the market now it would be illegal immediately. You couldn’t sell it.

please learn to use ncbi and learn how to research drugs.

Coffee and tea are safe. You can have them daily no problem.

This.
Or cigs. You don't like it don't drink it. Fuck right out o here

>repeating Jew anti-smoking agenda
>cancer from fiberglass filters
>lung disease from inhaling glue and industrially bleached papers

"it's tobacco that's dangerous!"

because there are additional taxes on it, just like on tobacco

>Don't smoke tobacco Goyim, have some weed instead. It's better for you!

i get your sidepoint, but the poster you were responding to was saying that its not tobacco that is superharmful, its the way cigarettes containing tobacco are manufactured that is more harmful. He was trying to say that if you were to smoke natural tobacco out of a stone or glass pipe, then the harm would be much less than is reported
Is that right? I don't mean to represent you

>Why is a stimulant drug that is similar to caffeine disallowed in society?

If you think cocaine and coffee are basically the same maybe you should go back to your stormfag board and cry about "muh degenerates" to other anal traps who care

Yes, you can safely smoke plain old tobacco with no harmful additives. If you want to get crazy, apply a fresh fruit juice to the leaves before smoking.

Because ameritards are Jewish golems who can't think for themselves.

Attached: image.jpg (752x1000, 914K)

All stimulants are unnatural and unhealthy.

>I don't like coffee, so ban it

The sad sad state of this board.....

That's because it's available on every street corner for a dollar you moronic faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (3459x2544, 3.75M)

You're right, the ban on cocaine should be repealed as well, fucking retards banning it because they didn't like it.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 1.17M)

Ironically, removing a ban on cocaine would instantly make the street cocaine available much more safe and pure.

This is what happened after '16

>The government is evil and corrupt
>That's why I want my big nanny government running my life
>They know best

Why are you a faggot

It would put the CIA out of business, and we can't have that ;^)

>Please tell me why is this shit allowed?
profit moneys

every drink that makes money is salt sugar and caffeine

>the ban on cocaine should be repealed as well,
betting Trump would vote yes on that move BIGLY

>the street cocaine
dude if your cocaine doesn't come in a bottle that says Pfizer on the label just kill yourself and start over

I don't use cocaine. I wouldn't know about medical grade vs street.

Have you ever done cocaine?

Its not smart to make cocaine legal, imagine just a fucking kid getting to cocaine from anywhere thinking its candy, ye wonder why it isn't much more available.

also i never said caffeine is 1:1 cocaine but its also a stimulant with similar altough much much weaker effects.

People are literally jittering on withdrawals if they don't get their fix. It's a sick society we live in.

>Because no one sucks dick for coffee

Because it's not illegal and therefore cheap.

This.

Have you, faggot? Cocaine is a smoother high than caffeine, which leaves you jittery and scatterbrained. Bitch. Caffeine has a worse fuckin' crash too.

Attached: image.jpg (546x707, 305K)

If a kid gets into coke then it's the parents fault. Guns are legal and if a kid shoots himself with a gun in his home it's still the parents fault. Be an adult and lock your drugs up.

> if cocaine is legal that means they're going to start selling it next to the fuckin' chewing gum for any child to buy
t. retarded Jewish faggot who doesn't know what he's fuckin' talking about who needs to fuckin' die

Attached: image.jpg (786x954, 378K)

If you don't feel guilt when you drink coffee and think about those homeless people then u have big problems

You need to learn to use NCBI.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=caffeine health

cocaine can be snorted from anywhere

everything is truly a matter of dosage and personal body chemistry, if you do a high dose of either you will be extremely jittery and scatterbrained, but in a normal dose of either most people will not be
Some people are extremely sensitive to either one or both though

NCBI is a great platform, but you also need to learn how to interpret studies.

That doesn't even fuckin' mean anything you dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (247x369, 73K)

but there are already so many better legal stimulants

someone got triggered because his drug is not available.

I’ve never heard of anyone sucking dick for a cup of coffee.

youtu.be/MvCp0XtXYXw

Hit the piece.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

cocaine is a smoother high until you start sweating buckets and constantly trying to get a word in edgewise with people. also caffeine crash does not even compare to coke crash where you're fiending for more more and desperately messaging every dealer on your phone.

the one thing i will concede though is i accidentally had too much caffeine and had a panic attack twice while i've never had a panic attack even after doing blow for 18 hours straight.

Cocaine lasts much shorter than caffeine as well, which is why "one dose" of cocaine often leads to more "doses", unlike caffeine which many people only drink one "dose" of a a time

It will be a thing once the next recession hits

I've never heard of coffee being worth more than its weight in gold, either, you fuckin' inbred faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (951x972, 178K)

>arguing a hypothetical
Bad form

How many lives have been ruined because of coffee? And no, niggers or shitskins don't count. Go pay 10% of your income to a hierarchy of pedophiles you Mormon retard

I think quite a lot actually. Its much more subtle, but caffeine has been heavily linked to anxiety and depression.

> takes cut up garbage filled with amphetamines
> thinks he knows what cocaine is like

Attached: image.jpg (800x527, 445K)

If coffee were more expensive, I'd blow some dude in a back alley for it.

Attached: Nobody wants this.png (267x200, 18K)

pure caffeine is probably worth its weight in silver lol

I'm a high school dropout. Was never taught argumentation ethics.

Its pretty fucking simple you autistic fuckwads. I can have a cup or two of coffee throughout the day and this keeps me fueled and upbeat for the entire day. Compared to coke you need a line every 20 minutes or you turn into a violent maniac

It should be
>coffee = cocaine
Let's compare apples and oranges and make an argument.
Literal retard soiboi
You've got cum in your patchy beard dickweed.

Imagine thinking caffeine has as much of a psychological effect or induces as much of a dependency as opiates, meth or alcohol. Retard.

If caffeine came on the market today it would probably also get banned.

It is all legacy and it makes no sense, just politicians scare mongering and blaming society's problems on chemicals so they don't have to fix them.

t. retard
Structurally, not very similar. In terms of physiological effects, both are stimulants and both reduce the re-uptake of dopamine. However, cocaine is much more effective at this than caffeine, which is why caffeine is less addictive.

You can buy a fuckin' tub of it for like 40 dollars you incel. 40 dollars won't even get you a fuckin' gram of coke, bitch. They're in a completely different price range, what part of that are you too fuckin' stupid to understand motherfucker? Get the FUCK off my board DUMB ASS.

Attached: image.jpg (250x248, 25K)

Coffee makes me sleepy. I'm full of energy and focused, I take one sip and suddenly I can't think straight anymore. Shitty meme drug for nu-males.

Tea leaves are very much healthy. The same can be said of coca leaves, but the chemical process that they go through to produce cocaine removes any of these benefits. If people were snorting raw caffeine instead of brewing it in a tea then you might have a case here.

> if a drug has a risk of dependency it needs to be banned because we're all niggers who can't control ourselves
t. leftist faggot

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 176K)

You can get addicted to anything. While it might sound comedic to some people, actually had to spend 29 days in the facility because I was addicted to Twitter for over 20 hours a day. This is during the Mizzou and Ferguson shit. I have to say it was fun trolling the shit out of media organizations and low IQ niggers, but it takes a toll on you.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/Wellness/good-news-coffee-lovers-study-finds-live-longer/story?id=56336150

Why isn't cocaine allowed you utter faggot?

> coca leaves are chewed in the jungle primarily for the stimulant effects
> refining the leaves into cocaine removes all benefits
> cocaine is literally used for its stimulant effects

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 194K)

Guess twitter needs to be banned because you're a fucking failure then, huh retard?

Attached: image.jpg (899x899, 247K)

>no one sucks dick for coffee
t. has never been to the men's restrooms at Starbucks.

Going to drink my coffee regardless. Sorry your soimilk doesn't go good with it......

My concern with cocaine is that its highly-addictive nature makes it prone to causing people to spend all of their money, sell all of their worldly possessions, and go into debt (or steal) to get enough money to buy more. People can and do completely ruin their lives over getting addictive drugs like cocaine, heroin, etc. While legalization would probably bring the cost down, it wouldn't do anything to address the problems associated with addiction. I think putting into place a good harm-reduction program is far more important than whether the drug itself is legal or illegal, and in fact keeping it illegal (but probably decriminalized significantly) may be the most effective way to keep societal ills caused by addiction under control.
Price going down -> more availibility -> more harm.

>having a bad day
>say fuck it lets go to the local pharm
>get cocaine
>fuck my life

do you think this is a good idea?
you ruin yourself and everyone around you

go back to art school, drugs aren't your forte

Proof?

your choice, i wouldn't try try to help a cocaine addict either.

I'm a pharm student.

I see no evidence whatsoever to back up your claim except a leaky anus.

That's true but caffeine and cocaine work in different ways.

Ya MY choice dickbreath. People are going to do what they want regardless of your petulant whining.

> Why is a stimulant drug that is similar to cocaine

Attached: ernest.jpg (528x759, 37K)

I'm the CTO of Goldman Sachs and the Vice President of Walgreens.

I know, I still spread information about the truth.

Attached: peterson.jpg (220x309, 14K)

I'll ingest or not ingest whatever the hell I please and will not allow the government to dictate that. And no, I dont drink coffee or do drugs but disagree with it in principle.

le "why is x banned but x is legal" meme

i remember when i was 12

Coffee is fucking based and redpilled. Theres literally too many good things to say about Coffee, if you're worried about drinks that do more harm than good, start with the soda jew OP.

Attached: 1314258379160.jpg (182x210, 24K)

>Caffeine has a worse fuckin' crash too.

Attached: 1543038181554.gif (320x352, 837K)

Banned? Certainly, but not for the reason that you think.

Whaddyahmean I'm a failure? I had a hell of a time.

LOL
Uses Juden Peterstien to show he's "intelligent"

Ask oldtimers, they'll all tell you stimulants are bad. If you need to prove it to yourself, google it, or just ignore advice and prove it to yourself the old fashioned way.

Attached: 1510677938528.jpg (500x492, 46K)

Dear God, that explains your retardation perfectly.

Pharma-fags only need to memorize and regurgitate. That's your life for the next 30 yrs, enjoy it.

Same reason why weed is socially acceptable, it causes little to no harm and benefits people who use it responsibly or medically

I enjoy researching and making new drugs that will hopefully save people, thanks.

>oldtimers

They drink coffee non-stop in the oldtimers homes.
Is that why they don't live to become 200?

Fuck off mormon

Don't say no one tried to warn you.

Attached: pepe-elder.png (547x1198, 248K)

The question is: "Why isn't cocaine allowed in society?"
The answer is: niggers.

Like oxycotin, right???