The racism on here really concerns me...

The racism on here really concerns me. You say nasty things about jews and negroes when I know in real life you wouldnt say anything to anyone. You are all inbred autistic spastics. Pic is related.

Attached: 1554147075593.jpg (791x789, 119K)

I called a nigger a faggot once. He walked away. That's good enough.

eternal anglo is never funny even when ironyposting shit like this.

>You say nasty things about jews and negroes when I know in real life you wouldnt say anything to anyone.

And?

This post here concerns me. You make assumptions about our behavior, but know next to nothing about us. Not even the sincerity of our posts. You are a dumb British cuck and probably love nigger digs. Pic is related.

Attached: 1517442028919.jpg (800x723, 53K)

I say all to anyone who asks me. They tend to agree.
You're just an English faggot

You called a superior race, a negro, a faggot. Bet he didnt react due to him being better than u

> superior race
Don't be racist now :^)

And? Dont be a racist scum whore. Simple.

Atleast im not a fat yank. Bet ure eating donuts arent u fatty. Dont be racist.

I'm allowed to be racist as im a minority.

Follow your own advice. You've been racist in this thread. You belong here with us.

this guy must have 200 iq

Low-IQ and violent-prone niggers ruin everything. The jews run them for profit, and collect the rents. The idea is to destroy whites.

I am a white racist really, just got bored and decided to shitpost, i belong on pol

Thanks, maybe not 200, but above average.

What kind of minority?

I dont hate jews, i hate zionists.

Attached: 225px-Billy_Preston.jpg (225x306, 18K)

White minority. Im a jew.

> I know in real life you wouldnt say anything to anyone.

me and my friends have always called niggers to their face, if they are acting the fool. And I haven't met a whole lot of kikes I don't like but I would quickly call them so if I didn't.
Your projecting your pussy mindset on others. go watch some TV faggot.

Attached: 1555692767027.jpg (661x893, 129K)

the blacks are the MOST OBESE people in the US, followed up by Mexicans and then whites, jews, Asians, Muslim

How dare you post animal cruelty in MY thread. I bet ure a pussy who lives at home with mom. Come back when uve seen a real life pussy.

I don’t converse with jews or negros though.

Blacks have the most obese COCKS

Hey nigger, shouldn't you be stabbing your other niggers in some gang warfare? Apparently, one of them stole some weed off you.

Attached: DcUTJGBW4AA8yfo.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Im neither. But i am trolling. Im a negro.

Oh you are a kike. Thread makes sense. This is your real god.

Attached: _98762136_nativity976.jpg (976x549, 100K)

I'll stab u in a minute, with my dick, right up ure asshole

Attached: 67564586.png (718x626, 133K)

That is really really offensive to my religions. Fuck you brit user who the fuck lives in such a shithole?

That'll be me alright oh boi am i mad ask me how mad i am

Well I may not have the freedom to speak my mind but I definitely have the freedom to not speak my mind so fuck you nigger.

>autistic spastics
Autistic spastics have more to offer society than niggers

Attached: really.jpg (680x383, 42K)

>Come back when uve seen a real life pussy.
lol, triggered?

Attached: the nigger animal.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

Don't we all.

Most of the time I wouldn't say anything, you're right. Until they invent words to make a negro less negro, an arab less arab... What's the point of being hurtful towards animals, however pestilent?

uhhh... source?