Is Trump actually retarded?

Is Trump actually retarded?

>CIA showed Trump photos of sick kids & dead ducks so he would expel Russian diplomats

rt.com/news/456826-cia-chief-sick-children-manipulation/

Attached: Untitled.png (828x524, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/456826-cia-chief-sick-children-manipulation/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

>How dare you insult le god emperor! :^(

Imagine how much of an idiot he must be to be so easily swayed by the CIA.

>Gina Haspel, who was CIA deputy director at the time, showed him pictures of children “sickened by the Novichok” and “a photograph of ducks that British officials said were inadvertently killed by the sloppy work of the Russian operatives.”

MAGA

Attached: 22FBFBEA123F44B7877F71C12D27649E.jpg (1125x1328, 1002K)

Found the kike

>muh kike
your shit is getting real tiresome. please refer to my previous post

>rt.com

Attached: 1546886515452.png (460x613, 497K)

>huhuhuhuhu found da kike
nigger lover PLEASE

Is that the one Ivanka has been visiting?

Be careful not to kill yourself while dilating you fucking disgusting tranny

>I’m poor and easily manipulated by media but that successful billionaire is the stupid one.
>If I can’t understand what someone else is doing that means they’re stupid not me.

Pathetic

the CIA can shove their duck pictures up their asses

HEY SHIT BAG SEE

he should spend more time lurking
wouldn't even phase me desu

No you worthless nigger

>Imagine being so butthurt you respond to one comment 3 times

its called wasteland chic

I'm sure (((you))) are much smarter. How many billions do you have?
ZERO
you are broke and pathetic

>imagine sucking dicks for drug money
Something tells you don't have to imagine.

Subhuman IQ incoming.

Dead quackers :(

Yes, of course. He is a retarded man-child.

Is negative IQ a thing?
See

also see this water head

Kill yourself and livestream it

Yeah those poor ducks. Potatus made the right choice.

Attached: E7E02D9B-7614-4CD4-854C-0E8E87C2EA82.jpg (1024x923, 95K)

most people ITT needs to do this

Yes, Trump is retarded. He has no idea what is going on. He only finds out about stuff happening in his own government when it's shown on Fox news.

Attached: russian massacre.jpg (986x555, 197K)

Eat a bag of dicks you worthless shit bag

Also see THIS water head

Attached: ptg.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>rt.com/news/456826-cia-chief-sick-children-manipulation/
Moritz Frankenberg....

Honk

Attached: 1554514999666.jpg (1080x1920, 128K)

>Leave Drumph alone :'(

Attached: trump national embarrasment.jpg (471x365, 38K)

Someone should have said Hillary killed those ducks.

You are piece of shit and WE ALL know including you.

We must never forget and never this happen again.

You seem very upset!

Attached: 1462944496854.jpg (600x600, 192K)

nope filled with joy my 5 yr old fren.

you morons will never admit that (((you))) got bested and it makes my fucking day

LMAO

Trump got bested by the glows, user.
This is all you need to do to make the senile lump do anything!
SAD

>The children had apparently fed ducks alongside the former spy on the day he was discovered unconscious on a park bench, but there was no evidence of exposure to poisonous substances in any of them and they were sent home.

Attached: donald-trump-5.jpg (1000x633, 656K)

>Jewish Putinbot Propaganda
>things that never happened
Is anybody actually falling for this tripe?

>If it makes Trump look bad it's FAKE NEWS
>If it makes Trump look good it's REAL NEWS

we've already established (((you))) are a piece of shit. Please stop posting. This IS MAGA country

>This IS MAGA country

Attached: trump meme 3.jpg (750x586, 77K)

>despite

fucking retards, unable to process reality

What happened to them ducks tho

best post ITT

You gassed them all and now you must pay.

>filename
Thanks for sharing the blue Moshe.

No this is MIGA country
Greatest ally since 1947 and counting

>Not renaming your files into a neat orderly fashion

shoa'd by FSB agents as a side effect of the assasination carried out

True

Attached: 84E16A17-A4F5-4C4F-BE55-31EF646C69ED.jpg (500x391, 35K)

yeah and what of it commie scum? (((you))) are not getting my money and are clearly of a darker complexion.

Right I forgot, your supervisors need to approve your "memes"

I've already got your tax dollars.
Thanks goyim, this new scud missile defense system is baller *rubs hands*

>(((you))) are not getting my money
they already recieved it so they can fund your replacement

A well organised meme folder makes for a well organised mind :^)

Attached: trump speaking 2.png (2400x1349, 3.35M)

I mean, we are talking about the man who bombed Syria because his wife was upset after seeing staged photos of dead children. Yes, he is a retard. No different than a leftist who wants open borders because a dead Turklet washed up on shore.

>the left can't meme

Attached: 1552264385845m.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

That picture isn't a meme though, user, it's just a word for word quote.

>21 posts defending a Jewish puppet

Too many words. Nobody gonna read all that just for a orange man bad reference.

Attached: 1530124851472.jpg (548x290, 14K)

*normies can't meme
ftfy

Attached: 1553061451810.png (644x341, 167K)

Again, it isn't a meme but a direct quote.
>Magapedes cannot read

My pic was direct quote too. You really are shit at this.

At least it triggers the libtards

Because they elected a demented liar to be their president. He literally is a sick man. That is clear for everyone who watches him. The only ones who can not see it are his followers, because they would have to admit to themselves that he is not mentally able to hold political office.

Sounds like you're describing Merkel user.

You dont really need pictures of dead ducks to expel Russian diplomats, considering they are worthless and would lie about literally invading a country like we are retarded

>Magapedes still cannot read
You fail to understand the point that it is a giant block of senile rambling, incredible that a person could say such things.

Attached: murica.jpg (434x600, 48K)

Invading where?

>despite

Attached: imagine-a-world-without-whites-2.png (880x585, 968K)

Merkel ain't got no dementia tho

Ironic thing about that picture is all the trash in the background comes from shit designed by white people.

Still salty over 2016 stump speeches huh? Do you actually find fault with its content?

Sucks for you.

Attached: New Germany.png (495x482, 269K)

>liberal president
>spin it so the president is seen as a champion of animal rights

>Content
Low on content, general self appraisal wrapped up in a massive demented word salad.

Did Trump say 'I don't care' after being told that illegal immigration was at the highest level since the Clinton admin by the way?

>The United States is projected to add about 1.5 million illegal aliens to the American population by the end of the year, should current rates of Catch and Release, border crossings, and visa overstays pan out.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/

India and China are the two biggest polluters in the world, once they both have large middle class populations it's only going to get way worse.

He's not retarded but he clearly has some mental issues due to age. Some kind of dementia most likely.

He doesn't read anything the agencies or advisers show him either, so they are forced to condense briefings to the point that it's just fucking pictures.

>*Sigh*.... Alright Mr. President, see the sick children? See the dead ducks? Russia did that. Understand?

Strange. If Trumps words are not to be trusted then why trust them now rather than the hard data provided by his actions? At this point you'd be better off just tell everyone why leftists are so great rather that keeping up this concerned shilling. Weak ass potato drumpf memes and yelling miga dont do it anymore.

Attached: 1551626450548.png (1535x2045, 1.07M)

You do realize that the number of refugee admissions has no connection to the number of illegal aliens whatsoever, right?

So then check out his actions. He's deliberately creating an immigration crisis to prove his point.

He NEEDS caravans to keep his base frightened. This next election is going to be like

>I just need another four years to fix immigration, I promise I'll do it, I just need another four years

In this case it's more like a 'lack' of action in regards to illegal immigration.
>inb4 'he's tryin' his best, Hannity said so!'

I think the guy is a Project Alamo shill, that's the Brad Parscale group that apparently is behind ptg.
Expect immense shilling like never before in 2020 here.

What you described is the reason nothing ever gets changed, both parties have their 'pet issues' that they bring up every election cycle and claim they'll do something about. The GOP will never do anything about immigration because they know a lot of people vote for them on the basis of immigration policy, so if they actually fixed it then they'd lose a big voting issue. The dems do this too except with more leftist issues.

Which is why I don't understand why white nationalists and others support this fuckin guy.

>despite
I wish they would stop trying to push niggers as "black people" when they're obviously not people.

>rt
lol

Because it's the same as why the leftists hate him.
The media said 'Trump was a racist neo nazi', when it was obviously not true, but the idiots on the left bought it and thought 'oh that's terrible', whereas idiots on the right bought it too and thought 'that's great!'.