I fucking hate black people so goddamned fucking much, I can't fucking take this anymore. I fucking hate, hate...

I fucking hate black people so goddamned fucking much, I can't fucking take this anymore. I fucking hate, hate, hate them.

Attached: 1555614156858.jpg (1856x3624, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000226?via=ihub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got a lot of anger in you.

where do you see them, there aren't many in brazil

Attached: lao_yang.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

when are you gonna take up arms and clear out your nearest favela shithole of nigs OP?

your full of shit and more showed up what 5 years or so ago might have been 7 now. africa was sending more in and they kept wandering through looking for the nice neighborhood to annoy people and steal stuff and they constantly ended up in argentina and argentina agreed to give them food if they stayed out because little fuckers stealing smartphones is annoying then later more recently said they arent given people from brazil food anymore and said fuck off and used their army to cover the connecting roads

You guys fucked them over for centuries and now their populations are demoralized and invading your countries.

I felt like that when I could not get a job when I was younger. It felt so hopeless that I just gave up and became a burden. It took a lot of strength to move on.

Black people are in that position right now. I know you guys have no sympathy for them, but think of the moments in your life when you felt hopeless due to the way things were stacked against you. That's what it means to be black in this century.

They will get the last laugh, though. Their birthrates are higher and as their iq and populations grow, we will soon be begging for them to come to our countries.

Attached: 5bb83c052000000f02019f62.jpg (250x302, 11K)

not OP but i share his feelings.
I came to São Paulo to work, and there are niggers EVERYWHERE.
Because of them i have worry about every trip that i make around town.
i'm saving money to move to uruguai , no country with this percentage of violent and useless shit-skins can ever be safe.

>their iq
>growing
I don't bloody think so

Their IQs won't grow. Why would they?

>pic
I really wonder where they are now

African immigrants or the standard brown Brazilian?
What neighborhoods do you usually perambulate about?

it's been more than 60 years they are an independent country, they had 60 years to make their country better.

That guy, Damn he hit the nail right on the head with Africans. They truly do lack self reflection.

Attached: 1542160112093.jpg (125x125, 3K)

you absolute fucking idiot

people don't require compassion, other peoples' hang ups aren't my problem. I've been a productive contributing member of society my whole life and don't need to "raise people up".

I'm not even addressing the higher birthrates=higher IQs assumption. Can't believe I fell for this bait.

LoL get more triggered ape!

Attached: a0423c389847023c12f80b266a4cd3e3f05391daaab5697302950934d29a0fb0.png (1864x789, 274K)

Fuck that road Mr maintenance. Chinese preachin pfffttt.

Attached: Tyrone Meets Lao Yang.png (1016x775, 376K)

Because humans only get smarter. We are also getting taller. Genetics is a key feature, but even Charles Murray admits that we don't know exactly how smart people in low iq populations are, because their iq might be/probably is affected malnutrition and other environmental factors.

Here is a chart of IQ going up globally. By the way, even something like height is going up. These things aren't etched in stone like many of you folks believe. Genetics change overtime as well. This is evolution 101.

Time alone isn't enough. There are other factors and you know it. Let me play an idiot for you to display how silly your logic is:

It took United States of American nearly 2 centuries to develop nuclear weapons. China did so in less than 2 decades.

Dumb, isn't it? Time alone is not the only factor. They have many struggles and many think even their geography is working against them. Also, the ripple effects of colonialism can still be felt in their communities.

Like, I know you know this.

Attached: Flynn-–-World-Regions.png (3000x1908, 246K)

if you watch close enough you can see the pre-tantrum tears in the negro's eyes

I noticed that too.
Thats the face you make when you know deep down inside that you were wrong all along.

Seeing coalburners with them is even more disgusting.

>Because humans only get smarter.
On the contrary, we are getting dumber.

>Genetics is a key feature, but even Charles Murray admits that we don't know exactly how smart people in low iq populations are, because their iq might be/probably is affected malnutrition and other environmental factors.
When those low IQ population move to the West they do not get better.

>Here is a chart of IQ going up globally.
The Flynn effect has reversed in some countries, and it's not sure how significant it is in the first place.

>They have many struggles and many think even their geography is working against them.
Africa has tons of natural resources, all squandered.

>Also, the ripple effects of colonialism can still be felt in their communities.
What ripple effects? No proof of this at all.

Attached: DSR2L6RUIAINe8F.jpg (800x577, 57K)

Lol

Attached: lol.jpg (610x458, 23K)

Then they would have developed their country ten times as fast my guess is that niggers are the factor

yesterday I read an article about brazilian police, apparently they executed some niggers and tortured and stabbed them to death. The article quoted a nigger-mother who said that one policeman told her 8yo son "get adult, so I can kill you, too". No idea if it's true, probably extremely exaggerated, but maybe this betters your mood.

Attached: 1555429112893m.jpg (1024x973, 71K)

>Also, the ripple effects of colonialism can still be felt in their communities.

Ethopia wasn't colonized for a long time other than under italian occupation for a few years.

A Black guy fucked your girlfriend and she dumped you for him, didn't she? It sucks when women hop ship for a little excitement. What's worse is she'll never face any consequences for her actions. She'll get bored with that monkey and go right back to a white guy.

(((white))) woman

Attached: 1555589505752m.jpg (1024x781, 135K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It's always clear that a succulent well endowed thick long chocolate brown cock is more worthy of praise than a jealous sissy white beta male cum rag. As Niggers have more testosterone, and are in general better suited to breed with women. So I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve a black fuck stool of whom is my worship directed towards. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger manhood for life. As a true submissive bitch oriented faggot beta niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord, and would gladly slurp up nigger ejaculate in any time or place from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to the alpha male African essence that the superior BBC father of all things sexual will hunch into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black bundle of joy squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass.May my wife , sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by something of greater melaninated worth. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink toned , pickle esk stand ins. All hail mighty African musk, of which is predicated upon absolute sexual expression.

Very clever, Tyrone.

COPE, and you intuitively know your pink toned sissy ass would be better spent sitting on a BBC.

Attached: BBC.jpg (500x452, 94K)

Attached: 1555534787579.jpg (239x182, 17K)

Shht you're dragging the average IQ down.

Are you Belgian?

Why would you visit Jow Forums if the truth hurts so much?

Liked your post but disagree on the last one.
>What ripple effects? No proof of this at all.
We tried to help them so now there is a shit load of niggers. When they go on genocidal rampages they kill more faster. :)

Attached: bird aids.jpg (1200x1344, 277K)

This is probably the story pol has at least bee. Cucked by some black guy in real life or found out the good Christian girl he really like fucked a black guy. It's literally a circle jerk of incels who have been cucked.

If anything pol isn't really interested in politics it's just a coping zone for how cowardly they are in real life really hell they would even let a black guy steal his date because they are that beta to do anything.

Attached: 1547519722802.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

Their IQ is dropping and while whites aren’t having enough babies it’s the liberal not procreating. The whites with their own white children aren’t gonna be hooking up with gibs for too much longer you disgusting pavement ape.

Attached: D5F53882-B59C-431E-B2C5-F0B8E57F9C3C.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

We should have let ebola kill all of them

Newfag fell for le reddit space troll.
> WALL OF TEXT DID NOT READ

Attached: newfag being newfag.jpg (756x564, 117K)

True.

And soon someone might post dating/marriage statistics for the billionth time. All that fantasizing on your part can be proven wrong by googling for a couple of minutes.

>if only you know how bad things are

Attached: 1555529899259.jpg (540x555, 42K)

Attached: 1555090854384.png (907x900, 1.26M)

I'm just stating facts. Why would OP hate Black people if they didn't do something to him personally?

If that was true you wouldn't be scizo worrying about blacks taking your women 24/7 a date.

Nice cope anyway remember statistics don't represent reality actually same with the whole of pol

Attached: miss ireland.jpg (529x720, 74K)

You are making things up about a random user on Jow Forums because they said something you didn't like.

>It took United States of American nearly 2 centuries to develop nuclear weapons. China did so in less than 6,000 years
FTFY

The biggest problem niggers have is other niggers.

they will starve anyway. Not today, but in same decades, there's race war in europe and China won't be so cucked to feed them while we are too distracted with cleansing our homelands.

Not enough.

Niggers be nogin. They can't be civilised.

IQ is a literal meme.

>Nice cope anyway remember statistics don't represent reality
But they do. Do you really think that your cherrypicked photos give a more accurate picture of reality?

Blacks lack it, Women hate it

There is nothing you can really do. If you standup against you're the racist. you're the bad guy, and you will be the only one punished. It's better to just keep white women who mess with black men off your radar permanently since social backlash and any sort of expectation that black men actually take responsibility for anything is out of the question.

You Can't they'll just get resistant to it same with cholera other man made diaseses that have been attempted on them. If anything you are making them stronger.
YASSS CREATE BRAZIL IN AMERICA!!!!

Attached: BRAPzil.jpg (800x600, 95K)

>It took United States of American nearly 2 centuries to develop nuclear weapons. China did so in less than 2 decades.
Are you really that fucking stupid? You do know the atomic science didn't exist until the early 20th right? So it took china 6k years? Just kill yourself you ideological stooge.

flynn effect isn't on general intelligence. group differences are. flynn himself recognizes this.

>man made diseases
Seriously?

You're a nigger yourself, favela-monkey.

Lmao that nigger is about to snap

Attached: 1552092570101.png (250x250, 82K)

“White” man, do something about it.

Well, iq is the only indicator of intelligence and so I'm demonstrating that if we use that as a metric, then we are okay because iq is going up generally.

Could you expand on what you mean when you say "general intelligence?" and how that relates to iq?

Is this a black pepo on fiyah with a tiyah thread now?

>The girl on the right
Are Brazilian goblinas born pregnant?

Stop taking amphetamines then you stupid beaner, makes it hard to not see the world for what it is sometimes

in this brief moment you can see that nigger came to the realization that he was a nigger and it wasn't whitey fault. Probably went back to blaming whitey immediately after though.

So why does pol up to this day still fears the thought of black men taking white women on record. Remember blacks don't actually have to marry her just get her pregnant and let some white beta take care of her(pol) I have seen this countless times.also the point of a male to pass on his seed and protect his women from other males but obviously a Swede cuck wouldn't know that.

Also friendly reminder that bleaching never works and all that will happen is you losing.

Attached: 1526797243677.jpg (3343x2508, 915K)

>cope
lmao you are one sad negro.

Chef’s kiss.

There are clear statistics on interracial marriage and childbrith, and it's not as high as you seem to believe. The rest of your post just angry rambling.

>EU flag
>projecting homosexual race mixing fantasies

Yep, checks out.

Well Joao, that's a bit ironic, isn't it?

Attached: 1555628130358.jpg (600x400, 49K)

>It took United States of American nearly 2 centuries to develop nuclear weapons. China did so in less than 2 decades.

What the fuck is this shit other than bait?

>It took the United States 127 years to build their first airplane. 1700 years later San Marino has yet to build an airplane.

What you're seeing is an increase in phenotypic iq. People score better on iq tests because iq tests aren't perfect measures of cognitive ability. They also test knowledge to a certain degree. Especially on tests like SATs which are sometimes treated like iq tests since they correlate well. Just because phenotypic iq is going up it doesn't mean genotypic (genetic potential for) iq is going up. In fact it's probably going down and has been for a while. In fact the flynn effect has actually stopped or reversed in a number of developed countries already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)

>changes are raltive to the first year for which data is available in a particular region
Too bad we will never see the continuation of this graph and watch Europe free fall

S

So hate yourself then?

Based and realitypilled

You sound like someone with some issues. I suggest you a good psychologist or find a girlfriend (that helps to)

Does anyone have a link to this guy's new documentary? He made one about the black underclass in China. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1555608512889.jpg (480x659, 89K)

>american
checks out

nigger here, my sides!

Flynn himself is a retarded marxist & his effect never focused on G, just things that made IQ appear to be going up when in reality the opposite was happening.

IQ is affected by nutritional and environmental factors. It's also affected by genetic/hereditary factors. There is a ceiling to how intelligent one can become and that varies based on species and/or race. You can eat as much you want but you won't keep getting taller and taller. Eventually you will not grow in height anymore, you'll just grow fatter and fatter instead.

Attached: 68cb199d72b7f2fe73df3921654ba4e7810047b522c3c47484a42645a3d2f963.jpg (960x1214, 265K)

gamers rise up

Then how do we know that iq is worth anything at all? You know what I mean? I'm not trying to win an argument. Honest question: if what you said is true, which I have no reason to disbelieve, then why bring up IQ at all?

Couldn't you say the same about Western countries or East Asian countries where IQ is very high? How do we know their iq measurements are "genotypic"?

yes he certainly is an odd duck. he's made some weird comment too about putting contraceptives in the water supply as part of a eugenics program. He isn't nearly as bad as fuckwits like gould or lewontin though.

I don't hate black people, they're simply stupid and violent. I hate the (((white))) people who keep trying to tell us how they aren't stupid and violent. If those (((white))) people didn't exist there wouldn't be a problem with black people.

>Then how do we know that iq is worth anything at all?
It has predictive value. IQ correlates positively with income, education, SAT scores, job performance, etc, and countries with high average IQs tend to have a higher GDP per capita.

Attached: jones-iq-gdp-per-capita.jpg (900x662, 74K)

It also negatively correlates with crime.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000226?via=ihub

I do n't want to get too into it and discuss subtest heritability and all that but basically the g factor is what seems to matter in iq tests. The more g loaded the better a measure it is of iq. And as the meta analysis above discusses the Flynn effect and group differences have different causes.

Who hurt you

Weak larp

I don't fear black men. I just don't really like them because they are incapable of being decent human beings. They chase after White women who are mentally damaged and use them for sex to get back at white men for perceived injustices, then they split leaving white men to pickup the pieces.

I wouldn't have a problem with black men if they took responsibility for their actions and actually cared about the white women they got sexually involved with. That's not the case though and never has been the case. Black men are about themselves and don't care about white women, black women, white men, or anybody besides themselves. So why should I care about them?

Attached: moviesreflectreallife.jpg (900x505, 59K)

Eddie (the black guy) isn't your typical African. He was definitely one of the outliers. He spoke French, Mandarin, and English fluently.

I don't think you understand. Improvement in nutrition and education across the world as modernization progresses has allowed the typically most underprivileged of the population, and consequentially, average IQ levels of most countries raise in recent years; but that doesn't mean that each individual population is continually improving in IQ. It means they're finally catching up to their genetic potential. Do you think a person with down syndrome can become a genius with more high-quality food and access to education? No, that's not possible; they will reach their genetic ceiling quickly but ultimately stay retarded.

Attached: 1554974464250.png (640x480, 614K)

Shitpost and all but some actually believe this.

Never seem to be able to address the reason why literally all of black Africa was way behind the rest of the planet before the Europeans arrived. I'm sure it had nothing to do with low IQs and a propensity for violence. No, no. Evil white man was responsible even before he showed up.