Was Muhammad a false prophet?

Who was speaking through Muhammad, if not God?

There is far more historical evidence surrounding the life of Muhammad than that of Jesus...which isn't to suggest Jesus wasn't real! He rose from the dead and was indeed a prophet, but not the final prophet.

Attached: 19BFBF39-FB6E-46C6-A5FB-F4707CFF831A.jpg (800x600, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allah is obviously a demon. Look at the fruit of his teachings..

>There is far more historical evidence surrounding the life of Muhammad than that of Jesus
I was gonna ask "are you out of your mind?" but after opening the thread I see you're a muslim. You people are dumb as rocks.

Do you truly believe that a sand nigger went inside a cave and saw an angel in the middle of the desert ?

Hey, they don't tolerate fruits, they toss them.

Who was speaking through Muhammad, if not God? Satan.

No, There isn't far more historical evidence surrounding the life of Muhammad than that of Jesus. In fact outside of Islamic sources there is next to nothing about Muhammad. Islamic sources themselves paint Mohammad and illiterate.
In fact the quran itself was pieced together in the 9th century from numerous sources. Wheres Romans were talking about Jesus in 70 AD and 130 ad and we have those sources including those from Chinese and Indian scholars. Even Islamic scholars talk about Jesus.

The bible calls you an antichrist because you deny Jesus is the son of God. Repent of believing in a satanic religion and believe that Jesus is the son of God and paid for your sin.

Muslims worship the same God as Christians: the God of Abraham.
Arab Christians also refer to God as Allah.

Do you truly believe that a "sand nigger" died on a cross for your sins?

>pic related
You know it to be true.

Attached: 1552932760044.jpg (800x800, 279K)

You stupid fucking idiot ass muslim that's because the word for God in Arabic was changed to Allah, it's not because they are worshipping your fake god.

Jesus was not the Son of God. The Quran tells us so. Why do you deny the Word of God?

If you deny the son, you deny the father also. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. You will burn in hell forever as catholics, jews, mormons, jws, buddhists etc all will because they dont believe Jesus paid for their sin. All of the false religions teach you must work your way to heaven, denying the sacrifice Jesus paid for them.

Attached: tatiana-soskins-pig.jpg (480x342, 37K)

>slavery
Rome sided with the Confederacy in the Civil War
>rape
>pedophilia
Lmao clean your own house first

We worship the same God. You merely deny the legitimacy of the Final Prophet.

Who is a liar but he that denieth Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.

there's nothing here you could hope to find that would enhance your connection with God

>muh sola fide
Lmao get a load of this prot scum. Burn in hell, heretic.

Jesus never claimed he was the Son of God. That was a myth propagated by his apostles after he rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven.

Imagine being a Christian:

> Believe God has incarnate himself in human
> Believes God shits and pees
> Believes God killed himself
> Believes God died
> Believes God prayed to himself
> Believes God has more personalities
> Believes God scarified himself for other people

We don't limit God because God as perfect attributes and because we accept these attributes we cannot believe He would do some stuff. Your argument is invalid, I can ask you the same question: Can God kill himself? If you say yes you're a fool and if you say no I will ask: Then you're limiting God and you're blasphemy spreading... We muslims says no: God doesn't kill himself because it doesn't fit His Majesty and His attributes. Christianity is influenced by European pagan cults and Hinduism, it's a religion for braindead people.

Here is the most important moment of your life, I am a Holy Ghost filled Christian showing you the bible way to heaven. The worlds deceit and your own idiocy will try to blind you to the importance of this situation you are in right now. Will you humble yourself and hear the gospel? Will you reject it? Heaven or hell is on the line.

youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU

Yaaasdsss jizzus wanna cum in da kidddiezxxxz

If you are sincere in this belief then go read john 3 from your king james bible. If you are an insincere antichrist that denies Jesus is the son, then I curse you in the name of the Lord.

>be Mohamed
>be a sexually abused orphan
>marry elderly wife who employs you trading camels
>suffer epileptic seizures
>be convinced you're possessed by devils
>hide inside dark desert caves for long periods
>get choked by demons trying to kill you
>confide in your wife that you are going insane
>wife convinces you it's actually good spirits trying to talk to you
>go back inside a cave, more epileptic seizures, now hear "angel Jibril" commanding you to deliver messages
>wife and uncle popularize you as a "prophet"
>claim that for 500 years the Bible was wrong, but now "angel Jibril" chose you to set the record straight
>name your uncle's plagerized Bible stories "the Koran"
>your old wife dies
>become cult leader
>take 19 wives and sex-slaves
>kill anybody who rejects you
>1400 years later, have 1.6 billion deluded followers

Proving Allah is the goddess Isis
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ

Attached: goddesses of islam.png (850x720, 1.08M)

>Jesus never claimed he was the Son of God
Yes He did.

Matthew 15:13
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

James 2:17
Stay defeated.

Be cursed with disease and confusion sodomite. Kill yourself before you harm any other normal people. There is degrees of torment in hell, you can limit your suffering if you kill yourself now instead of racking up more judgement.

The Quran is just a bootleg Bible.

i could do that thing where i interact with their soul and just cut to the chase and push them with both hands and when they try to walk away and they turn i push their souls again by being right in front again but i never left the first position as well and this means im in more than 1 place at 1 time and after about 9 mes and we are just pushing them this is kind of funny. its not a complete effect unless im saying something and im not pushing them hard just kind of like hey. people tend to just stand there at that point its like instantly they know theres no point in playing rough

the persons ego wont know but there id will and they will feel different

Matthew was written many decades after Jesus ascended to heaven

The Bible is the prequel to the Quran

>christian advocating suicide
How barbaric!

That chapter and book is addressed to the brethren, which you are not because you have not believed the record God gave of his son. Because you dont have the Holy Ghost or Jesus in you, you dont understand the scriptures. I am doing the works so my faith is not dead right now. When im backslidden and fall into a worldly lifestyle then my faith is dead. If I never believed Jesus when he said "Verily, verily, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life" then my faith was non existent and couldnt be dead or alive.

And the koran was written several hundreds of years after Christ warned against false prophets.

Why does the koran contain accusations against Abraham's father when not even the old testament says anything about it?

Attached: 3242432.png (1488x1073, 90K)

Attached: 53D1F51C-9FDE-474C-B8E2-713367F46DFC.jpg (853x861, 210K)

Islamic scriptures inform us that the most wretched name in day the othe resurrection is Malik al-Amlak, king of kings that is in English. Allah pretty m6ch reveals himself here, as king of kings is Messiah, Jesus.

desu shia is the true islam
we don't believe Muhammad was a pedo
we don't believe Muhammad fucks goats
we don't believe that killing others is good
we believe in saint

Jesus never warned against Muhammad. In fact, he prophesied him. The Gospels, largely fiction, were written decades after the fact!

The black is an antichrist who was kicked out of the church, nevertheless whats worse? Burning in hell next to Christ rejecting kikes or a racemix marriage?

He was the necessary Prophet for Arabs.

Isn't it funny how Christians always call Islam a warring death cult, when Christianity's death toll is millions upon millions greater?

I curse you in the name of the Lord. May God increase his wrath upon you for lying about him and his word. The more you spread the lie of your antichrist religion, the more your curse will affect your life.

>prot slobbers for the bbc
Kek

Who the fuck cares Paki? Your shitty religion and all others are bullshit.

Yes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM

Mehmmit just had seizures and made shit up on the fly you absolute retard

Is it though?

>Yes
/thread

"yeah let's just kill everyone in the name of jesus/Muhammad or moses"
who cares
this planet is fucked anyways

Mohammed and Allah are both described in John's Revelation. The False prophet and the beast.

fucking newfag

Fuck off fag

Demon possession is more accurate. The new testament says the spirit of antichrist has gone into the world and who is antichrist but he that denieth Jesus is the son of God?

A curse upon your house! May your wife bear no fruit!

don't Christians burn witches or some shit

Racemixers burn in hell too. Stop subverting gods creation.

Islam is an extremely well engineered to do and continue doing evil. It was made either by a demon antichrist or a Jew trying to create an orc Army agianst rome.

biased Christians can't leave out the other prophets that spoke to God
in this argument

>A religion that teaches violence, death, and bloody conquest. People who want to leave it are put to death.
>isthisthewordofgod.jpg
Mohammad was clearly possessed by Satan. They even talk about how he would convulse and shake about just like people do when they are possessed.

What evil are you referring to?

So Moses is burning in hell? Listen to yourself. Even Moses brother Aaron was mad at him for racemixing but God said nothing about it except for stating the fact in the bible. Jesus said there is no marriage in heaven. There is no commandment against racemixing so it is not a sin. You can be against it as I am, I also dont like it but we cannot say its a sin to do it.

he was possessed by demons

Correct. They deny the Final Prophet.

retard couldn't even read.

>violence, death, and bloody conquest

Attached: 236C5284-9D0B-4400-98BA-A0C358827C1C.jpg (1600x1200, 1.11M)

Islam was build around the conquest of Arabia retard.

>People who want to leave it are put to death.

Attached: D6A691CB-5442-4200-B526-B4DB6EADD6F5.jpg (638x282, 96K)

Christianity is only alive today because of the conquest of the New World and Africa.

Muhhamed was a rambling autist who said he was a prophet so he could fuck nine year olds

It's not your place or authority to curse people, leaf. All will come to account on the day of Judgement.

Wasn't Mary only 12 when she bore Jesus?

That's funny. If you believe Jesus exists as a prophet, why do you choose to listen to only some things he said. He specifically said that many false prophets would come after him until he returns.

fuckin kek, thanks user

So say all prophets. Why do you believe Jesus when Moses said there would be false prophets after him?

Christians did conquer. But war and conquest is not codified into the religion. Forgiveness and mercy is. Islam is the opposite. Islam glorifies suicide and murder, telling its adherents that if you kill yourself or murder for allah that that is the way to heaven. Anyone with two brain cells should be able to see that is an evil teaching to the very core.

Attached: 1555660065878.jpg (1000x1342, 220K)

>May your wife bear no fruit!
isn't this a blessing? who wants a fag as a child

Dumbass fuckin bible thumper, you're no better than muslims with you imaginary friend.

What is the Crusade if not the Christian "jihad"?
Hypocrite that you are!

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1555357676575.jpg (700x700, 88K)

Christianity brought people out of such savagery. Nowhere in the teachings of Christ does it condone what many so called Christians have done in history. If Jesus were present for the Spanish inquisition he would rebuke those people, Muhammad would have exalted them.

Muhammad spoke his own words and nothing else. He roughly copied Jewish Torah and Christian Worship to unite the muslims and grow powerful. This is why the religion is so similar to both of those religions but is so evil. It's a copy of the truth of the Father as corrupted by a man (not a prophet).

fpbp

Mohammed was just a demon trying to corrupt the Gospel but his false message only spreaded to sandmonkeys, and, according to current degeneracy, we are near the end of times, when all the people following the beast will be throwed in hell.

Attached: satan3.jpg (376x455, 43K)

Reminder 90% of anti-Islam threads are made by Jews trying to incite World War 3

Attached: protocols8527.jpg (444x770, 195K)

Hell doesn't exist you fuckin lunatic

>If Jesus were present for the Spanish inquisition he would rebuke those people
Woah, so you know more about Jesus than most Christian scholars and every pope who has ever existed????

The Crusade was a self defense response to you fucking camel jockeys literally trying to conquer all of Europe and force us to convert or be put to the sword. The fact that Muslims try to play the victim in the Crusades is incredible to me. How can someone be so blind?

Glorification of conquest by the sword, rape, and true authoritarian law. Islam basically has the dark side of the right wing, while at the same time avoiding the self destructive dark side of the left. It's a perfect war machine in that way, lots of angry Men and fertile women to keep pumping them out. It has designed written all over it, nothing like that comes naturally.

I know what Jesus taught in the bible, and what the Apostles who knew him wrote. The words of Jesus and the Apostles carry more authority than so called Scholars and Popes of the middle ages. Many Christians believe a majority of Catholic Popes are burning in hell. You've never read the bible have you?

It's all the same shit user. The lesser of two evils is not good.

Attached: 1555234766538.jpg (500x522, 82K)

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

Attached: A717CE3A-7CE8-4C6C-A67D-1416B90623AB.jpg (550x541, 94K)

"Crusade" is the Christian concept of Holy War, i.e. war that is just because it is in the service of God.
What is your opinion of the Northern Crusades or the Albigensian Crusade?

Allah wears the crown. Submit to your creator you niggers.

Attached: 1216722F-1B27-49CA-AAC3-D5E0503D9993.png (2560x1707, 101K)

We will show you snowniggers who is the lord within 30 years when we buy and sell your women like toys.

Attached: 37F22F48-C2CF-44A8-A004-F641411C72AB.jpg (1280x1280, 87K)

gee, i wonder why someone who came along like 6-800 years later has a bigger presence in terms of literature.............. i dont know much about islam apart from what the news says. never read the quran. i only know the bits that scare people. i do however, get on with muslims that i know. the ones i know, are quite respectable.

>conquest by the sword
Christian colonization of the New World and Africa. Not to mention the eradication of pagans throughout Europe.
>rape
lmao, clean your own house
>authoritarian
The Pope is an absolute monarch

>Popes of the middle ages
It is still the belief of the Catholic Church to this day that the Inquisition was justified.

>"Crusade" is the Christian concept of Holy War, i.e. war that is just because it is in the service of God.
None of that is in the Bible or the teachings of Christ at all. The difference between Islam and Christianity is that when Christians do evil that are disobeying God, but when Muslims do evil they are faithfully following their religion.

Attached: 1555653268960.jpg (332x581, 38K)

cool dick and balls sign bro

Attached: 1548253007364.png (554x572, 460K)

The Northern crusade was an absolute mistake and we pay the price for it to this day. One big Christian mistake doesn't exonerate thousands of Islamic ones though.