/balt/

yare yare I see your next move Russia

Attached: 30DA687600000578-3430259-image-a-82_1454539973880.jpg (634x381, 78K)

we don't care about you at all

This

Attached: goebbels.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Russia is a shit hole very third world

Scatvia is a shithole

If this happens one more time, I swear to God that I hope when they push back the Russians again they take those Russian fags living here too

They will just nuke you and your pathetic country if that happens

what exactly does russia gain from capturing narva?

your paranoia is showing

Fuck you Lithuania, you know we're better than you

Maybe at eating shit

Narva is one way street to Tallinn baka!

Latvia you are so cute :3 muahh

one of the better parts

baltics are literally white niggers. Name 2 world tier baltic scientists or authors.

Bunch of retards who do nothing but scream about muh russia.

Hell yeah, love ya, but fuck Lithuania, buncha suicidal fags

Too late, you already lost.

Attached: 8804613.jpg (1000x666, 100K)

This. All of our scientists are either jews or slavs

Gtfo 56% mutt

russia doesn't want the baltics moron they already have a naval base in kaliningrad

I made your mum scream last night

That's because we have a collapsed economy and no good good-for-nothings, that just want to get payed for drinking all day. We literally have to build from scratch and the locals are moving to "better countries" because they believe foreign media

How do you know? You live like 3000km away fuck off,you dont know shit cuck

>This coming from a literal nigger

Funny how the economical part of that that only works for white people but when its blacks its cause they're subhumans huh?

Niggers are not humans true

But honestly Nazism would've been the best for us if it would've stayed a while longer. We can all agree that the Jews are at fault here

i don't need to live near you to realise there's no strategic purpose for russia to capture the baltics

Well then you dont know shit

yare yare take a closer look
it is you who has lost!

Zidrunas Savickas makes up alot, though.

the realise they are fearmongering you about russia is justify defence spending

Hitler wanted to genocide everyone in Eastern Europe and infest it with Germano master race

>Russia doesnt want Finland,Baltics,Ukraine,Belarus,Poland,Germany,Great Britain,Muttmerica,Israel,France,Italy,Romania,Hungary,Croatia,Serbia ETC ETC
KEK EVERYTIME. Can you tell us eternal faglo which countries Russia would annex if it could?

braliukai...

Fuck off rusky

Fine by me, I would've loved here anyway, but slightly better. With how Germany is now it'd still be shit, but better than useless Russians

russian nigger detected. Theres no justification needed for defence, enjoy sharia law

And they will spare your amazing first world tier country? We are on the same boat here, don't be a fag or go hang youself

Quite true. The only non-meme reason they'd ever want to do it is better access to the Baltic Sea. Right now they're stuck using a narrow corridor of international waters between Finland and Estonia.

Give one good reason why he'd ever risk invading some shithole with no redeeming features latvia risking losing everything that he has

russia wants influence, sure. but there's no need to annex countries especially after what happened last time

I have no Russian blood for at least 4 generations. Try again.

who needs enemies with friends like this

Attached: 1554826189111.jpg (960x870, 32K)

Deep down we know that no one cares.Our media just has to give us an enemy to be scared from so they could herd us like cattle

Suicidal lithuanian faggot starting argument with brothers

Don't bully your little brother, Mindaugas.

Okay Slavik

Go drink to death

>kaliningrad
That's EXACTLY why they want the Baltics.

>doesn't recognize that one russian with LT flag

>yare yare
>>/a/

they already have it

>Scatvian subhuman
>Brother

I think you meant to say Königsberg

their plan

Attached: 63t3wy.jpg (600x522, 84K)

Are you a Russian or a gypsy? In my experiance Lithuanians aren't such pieces of shit.

go away bydlo ruski

delete that shit map
their plan is Porto

Hope this happens soon

>be latvian
>be subhuman
oh well that's just how life is xDDDDDDD

I hope they annex Sweden as well. shitskins will be leaving because no gibs

Some of you guys alright, don't come to Estonia tomorrow.

russians given chechen a lot of gibs so i don't know about that

Attached: khrushev.jpg (330x444, 31K)

its a lie, russia do have welfare, but only for 1 year and only if you worked.
yes took 99% of oil and gas and gave 1% xD

Well, Russia has what they need, now they just need to let a few years pass in peace to build up from the inside, possibly line North Korea. Hell, Russians would love it!

I wonder how one can distinguish Latvia from Lithuania?

Putin gave away the chechen oil company to Khadirov. Khadirov has his own hermit kingdom inside Russia

????
Who are you?
What do you want?
Pls Explain.

Lithuania is so Russian they realize they have to kill themselves. Latvia realizes they have to kill the Russian inbreds

Lithuania is the only reason you dont control the entire baltics, since its the only uncorrupted province of the three.

Latvia has a lot more jews

Attached: jews.jpg (1600x690, 530K)

if you somehow care enough about moldova you care about us as well

I forgot Estonia too

Well here is the truth, Hitler really did buy us 30 years.

Russia is the future for white people if they don't wake up in the west, I fully support them in their crusade against the EU

You know you could control estonia by just giving in to their "demands", right? Just give estonians back the territory behind Peipsi that is 100% russian, allow democracy to take root, and BOOM. Estonias latest government elects to join russian federation out of its own free will, since the percentage of ruskies went from 30% to 50%.

But no you wont do that, because you are retarded. You will sprout "muh hitler" instead as you become lesser than le 56%

Attached: eth.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Imagine what would happen if kalinningrad was part of Lithuania

kek

Latvia is pathetic

The entire baltics would have been assimilated the moment it was done. Because why the fuck not, you got 3 mil russians for 1, 2 or 2,5 mil bugs and waste they are ready to stomp out and exterminate.

For all the ills that fell on Lithuania, beginning from their horrible choice of flag to ending in the present, they are the sole reason the UN cucks have not surrendered the entire baltics to the russians.

Okay. But that still is not quite clear.
Which one of you makes Sprats?

Latvia makes them but i think the others might do it to

estonia makes the best ones!

You didn't do shit you useless fuck

Attached: partisans.png (310x787, 101K)

This just shows that you are better at dying than we are

I hate scatvians so god damn much

You are just jealous of our nordic superiority

Who's that dude on the left?

Guerrilla warfare is hell of a thing
Just ask from bongs and 'murifats

dont see the problem trying to reunite the russian empire

>underpaid FSB shills
you are 10 years too early to take us on!

Looks like official sources did same as in vietnam
Counted civilians as partisans and soldiers

Nigger, FSB is noting but obvious flies on our kommentarium. What is the less obvious danger is the amerinigger infection that is seeping into our strata.

Holy shit is that their leader? Groooooooooooooooos!

But why? Seriously, what will Russia gain from annexing clay populated with other nation? For Russians who live in Balt countries there is already repatriation program but they don't bother making use of it lmao.

Just take it all over. Subhumans live in all the nonrussian areas.

Because 99% of partisans were just random civs. Whats your point ? Civs cant fight against tyranny?