Burgers think this is a hunting gun

Burgers think this is a hunting gun.

Attached: 1DB3F5FF-46F6-4004-BCB9-B5644E2FFEC5.jpg (410x242, 14K)

Some hunt the most dangerous game

nobody cares what you think leaf

Attached: 1553013754610.png (625x626, 66K)

An elephant with a shark riding on its back trampling and eating everything it sees?

SO MANY GUN THREADS TODAY.

I BET YOU KIKES TRY A FALSE FLAG TOMORROW.

Notice how these threads always hit 300 posts as well? thee mods are the ones postign these threads.

Good for hunting Commies, Canadians (redundant) and shooting cans; AfriCANS, Puerto RiCANS, MexiCANS...

Nope, The common american negro.

Attached: F52B16F4-04E8-424E-9EE3-5F35225E8A98.gif (400x219, 2.19M)

Ryan Lanza's gun was modified to shit a millions bullets when he shot up the movie theater. my sisters uncle was the janitor and he saw it with his own eyes

Niggers

No, we're bot talking about your mom.

Hmm

True.

Attached: curious.jpg (720x546, 151K)

Nah, that's a "vote from the roof tops" gun, used to make politicians question their motives.

Obviously doesn't work since incels keep using them to murder children and trannies.

1) 2nd amendment and gun rights have literally nothing to do with hunting.

2) AR15s are basically perfect deer guns. Inexpensive, incredibly accurate, very little recoil, perfect amount of lethality with modern sporting ammunition.

3) Canadians have no say in American politics, kys.

The 2nd amendment is about killing people.

This

>Select the options field
>Any case will do, upper or lower
>Gracefully enter the text
>Examine it for accuracy

This. I'd venture to guess Easter Sunday is gonna be an eventful one given everything leading up to it.

Attached: 1553714711127.png (500x500, 24K)

It is illegal to hunt deer and similar game in multiple US states because the .223 / 556 ammo typically used in AR-15s is not considered large/damaging enough to humanely kill such animals.

So yes, you're actually right

i bet i could blast a moose with one of those:)

>Nah, that's a "vote from the roof tops" gun, used to make politicians question their motives.
>Obviously doesn't work since incels keep using them to murder children and trannies.

Also doesn't work well since it's carbine and has the accuracy comparable to a democrat making life choices.

Remember to always sage, avoid, and hide leaf threads. They never say anything of value.

I'm gonna use mine to hunt FUCKING LEAFS if you keep it up, OP.

I hit man sized targets at 500 yards with a 14.5" barrel
git gud fgt

More of a varmint rifle really. Hunting calibers for medium-large game are typically bigger.

Attached: 1554053988045.jpg (624x951, 66K)

Its for hunting people. That was the intention in the USA constitution. Try to take them away and they will be used on you. This was a plan of action written in the constitution.

Most states you can't even hunt deer with a .223/5.56. stupid leaf faggot

Dumbass angloleaf think he's welcome here
>Same

>short barrels aren't accurate
t. no guns
My 7.5 can hit mini ipsc sized steel out to 200 yards all day long.

Attached: F9E40047-2A23-45DA-96E7-ECA6EAF9C905.jpg (444x446, 85K)

>carbines are inaccurate and short range
Funny!

We are in the season of the Beltane festival too. Mass shootings seem to cluster up around this time and for good and occultic reasons. This post is probably spot on.

I know freedom is a difficult and foreign concept for a leaf.

Attached: 1B2DA2D3-9C22-4A78-A3D4-FED1BC0246AF.jpg (612x612, 87K)

It is for hog hunting

>Obviously doesn't work since incels keep using them to murder children and trannies

That'll make them think twice before bullying a white kid.

>1 post by this id

Depends on what you're hunting

Attached: Don't Tread on Me Anus.jpg (640x360, 132K)

its a simple gas operated repeater. wouldn't even be good for assaulting.

try that when you're pinned down by heavy machine fire like I was back in Beruit 1983. My buddy lost both legs to an Israeli sniper

Ok will do.

Attached: 1478890590373.png (493x263, 169K)

Great gun to hunt wild boar with actually.

They’re perfect for hunting commies and traitors

"being necessary to the security of a free State"

This is about the people being able to defend themselves from the government, not hunting. The 2nd ammendment was not created to allow people to hunt.

Burgers are low I.Q

Thanks, noguns

So you're going to hunt Trump the traitor then?

carbines are less accurate than full length barrels

Wrong, they're actually more accurate due to barrel harmonics.

>i know nothing about guns, the post

You can be killed with a hunting rifle just as fast as you can be killed with an assault rifle.

Attached: 1435009873786.jpg (550x700, 58K)

I always wonder if that makes shitting easier, or harder. I mean, does the shit plop out easier because my meat isnt pushing my cheeks together? Or will I wobble to much on the seat, unable to find a solid balance spraying shit all over the place? Unable to just walk away from it and pretend like nothing happened. And would my stumps leave shitmarks on the floor as I waggle my way out of there?

Fpbp

Nigger is game in America leaf bitch

It is for hunting. Hunting niggers.

Attached: BMK.jpg (224x225, 15K)

Most states won’t let you hunt deer with 5.56 or .223.
t. AR owner

It is. I hunt niggers, spics, kikes, and jannies

Attached: S9QSWAj.png (600x800, 640K)

>a hunting gun
Who said that? It's a gun for killing home invading niggers. They never come alone.

All I see is 3 leaf rakes.

Why would a jew care if people have guns? You wonder what they're going to do once they take them away...

10/50 isn't most.

Sure.

But Pelosi, Graham, Feinstein, Schumer, AOC, Sanders, Wasserman-Shultz, Weiner, both Clintons, Abedin, Rubio, Barr, Kerry, Obama, and every other two timing parasitic piece of shit that’s already sold out the nation or betrayed its principles come first.

Lurk more you mouth breathing waste of space. Try thinking for yourself for once

manlets can't into full size rifles.

if i was hunting lions or tigers i'd fuckin want one

There's no reason to full size rifle anymore. Carbines are better in every way.

Recommend me a good deer rifle Jow Forums. Looking at a nice 270 pump.

Imagine believing this schlock.

Attached: m16a1.jpg (600x600, 13K)

Remington 7600 if you can find a used one. Try gunbroker.

what you considered a full-size rifle was once considered a carbine, and so on. The cycle of technology continues apace

Great reference.

Remmington 700P with fluted heavy barrel chambered in 7mm RemMag, a Harris Bipod and a Leopold 4 to 30 45mm scope.

That is a defense rifle

Classic.

They're great for feral pigs, coyotes, liberals, and other larger pests.

Get gud, faggot.

Just use a rake, bro.

Some leafs think I cant swap out my 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington barrel for a 6.5 grendel for hunting, .50 Beowulf for bear defense, .308 Remington also for hunting, or even .50 BMG for presidential assassination.

Gtfo of here leaf and dont you dare touch my swiss army gun.

Attached: 2013feco3.jpg (1800x907, 363K)

7mms dont have brush cutting capabilities. I need something with some power behind it.

Oh look, multiple posts about a round not being big enough for a 100lb deer, so it's obviously designed for a 160lb human. Quit gutshooting your deer.

Any gun you hunt with is a hunting gun.

Leafs think our 2nd amendment protects hunters.

>I need something with some power behind it.
Do you even know what a 7mm RemMag is? You can't shoot it at many ranges because of its power. Belted Magnums are the best.

It is literally a twenty two the smallest bullet. Semi auto not even full auto. You guys are fucking pussies

Attached: MDR.jpg (1250x833, 284K)

Yeah, it's for hunting statists.

Exactly let’s not end up like Britain where shootings illegal gun trade and stabbings went up. Now only law abiding citizens can’t defend them selves.

I fully endorse this crossover. Motherfucking fund it. Also I claim the floofy one.

Attached: 1490896863288.png (1066x1098, 609K)

Yes I know. They're quick and good for open area kill but they wont do shit inna woods. What grain are they 150, 160?

tyrant season is year round
>a chinese leaf that's starving

And from further away

Two words:
Wild fucking boar that weigh over a ton.
Let me tell you about these things.
This is what happens when a genetically modified farm pig escapes, it turns feral and within TWO generations of interbreeding we see monstrosities such as pic related produced.

But beyond that the AR15 is a 2A break glass in case of emergency gun - to be used if someone tries to take it away.

Attached: 01848F92-4A7C-41ED-ABDC-5699E17B143A.jpg (968x681, 60K)

>but it is

Attached: 38335806306_6f02526c34_b.jpg (1024x576, 218K)

I want something along the lines of a 35 shooting 200 grain shells but not a lever action..

I shoot 195 Core Lok.

you can also be killed by a car, truck, bus, or van like ebba akerlund. we should ban vehicles and all ride bicycles.

2 words...
1.Seek
2.Help

>7mms dont have brush cutting capabilities.
>wants a .270

Not bad. I'll check into them...

For bore hunting, definitely. If you've never seen the spectacle of wild pigs gone on a ravage, you wouldn't understand the need.

I said I was looking at one, not wanting it.

Canucks think the 2nd Amendment is for hunting.