Why are men dropping out of society and becoming NEETs?

Why are men dropping out of society and becoming NEETs?

Attached: hiki neet.jpg (959x639, 236K)

8 years of free-fire domestic propaganda under Obama.

Neet-like person with a remote job master race

why should men join this gay tranny feminist society?

Bump

>Why are pussy whitie men dropping out of society and becoming NEETs?
Ftfy

Why should I work 10 hours a day at shitty nightmare job to just scrape by?
inb4 some fag says to just "get a better job." Most people will always have to work shit jobs.

Cuz it's comfy and pretty rational thing to do in current circumstances. Only fool or slave will work his ass getting nothing valuable in return desu

Gov going against well studied men.
I finished college and yet don't have a job while spics get them every time.

>neet
>job
Do you even know what neet means?

because i get paid to jerk off and smoke weed all day. like why not?

because who would want to have a stake in this bullshit? i'm not neet, i work, but fuck this. it isn't clown world, its trash world. clowns are at least fun. i'm not even incel. was with a girl for 10 years, realized i didnt want to feed any offspring to this fucking beast and cut her loose. now i just work, write horror stories and get drunk

Remember, if you collect NEETbux and work just a few hours every week on the side, you make more money than wage slaves, have more free-time than wage slaves and enjoy the good feeling that taxes pay for you, but you don't contribute to society.

To plot our mosque attacks.

it's not "men", it's losers who would've been losers in any society ever

because of feminism and #MeToo

Attached: 500px-Nazi_pewdiepie.jpg (500x281, 39K)

>but you don't contribute to society.

what is there to contribute to? there is no collective effort here anymore. just a bunch of niggers who want theirs.

Because I don't give a shit about anything

Trump doesn't seem to care

NEETdom is just the first step to reclaiming your future - first you reject to be a slave but next you have to take part in the alternative.

based leaf coming in hot god damn

Who, exactly? Let's take a closer look at exactly what kind of guys the establishment is disenfranchising and what kind are being elevated and carried very will entirely by the establishment including the government.

Write a checked

why is society so entitled as to think they deserve a response?

Attached: 1555654142742.png (1080x1080, 572K)