Militia groups detains illegal immigrants

When will you join, Jow Forums?

twitter.com/CNN/status/1119327337844215809

Attached: tw1.png (797x859, 482K)

Fake and gay. We all know you're supposed to shoot at the invading forces.

based and redpilled

Is it legal in those states to shoot someone in commission of a felony? If so and illegal entry is a felony, (I'm assuming I have no idea) then what happens if militias do that? I imagine they would still be jailed but in theory I mean would that be legal in their part?

Attached: image.png (400x369, 261K)

Their names are Stinger and Viper, based.

Based. Does the government do anything anymore?

and then they GIVE THEM TO FUCKING ICE SO THEY CAN GET WELFARE AND FUCKING AID
SHOOT THE FUCKGIN INVADERS ON SITE, UNIRONICALLY. THEYRE FUCKING ILLEGAL AND FUCKING INJVADING ENOUGH OF RTHIOS FUCKING HORSE SHIT

this is an interesting take

Donald the Jew will send his Department of Justice after the militia.

Im thinking of buying dome property on the border if theres any left. Tresspassing on private property is for sure illegal, after the initial crime of hopping the border.

trump and his kike overlords will seethe at this

Oh and building a giant catapult to loft dead spic bodies back a couple of miles into mexico
HONK HONK

They should have just blindfolded them and then driven them back across the border into the wilderness and dropped em.

Illegal entry is not a felony I believe.

Why did they detain them and not execute them?

Felony (266/18)

>Is it legal in those states to shoot someone in commission of a felony?
1) They're no American citizens so they have very little protection under the law.
2) Citizen's Arrest is common law in pretty much every state.
Because they're patriots, not murderers.

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Could be terrorists, criminals, diseased.

This is invasion.

BUMP

BUMP

I bet Q told them where look.