Do Americans actually have it better? They are lucky to never know this feel

Do Americans actually have it better? They are lucky to never know this feel.

Attached: trousersforeskin.jpg (500x700, 84K)

I would rather getting my foreskin stuck in my zipper every once in a while if it meant having one.

Americans will never know what having a real penis is like

I'm cut and caught my dickhead in a zipper (very briefly) and it hurt like hell so it's still possible.

you're a complete retard if you manage to catch your cocktip in a fucking zipper

sweatpants masterrace checking in

Ummm if you are wearing undies then you dont have to worry about it...

>smegma
>stinky
>looks like an anteater
>>repulses women
Yes, yes we do

Attached: 25823666f63c4622d8afce7f22a663ac.2.jpg (488x366, 21K)

I'm uncut and go commando and never caught anything in the zipper. Basic zipper discipline is really not that hard. It's like you niggers are just looking for excuses to mutilate yourself to please the jews

We wear underwear in America.

Damn that's hot, I want to lick it all up

They also never know the full pleasure of having sex

Please learn to use underwear Timo

>go to piss
>unzip, unfold my cock through the flap in my underwear
>piss
>finish pissing
>give it a few shakes (more than three times and you're playing with it)
>neatly tuck my cock back into my underwear before zipping back up
>zip back up

I'm cut but I've never come close to having this happen and I don't really understand how even with a foreskin you could do this unless you're just dumb or drunk.

fpbp

Are cutfags just trying to justify having absolute shit personal hygiene?
>dude mutilate yourself, you can fuck niggers and trannies and have a 10% less chance of getting HIV!!
>dude mutilate yourself, you can go for a year without bathing and not get smega!!
>dude mutilate yourself, you can walk around all day rubbing your unwashed asshole against your pants!!

god made the dick that way for a reason and they fucking ruined me at birth.

Attached: 1489467997024.png (224x225, 7K)

By how often you amerimutts bath of course you idiots end up to have that "cheese"

Wtf do you not wear underwear?

>never experience real sex
you tell me

that display of lack of hygiene must have taken months of dedication
nobody is blaming you ameribro for the way you are. No reason to call those grapes sour

Odds are you have only used it to pee.
Women love it.

i have my foreskin but i wear underwear too, soo i never know this feel

enjoy your dick cheese

uncut fags will NEVER KNOW the pleasure of women always going down on you without thinking about when you last cleaned the cheese out of your cock

NASTY

wash ur penis bucko

Most Russian post I've seen this hour!

Not really an issue unless you don't take regular showers.

>tfw will never have a real penis like pic related

Attached: britb.png (1717x827, 1.22M)

This. Take care of your foreskin and it will take care of you.

>i never wash himself
>better cut my foreskin

Is this what americans actually think?

>15 seconds to rinse with water in the shower is too much work to rationalize keeping all of my penis
>Cut 20k nerve endings of highly specialized tissue on the most sensitive part of my body off please, Dr. Shekelstein
>My glans may have hardened with keratin permanently reducing pleasure and sensation but now I can go days without showering and Alyssa Milano has a flawless complexion as she ages
*national anthem plays*

Attached: 1549589115400.jpg (500x500, 55K)

*myself

The arguments for circumcision are absolute cope.

Dude, I fixed my phimosis at 15 and opened the foreskin for the first time in my life. Even then It didn't look nearly as bad as in your pic.

Is that the famous license requiring British TV? I see the reason why they require licensing, this is some gnarly shit.

lole

Yes, Naked Attraction

Thank you britbongs, very cool!

Just wear underwear

12 year old detected

fucking "undies".......

Is the foreskin the most sensitive part? Can you really hold the “moment” as long as you want?

I didn't circumcise my boys. It is becoming less universal.

Once I'm fully restored, I'll intentionally catch my new forsekin in my zipper to show solidarity with my European brothers

How often are you getting your skin in your zipper? Jesus OP you fail as a man if you can't even dress properly.

Why does no-one wear skivvies? Not once has my foreskin been caught in the zipper.

Sorry britbong, we'll call them "nappies" like you from now on

Wait?? is Cananda as cucked as here and mutilating their kids with the mark of a slave?

Anteaters are cute tho

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Sometimes they will do this even against the parents wishes and the courts will side with the doctors and n*rses.

Attached: 1552668757778.jpg (1128x1104, 253K)

Imagine cutting your dick like a shitskin.

Finland, this is underwear

Underwear, may I present to you Finland

As someone who was not ritualistically mutilated at birth, I have never in my life caught my foreskin in the zipper and I do not understand how this happens to anyone.

Would literally rip off the doctor's dick and toss it in a blender to make sure he couldn't get it back if my kids get cut. Let him go to one of those tranny enablers to get a hairy sausage made of arm skin as a replacement and then kill himself when he realizes the lies his industry pushed.

They can still zip their ball sack tho

>inb4 "Mutts don't have balls"

Attached: KikedMutt.png (1024x957, 587K)

>b-b-bbut you can go deeper, and don't have to worry about ball hair!!

This probably only happens if your dick is short and you don't use underwear.

Nurses are actually the reason for the second amendment

I don't give a fuck.

The exact cope mutts would use kek

Have you removed your teeth because you're too lazy to brush them?

I'm pretty sure dentists remove teeth all the time because people dont brush them.

But they don't remove all your teeth at birth on the off-chance you'll be a lazy adult who doesn't brush.

>*national anthem plays*
Oy vey, can you see..

Thats why button codpieces exist.

Honestly, I don't know if I could go down on a guy who wasn't circumcised.

My dad knew a guy who got circumcised as an adult because his dick got infected. He was mad at his parents for not getting him circumcised as a baby since it hurt alot as an adult. Just goes to show you that kids will complain whether or not they get circumcised as babies.