White Woman Attacked Openly in Public in European City by a NIGGER

a white woman got attacked by a nigger on the streets of Barcelona, Spain, and no white men came to help or defend her.

This is the future white women chose when they voted for mass immigration and open borders. White women deserve this.

womenarestupid.site/blog/white-woman-attacked-openly-in-public-in-european-city

Attached: 1554649429781.jpg (559x990, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/young-woman-cultural-enrichment-mugger-barcelona-public-unable-act-spain/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Barcelona /type/op/
britannica.com/topic/Abbasid-caliphate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Spain
>White

We seen it already

You can't actually blame women for any of their decisions since they're retarded children incapable of responsibility

she voted for them to live in her country

They would have been arrested for helping, them doxxed and fired and never have a good job again.
I wonder why no one helped her?

WE WUZ BARCELONAS AND SHIETT

okay white trash mutt.

Hi, hole.

GOOD
Bitch is getting what she vote for

Amen

yeah fuck this crap. fucking faggot's been sleeping for weeks.

They voted for it LOL, serves em right

Attached: 18812167_303.jpg (700x394, 50K)

>Meme flag
>White

Attached: 1554735657855.jpg (280x513, 16K)

>Murica white
Dat education sysem dou

>Spain isn’t white

Attached: 34FED9E7-8935-4624-9035-96A36B39C8F1.jpg (1389x1805, 791K)

People like you are such terrible faggots. You don't even dare to attack THIS filthy skinny faggot illegal nobody nigger. Not even push him away. Please lay down in a corner curled up and die.

these whores getting what they deserve

>Brazilian women
>Not trannys

Man, I was in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful old architecture was plenty to be sure, but in the old parts of town the streets stank of piss and excrement. After nightfall niggers roamed the streets everywhere trying to trick or rob you.

spanish women voted for open borders

they deserve this and more

100%, hope they learn their lesson and get mutilated, stupid whores deserve it

Attached: retard.jpg (1000x750, 169K)

fuck off you white-knight faggot cuck

Yeah, I was surprised based on the interactions I had there that the spanish women seemed as feminist if not more than swedish ones.

bestgore.com/beheading/young-woman-cultural-enrichment-mugger-barcelona-public-unable-act-spain/

Attached: 6F0D515B-4DB7-4502-AB16-E197E80270E4.jpg (399x385, 44K)

i heard the same, that Spanish women are the worst feminists in the world

They enjoy getting assaulted by knee grows its a fetish.

Attached: 2B63A107-ED08-46CD-B0D6-779A1E996150.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>56 speaks

yea obviously

women love rape

>that flag
>that post

WE WUZ DRACULAS AND SHIT

we wuz roasties and sheet

t. kike buthurt expeled in 1492

She's a strong, independent woman and doesn't need a man to save her! So, why bother?

This is what women wanted; this is what they get. Crying about being "attacked", or whatever it is, won't do anything good.

>Argentina
Now there's a white country.
Game over

I was in Alacante once. I was surprised by the sheer amount of cripples and beggars I saw roaming around. Later I was in a small village in cantiabra called Dan Sebastian and it was amazing, felt like I was 100 years in the past. Is lower Spain just a shithole?

Yeah I'm such a cuck for not being afraid of some shitty illegal ape. Get gassed you fucking 13 year old little child.

Attached: rapefugees-rapists-welcome-1-resized.png (627x476, 414K)

>barcelona
>not bar-the-lona
why would you expect non-eunuchs to live in a place where the default dialect is literally a fag lisp?

why help women who berate us and want us locked up for resisting mass immigration. all the women in my life are super pozzed blue pilled. this is what they want.

>UMAD CALIPHATE
>EUROPEAN
kekd hard

Attached: CWXmhrK.jpg (1458x620, 121K)

90% of young women in spain are sjw pro refugee trash

>Mongol Khanate talking shit

t.Alberto Barbossa

Attached: 1231231355.gif (244x230, 898K)

are you mexican or something

Jesus, the amount of times this thread has been made.
Shill your retarded blog on R*edit, cunt.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Barcelona /type/op/

lit who?

Here's to more attacks!

This stupid faggot, kys divide and conquer.

Attached: 1551587981228.png (330x377, 137K)

agree

I can and I will.

And then...

It overthrew the Umayyad caliphate in 750 ce and reigned as the ʿAbbāsid caliphate until it was destroyed by the Mongol invasion in 1258.
the caliphate now turned eastward
britannica.com/topic/Abbasid-caliphate

The long and short of it was it was short
Besides Berbers in North-Africa where those who were in charge

Attached: main-qimg-b9de37d5845208a69bf310610d92f304.gif (862x491, 61K)

>facing possible legal trouble or being doxxed from being caught on film to help some stranger female who is probably a libcunt anyway

lmao @ your life

Imagine being a Muslim who just had the chance to come to a new country, where there isn't any war. You're then greeted to 3 prime white beauties welcoming you with open arms and are allowed to rape then whenever you want and you'll get mo punishment.

That's the exact thing I was replying to and I called him out for it, retarded nerd.

>rape
No I think it's supposed to just work with their consent too.

imagine trying to lurk as antifa.

yea he is spaming it to divide man and women, when it happened it was here all day at least for week. guess what flag, another memeflag.

fuck you

idk why but i find random flies on 4head extremely funny

Attached: ohmygodthefly.gif (480x242, 1022K)

Attached: detail-businessman-rubbing-his-hands-together-29774431.jpg (800x531, 49K)

what rating do they get in Germany?
Right to me is a 6/10
Middle is a 7/10
Right is a 8/10

Attached: 1498997036308.png (1440x1440, 724K)

She voted for this.

>Let fem eat rape.

Attached: 1518535295372m.jpg (653x1024, 136K)

Maybe if you do hold them responsible they will eventually learn. This is why our children went from being obedient and willing to learn and work to being brats, since they are not held responsible for their actions until they're like 24, at which point they crash and burn because they can't deal with the real world.

What happened with the whole "Euroweek" shit in Poland or wherever? I remember a while back seeing a lot of threads about it but nothing for a while now.

Can't say I'm surprised, bumb blackies will try to start anything at any opportunity

who knows

ITT Faggots butthurt over a feminist getting her shit pushed in

You deserve Islam in your lands.

Islam is awesome

these white cunts deserve it

Whats this bitch-ass whiny blog site about anyway? you're hurting your case with cuck MGTOW shit.

Fpbp

>and no white men came to help or defend her.

has this been a requirement of white men?

and if immigrants are so amazing, why didn't the immigrants save her?

She voted for open borders and acceptance and got them.

Attached: 1555711926128.gif (607x609, 754K)